VN - Others - Abandoned - Summer Job [v0.11b] [Kross]

1. 5.00 star(s)

fugazi666

if you don't mind playing sandbox games and have the time to grind up some stats, this game offers a lot. the stats grinding isn't a big problem though, since there's an embedded cheat system, which handles things for you. there's also a hint system in the game, which unfortunately i have discovered a bit late into the game. the girls (and the MILF) are gorgeous, they have their own stories, which you discover as you spend time with them. the resort itself is a beautiful place and it's next to a town with various shops, a brothel, a nightclub and a bar. when the dev tries to be funny, he manages that well. especially the inner thoughts of the MC (which are quite different from what he says to the girls at the same time) can be really hilarious. one minor criticism is the meager amount of sperm that comes out of the huge dick MC. the facials, which are plenty, could have been much sexier with bigger loads of cum. i have fully enjoyed this great game and i hope it keeps on getting developed and gets a proper finish despite the inconceivable lack of attention it gets compared to its quality.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Loutreeeeee

Very entertaining and beautiful game with art and (although not many sex scenes) a lot of eroticism.

You work in a seaside resort, your goal is to sleep with girls who come on vacation.

But as they do not come alone, you will have to take drugs (sleeping pills) or have your husband drink so you can spend time with her.

Moreover, if you want to have fun with her, you will have to make them drink and be drunk! It's very fun to try different ways and the right time to do it.

You can spy on them in their room, you can buy them a bikini, apply sunscreen (if their boyfriend is not there), take a walk with them, go to the hot tub or meet them at the bar and try your luck. It's worth it.

The maid who works with you is beautiful and sexy and the scenes with her are hot: in her bed, in the bathroom, in the room of the hotel, trying to seduce her at the bar, I loved it. Alexandra too, I love to drug her husband to be able to walk or have a drink with her ... and more.

Add to that a brothel, shops, a quest and a sub-quest and you'll spend hours playing. And if you do not want to grind, use the cheat and look at the gallery to find out what to do. But do not do it the first hours of your game, it's my advice.

TRY THIS GAME ^^
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Yodaman01

I really like this game keep up the good work, I would like to see the other characters. and be able to get further with the ones that are available but good job like it. Please let me know when this game has been updated as i will deffo play more.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Redmoon82

Pretty entertaining game for those who like to slap on the ass maids. The game is to learn to correctly allocate time throughout the day, to both work and enjoy. I very much hope for the speedy continuation of the game, the development of the relationship with Nadine, the hotel guests and waiting for the new holidaymakers.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

mysterious stranger

I love the concept. The "Where's Waldo?" style resort interface is fun too, although it might be difficult when there are lots of guests. Looks like things will get interesting once the bar is available. Noticed "Lust" issue too. That said generally very promising.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

XJ347

Preview 0.5

-Actual dating sim and feels like it. That's both good and bad.
    -Women of different colors, and the black women isn't made to look hideous. I appreciate this.
    -Women's body sizes are sort of different, but they show sizes of D cup and above. I would like to have the cup sizes start smaller but the upper range here is perfect.
    -Stats don't really feel like they matter mostly. For dating sims, generally you show you need some stats.
    -Mini games are total RNG but don't really matter. I got the same score no matter what I clicked. Saying that I liked the concept.
    -Mild grinding but this is a dating sim...
    -I saw one sex scene and it had a 2 image loop to create an animation. While the images are good, the animation was crap.
    -Each women feels linear in winning her and that is sad. Plus one is blackmail... Some might not like that while others will.

Really good start, but a few miss steps hold this back. Note this could easily get better in time though.