4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Tell me you're not a fan of reading, without telling me you're not a fan of reading. :D Sorry, I just couldn't resist. Here's a hotfix to prevent the crash from happening. And the tattoo is a temporary one, which is explained in the dialogue between Sum and Rosa.
nah i am reading stories that are interesting to tell. . . In tattoo case, i just focused on the aesthetics of the tattoo, and the fact that it just vanishes so quickly. . .

Sep 26, 2020
Frankly, I don't like Dnd all that much. I never played pen & paper rpgs, only the computer kind. In that regards, the Dnd rules didn't translate well to the new medium. I preferred rpgs made from scratch for computers. Like "Fallout". The old ones. Not the new ones. I liked "Planescape: torment" for it's unique setting. Characters and story too, of course. It was a great game overall. :) And it did bend those pesky Dnd rules a bit. ;)
"The elder scrolls" and "Might & magic" series were great too. :)
Oh, yes, Fallout, where you get a scoped .223 rifle (probably the Mini-14), and still have to bring your sharpshooter companions with you and both get within 20 feet of the slaver before you can shoot him because there's no engaging targets off-screen or hitting targets from off-screen, and Skyrim, where you spend so many hours trying to find a combination of mods that make it stable that by the time you see Riverwood it's too late to get a refund, your companions interrupt your conversations by sprinting all the way across the room to catch up with you which you're standing in the middle of it, and if you ever get as far as that little bit of Morrowind in the northeast Adril Adano says "Follow me" and then stands perfectly still for a week, and if you use the console to put him where he's supposed to lead you he walks right back to that spot.
Whoo.
Yay.

Sep 27, 2020
Sorry to hear that, really. But I've always been very upfront about my vision for the game, and it's totally fine for people to disagree with my approach. It's literally impossible to cater to every single player out there, so even trying is a futile attempt. I'll stick to my vision and I'm prepared to lose supporters on the way who might see things differently. And it's fine! No hard feelings, quite the opposite in fact. I'm grateful for having been supported in the first place. :giggle:
Loving the game so far!
I've even got multiple saves for all the paths lol.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Just to preface my following comments, I do think Flip is doing a great job and I’m still a supporter. I know how rabid some threads can get.

Has most everything being fetish related started to wear on anyone else? The cat thing with Yun was fun once, but I admit I’d like a more vanilla approach as well. When we had a cat threesome going I just kind of went meh. Same with the puppy play, I just kinda wanted to see them have sex.

I have a feeling most people in this thread will call me crazy, and I know it’s in the game description to a point, but man I really wish there were more options to turn things off. I know it would probably be a nightmare to render everything two or three ways. Oh well, just see how the next couple of updates go.

And just to be clear, this is just how I feel. Game wise flip continues to push out great updates, it may just turn out I’m not the target audience for them. It’s just so rare finding a female mc taking control of her own destiny and not being assaulted 5 scenes in that I really want to keep up with this one.
I'm happy about the mc not being assaulted AND just being overall mostly positive and fun.

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
I'm happy about the mc not being assaulted AND just being overall mostly positive and fun.
Nothing kills the vibe of an AVN for me like constant assault of the MC and convoluted and intense conspiracies/conflicts. AVN with a lesbian route but the MC gets constantly assaulted by dudes and you can't do anything about it is a surefire way to have me uninstall instantly, always makes me suspicious of the dev.
Love that Flip has kept SITC a light-hearted, slice-of-life AVN. Really makes this my favourite lesbian AVN that even contends with some of my favourite futa AVNs.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Still one of my fave lesbian games, I love it.

Hey there,

I am starting your game now and it's very nice so far. One thing, though: Is the Yun Hee character supposed to work at a Japanese joint or a Korean joint? I am asking you that because the Korean equivalent of ther japanese 'ramen' is 'ramyeon'.
If you keep going she does clear that up.

Her uncle who owns the place is Japanese, so is her mother.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
From reading Posts I see there will be no mom as an Li, That is a shame. :( not a lot of Lesbian mc games, less mom/daughter as li games.
Yeah, Flip said no to mom and Summer. But maybe we could get a mother daughter duo with Denise and Milly. :sneaky: At least in a threesome with Summer. :D
"Mother lovers society" should have an update by the end of the month. ;) If you don't mind futanari, in "Eruption imminent" mom is a Li and in "Having a hard time" it looks like mom could join in on the fun. ;)

penny_bbt

Sep 6, 2022
From reading Posts I see there will be no mom as an Li, That is a shame. :( not a lot of Lesbian mc games, less mom/daughter as li games.
This is unfortunately, and this is caused most of the time because Patreon shut the pages if there is incest but hey at least Summer's mom and Lily can have a good arc (at least I hope)

Reactions: Antuuthu

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Hey guys I just came here to say, can we appreciate the efforts the dev/s put in this. I have rarely seen a FMC game that offers such a varietey of paths. I mean we can choose for almost every relationship (if not every single one) wether we want to top or sub. I rly mean it when I say this is incredible I have yet to see smn else pull it off.
Most of the time you always have a character you don't want to pursue not bc you don't like it but bc you aren't into the path the author set for him. Glad the dev/s use the fact that it's fiction to satisfy everyone.

I also like how it's different for every character, like for Yun it's pet play (ig another one joined the team recently lol). She's their owner
For Cynthia it's pet play too, but a little bit more on the humiliation side. She's her master

For teacher it's bondage (the godess was hinted, I hope dev/s will use of that one).

Who's next now lol

So yeah kudos to you dev/s
You rly did a good job keep those updates coming Incredible game

THX

Last edited:

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
This is unfortunately, and this is caused most of the time because Patreon shut the pages if there is incest but hey at least Summer's mom and Lily can have a good arc (at least I hope)
Fr? I kinda got the vibe that her best friend was trying to seduce the mother so it wasn't just me lol.
But yeah it'd be too problematic for him to add it now. If he wanted to do that he should've made the relationship between the mom and her daughter customizable as to not contratict patreon rules.

A pity I wouldn't have minded that especially with all the teasing that's been done on her mom

THX
[EDITED]

Last edited:

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Hey guys I just came here to say, can we appreciate the efforts the dev/s put in this. I have rarely seen a FMC game that offers such a varietey of paths. I mean we can choose for almost every relationship (if not every single one) wether we want to top or sub. I rly mean it when I say this is incredible I have yet to see smn else pull it off.
Most of the time you always have a character you don't want to pursue not bc you don't like it but bc you aren't into the path the author set for him. Glad the dev/s use the fact that it's fiction to satisfy everyone.

I also like how it's different for every character, like for Yun it's pet play (ig another one joined the team recently lol). She's their owner
For Cynthia it's pet play too, but a little bit more on the humiliation side. She's her master

For teacher it's bondage (the godess was hinted, I hope dev/s will use of that one).

Who's next now lol

So yeah kudos to you dev/s
You rly did a good job keep those updates coming Incredible game

THX
Thank you for your kind words, much appreciated! This is always such a nice boost in morale. If everything goes well, you can expect many more updates to follow.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes