4.60 star(s) 140 Votes

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Anyone ever got stuck because the game's randomized events? I can't go to sleep and progress on to the next day because Rio's sleeping at the table, Yui's in the bath, and Miyuki's on the can. I can't sleep unless talking to a girl (even going to the bed treats it as a nap and thus can't sleep) and the only person I can talk to is the uncle, who doesn't count.

Kronotsky

Feb 8, 2020
you could just press time button (morning/afternoon/evening/night button) just to skip that timeline
also that was how to stay awake for latenight even tho

Reactions: iju513 and Taurom

Maxim Nix

May 5, 2017
My game gets stuck/crashes(?) when I cum during the h-scene. Do I just have a bad download maybe? I can end the scene without a problem by clicking on my character, but if I middle-click or use the spacebar everything stops working and I can't click anywhere in the game. The animations keep going though...anyone else have this problem and I missed a post in here like this?

Reactions: Karbon

fozard

May 12, 2017
so homework with the aunt already 100% and it triggered a scent in the kitchen, after that i still cant raise her affection, its still at 20%, or do i have to complete the other homework first ?

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
so homework with the aunt already 100% and it triggered a scent in the kitchen, after that i still cant raise her affection, its still at 20%, or do i have to complete the other homework first ?
No, sleep in bed with her and the next day a scene in the kitchen should trigger.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
My game gets stuck/crashes(?) when I cum during the h-scene. Do I just have a bad download maybe? I can end the scene without a problem by clicking on my character, but if I middle-click or use the spacebar everything stops working and I can't click anywhere in the game. The animations keep going though...anyone else have this problem and I missed a post in here like this?
First I've seen of this glitch.

diamond123456

Dec 2, 2019
i cannot see where akagi and maiten ,cannot wacth dvd although have the skill, did the mystery man at night is the selling guys

4.60 star(s) 140 Votes