cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I downloaded this and it says "Day 3 - Stage 1b" and "has not been developed yet." But my folder is labeled v0.28. What went wrong? This confuses me.
You can't play content that isn't in v0.29. Day 3 Stage 1-B content was added in v0.30 and Day 3 Stage 1-A in v0.31.
It wont start... Downloaded without problem with Mega but it refuses to start.
Without knowing on which platform you play no one will be able to help you. If you play on Windows than check your dxdiag report for error messages related to the game.

Sofia86

Sep 8, 2021
Without knowing on which platform you play no one will be able to help you. If you play on Windows than check your dxdiag report for error messages related to the game.
I'm having the same issue, game won't launch. I have iMac with M1 processor.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I was hoping the lesbian content was a female protagonist, but still curious enough to try it!
female protagonist ain't in game yet.I tryed it elswhere and ther female protagonist ain't implmaneted yet. Ther is only male and trans/sissy. Female Protagonist is not in game yet, and chenges wthat show everything that chnegs and in game till today, female protagonist it not in game yet.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
female protagonist ain't in game yet.I tryed it elswhere and ther female protagonist ain't implmaneted yet. Ther is only male and trans/sissy. Female Protagonist is not in game yet, and chenges wthat show everything that chnegs and in game till today, female protagonist it not in game yet.
No matter how many times you repeat that the female protagonist isn't in the game yet, you'll never be right. The female protagonist IS in the game and has been for the last 3 Patreon updates.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
No matter how many times you repeat that the female protagonist isn't in the game yet, you'll never be right. The female protagonist IS in the game and has been for the last 3 Patreon updates.
dosen't metter, since it for patreon only it not in game in public realese.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You can't play content that isn't in v0.29. Day 3 Stage 1-B content was added in v0.30 and Day 3 Stage 1-A in v0.31.
As I said, my folder was labeled "0.28." I don't usually make the mistake of adding a version number to it. I'm pretty sure the last version I played was 0.28. Having played 0.28 last time I played this game, and this saying "0.29" at the top of the page, I would assume I downloaded 0.29, and not 0.30 or 0.31. But, whatever I downloaded said I had no new content. If that is the case, then 0.29 had no new content., which I am sure is not the case. So...I assume something went wrong with either the download or the link I downloaded it from.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
As I said, my folder was labeled "0.28." I don't usually make the mistake of adding a version number to it. I'm pretty sure the last version I played was 0.28. Having played 0.28 last time I played this game, and this saying "0.29" at the top of the page, I would assume I downloaded 0.29, and not 0.30 or 0.31. But, whatever I downloaded said I had no new content. If that is the case, then 0.29 had no new content., which I am sure is not the case. So...I assume something went wrong with either the download or the link I downloaded it from.
That´s what I think also, since each new version has some new content. Something must have gone wrong with the download/link.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The literal release available on the front page of this thread right now has the fully female transformation chapter in it.
I assume you are patreon who support the dev so. dnon't say bullshit when it not for public realeas ther no content. I tried to become female even full female choise dom and other paraments but nothng. The note in female path say it not in game yet.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
stage A = it equale to Male Protagonist = stay like that
stage B = it equale to Trans/Sissy Protagonist = trasnformation path sissification
stage C? = it gonna be Female protagonist but I don't see shit about from the begining whe we need to choose out path nothing yet. The mean only patreon can accces that path. It not even public.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I assume you are patreon who support the dev so. dnon't say bullshit when it not for public realeas ther no content. I tried to become female even full female choise dom and other paraments but nothng. The note in female path say it not in game yet.
Yeah, I am, I signed up recently. Also, if you're not seeing the path, then you're doing something wrong, since 0.28 was the one where the first fully female transformation was released. You can see that in the screenshot in the public post, with your character in the background of the image.

You could also try the online version over here if the 0.29 one linked on the front page is messed up:

Reactions: the_hellblazer

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Yeah, I am, I signed up recently. Also, if you're not seeing the path, then you're doing something wrong, since 0.28 was the one where the first fully female transformation was released. You can see that in the screenshot in the public post, with your character in the background of the image.

You could also try the online version over here if the 0.29 one linked on the front page is messed up:
since ther are only for patreon exluive it dosen't mean female portagonist is in game. since ther no in game you talke like becous you don't play a public version. They are not female I didin't get them. Mc don't have pussy in that realease, neighter in this one.

throd33

May 15, 2018
since ther are only for patreon exluive it dosen't mean female portagonist is in game. since ther no in game you talke like becous you don't play a public version. They are not female I didin't get them. Mc don't have pussy in that realease, neighter in this one.
I overdosed on pink pills and got a female (now) protag at stage 5B, not a patron

Reactions: GravGrav

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I overdosed on pink pills and got a female (now) protag at stage 5B, not a patron
Yea sure, change long don't lie one belive it. The are only Sissy and male, in my opnion. Female say it not in game yet, if for patreon only.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
stage A = it equale to Male Protagonist = stay like that
stage B = it equale to Trans/Sissy Protagonist = trasnformation path sissification
stage C? = it gonna be Female protagonist but I don't see shit about from the begining whe we need to choose out path nothing yet. The mean only patreon can accces that path. It not even public.
Yea sure, change long don't lie one belive it. The are only Sissy and male, in my opnion. Female say it not in game yet, if for patreon only.
Whatever I've been downloading and playing from this page has been female at least from the last 2-3 updates. Unless that was all hallucinations or dreams....
I choose to believe my own eyes, playing the game myself, than to believe whatever a changelog says. I'm pretty sure I saw a pussy on the protagonist. Pussy=female. Your opinion doesn't change scientific fact.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Yes. There's been a full female transformation at the end of Stage 5.
it only when you play sissifcation path. Full female path it not in game yet, when we need to pick a path in the clinick the male, is stage 1, sissification is wher the male in the end you talking. But female path is not in game yet.. Only patreon can play that path from the start.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
it only when you play sissifcation path. Full female path it not in game yet, when we need to pick a path in the clinick the male, is stage 1, sissification is wher the male in the end you talking. But female path is not in game yet.. Only patreon can play that path from the start.
You know, I have played this game and it matters what options you choose. I have finished full female transformation, but you have to choose options that raise feminity points all the time. Latest update to female path is v0.28 since in 0.29 there is no new content for female path. Good luck with maximizing your female points then.

The ugly thing of this game is that it likes to crash about every new scene. This has something to do with music playback, since when the music is off then crashes disappear.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes