4.60 star(s) 140 Votes

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
how to have threesome
You need to have affection to 80% (100% to be sure) with the sisters, have sex with one of 'em while the other sister is in a room next to where you are and make some noice so she can discover you (when you are about to be discovered a "bomb" will appear on top of a girl's image on the top right), but don't let the parents discover you.

For the 4some are almost the same steps, but this time you need to be having a 3some with the sisters then everything is like I told you above. (You let Miyuki discover you)

(PS: 3some has it's own ending so I may suggest to get the ending first and then unlock 4some next).

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Do we know when the update with the rest of the content will be released? Any ETA whatsoever? Cause Kagura said they would release it but not when I think.

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
As long as you visit the offertory box 20 times (5 yen a pop) you'll unlock all the scenes after beating the game.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
You need to have affection to 80% (100% to be sure) with the sisters, have sex with one of 'em while the other sister is in a room next to where you are and make some noice so she can discover you (when you are about to be discovered a "bomb" will appear on top of a girl's image on the top right), but don't let the parents discover you.

For the 4some are almost the same steps, but this time you need to be having a 3some with the sisters then everything is like I told you above. (You let Miyuki discover you)

(PS: 3some has it's own ending so I may suggest to get the ending first and then unlock 4some next).
Actually, you only need to have seen the event where you have sex with each of the girls (so 40 for Rio, 60 for Miyuki and 80 for Yui).

Reactions: Taurom

Kronotsky

Feb 8, 2020
so guys ihave 2 question, how to use the dvd? i click on the tv but didnt work and where maiten fight akari
i cannot see where akagi and maiten ,cannot wacth dvd although have the skill, did the mystery man at night is the selling guys
and where the idk the girl wear flower in head?
calm down pal its the girl wear flower was in beach

you cant watch dvd ? did you try to stay overnight and click on tv yet pals

i hv noidea whose is maiten and akagi

but there are tips and trick in 1st page that gave you how to meet side quest girl

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
Anyone ever got stuck because the game's randomized events? I can't go to sleep and progress on to the next day because Rio's sleeping at the table, Yui's in the bath, and Miyuki's on the can. I can't sleep unless talking to a girl (even going to the bed treats it as a nap and thus can't sleep) and the only person I can talk to is the uncle, who doesn't count.
You can click on the time of the day at the right corner of the screen. It should be saying Night, just click on the text.

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
Is there any button that I can use instead of right mouse button? Mine's broken, and I can't complete the PE Teacher Minigame.
Well obviously you could get a new mouse but alternatively there is an item that lets you skip the minigame. You can either fish it out or buy it at the storage next to the PE teacher in the evening in the late game.

Reactions: Mystikoa

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Is there a way to set the text to automatic? So it proceeds on its own?
No, to skip texts fast just hold on to "x" on your keyboard. Don't forget to let go of the key when a choice menu shows up, that will skip, then use just arrow & spacebar to select desired option.

diamond123456

Dec 2, 2019
calm down pal its the girl wear flower was in beach

you cant watch dvd ? did you try to stay overnight and click on tv yet pals

i hv noidea whose is maiten and akagi

but there are tips and trick in 1st page that gave you how to meet side quest girl
idk the guy playing card?

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
How do i get the scene where Miyuki helps the MC to release the lust?, i mean in some comments it says i have to "cream my pants", i did that twice then sleep with Miyuki(69 with uncle) then sleeep again with her with 80 lust but nothing happen the next day!!!!, do i need 20 or 40 Aff first?, and if i trigger the 20-40 scenes don't i will be blocking the "release scene"?(maybe there's an order of events)?

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
How do i get the scene where Miyuki helps the MC to release the lust?, i mean in some comments it says i have to "cream my pants", i did that twice then sleep with Miyuki(69 with uncle) then sleeep again with her with 80 lust but nothing happen the next day!!!!, do i need 20 or 40 Aff first?, and if i trigger the 20-40 scenes don't i will be blocking the "release scene"?(maybe there's an order of events)?
Are you progressing her "lessons" at the same time? I would reccomend you do so becausse certain scenes are locked behind affection and homework level.

Sayan291

Dec 20, 2018
So I saw ver 1.31 update on Ci-en website. What's new in there? Read the changelog but didn't quite understand it.
I've played both ver1.20 and ver1.31 but seems like nothing has been added there.

Reactions: Noob Master
4.60 star(s) 140 Votes