4.60 star(s) 140 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Is there a way to cheat in this game? i tried CE but no luck.
What are you looking to do? If you want money and items you can use SaveEditorOnline to edit a save, or one of the RPGM save editors and give yourself a boost.

Mr-B

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone know how to get third picture on the first page, naked Rio on the bed? I've never manage to see that scene.

Also I remember someone was mentioning there was a secret scenes for the main heroines like aunt's toilet blowjob. Is that a myth or someone managed to get them?

I've finished this game many times before patch and after patch but didn't see any secret scenes except aunt's night toilet blowjob scene and all three morning blowjob scenes.

auntmorningblowjob.png

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
What are you looking to do? If you want money and items you can use SaveEditorOnline to edit a save, or one of the RPGM save editors and give yourself a boost.
I was trying to boost the points you get from memories, but I manage to get some items with the RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
Is there a way to cheat in this game? i tried CE but no luck.
You can either use a save editor, or replace the engine with an SDK version of in order to use the console.

RPG Maker MV games store their variables in the $gameVariables._data array. Refer to this post for the more interesting ones.

Additionally, you can edit the value of $gameParty._gold to give yourself more cash, and $gameActors._data[1]._stsSp to give yourself more skill points.

Reactions: izkien and Taurom

Mystikoa

Apr 8, 2018
Is there any button that I can use instead of right mouse button? Mine's broken, and I can't complete the PE Teacher Minigame.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Does anyone know how to get third picture on the first page, naked Rio on the bed? I've never manage to see that scene.

Also I remember someone was mentioning there was a secret scenes for the main heroines like aunt's toilet blowjob. Is that a myth or someone managed to get them?

I've finished this game many times before patch and after patch but didn't see any secret scenes except aunt's night toilet blowjob scene and all three morning blowjob scenes.

View attachment 711740
Nobody knows how to get the nude morning scenes with a girl, unfortunately.
Those are, as far as anyone knows, the only scenes that are extras. Unless you missed the girls masturbating in their rooms at random times in the day, but you need a max lewdness skill for that.
Not really any secret scenes that anyone knows about, I've asked the dev if there is a way but never got an answer.

Reactions: Mr-B

Kixong

Aug 3, 2019
Nobody knows how to get the nude morning scenes with a girl, unfortunately.
Those are, as far as anyone knows, the only scenes that are extras. Unless you missed the girls masturbating in their rooms at random times in the day, but you need a max lewdness skill for that.
Not really any secret scenes that anyone knows about, I've asked the dev if there is a way but never got an answer.
The only thing I remember is having sex before going to sleep,I tried a lots of times but...nothing

Mr-B

Jun 5, 2017
The only thing I remember is having sex before going to sleep,I tried a lots of times but...nothing
Someone was also mentioned before, you can get a titfuck from Yui before sleep at night. No idea how he got that scene tho.

OppaiCrazy

Jun 18, 2017
I need help in the gameplay, like i read all the tutorials but when i engage in sex with any of them how do I leave so that i dont run out of stamina.
Left button fills the gauge right button locks it and roll button cums...
So how do I leave?

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
I need help in the gameplay, like i read all the tutorials but when i engage in sex with any of them how do I leave so that i dont run out of stamina.
Left button fills the gauge right button locks it and roll button cums...
So how do I leave?
Click on the main character to end naught scene or press space to cum.

Reactions: OppaiCrazy
4.60 star(s) 140 Votes