4.20 star(s) 141 Votes

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The Captain has been naughty with the code.

Something wicked is coming....

( some highlights can be found here )
BTW, y'all are welcome for the prompt iPatch update. It will work with or without SanchoMod (obviously, I updated the patch personally) but won't be necessary for SanchoMod to use the iPatch feature (the file will be included in the mod installation). Just an FYI. Regards.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Summer Scent [v0.6.2R] [The Naughty Captain] crunched

Info: I recommend using SanchoMod.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,26 GB / 357 MB - SummerScent-0.6.2R-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,22 GB / 324 MB - SummerScent-0.6.2R-mac-crunched.zip
= ~11% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents (includes new Core v7):
Summer Scent (v0.6.2R Update)
SS_SM_Cover.png
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Holy shit. Now Radiant will update and hell will freeze over! This is a very welcome surprise. I hear there's not much new content but a ton of major work was done overhauling the entire novel. Thanks! Gonna start the paths all over!

Francis Blast

Feb 2, 2018
BTW, y'all are welcome for the prompt iPatch update. It will work with or without SanchoMod (obviously, I updated the patch personally) but won't be necessary for SanchoMod to use the iPatch feature (the file will be included in the mod installation). Just an FYI. Regards.
BTW there was already an Ipatch. Here :
So your "prompt update" wasn't needed. Just as an FYI, of course.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
BTW there was already an Ipatch. Here :
So your "prompt update" wasn't needed. Just as an FYI, of course.
Well, that iPatch you linked to is broken... technically. There's 2 out of 26 that are incorrectly written and don't work. Those are:
Day1:
"We got to the same school, the same classes, spent our vacation and holidays together..."​
should be:​
"We went to the same school, the same classes, spent our vacation and holidays together..."​
Day2:
"They're indentical twins."​
should be:​
"They're identical twins."​

So, those two phrases will remain the original VN (they won't fire off the replacements). The one I offered works 100%. Just an FYI, of course.

Edit: Since the VN's OP now has the patch you linked to, I've attached the one I submitted here for folks that want a 100% working version. This is the exact same patch/code that has always been here for this VN, it's just edited to work correctly and I took a few minor liberties with the grammar for better sentence structures. Also, to be very clear, any patch file is only needed if playing unmodded. SanchoMod already includes a custom iPatch so no external file is needed nor suggested at all.

Last edited:

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
One would say the ”tate brothers” looking to rape her are waaAAaaaaaay outta both hotties league,
hence why they rape them, drug rape them, attempted rape, drug them for it.
MC is living in the same house with them, is providing moral support, is a caretaker for both them babes,
so such uncalled for hate for MC by both gamer and dev alike is saddening,
as them both lack to see what actually matters in life or this story.

Keep rooting for the ”tate” drug rapists brothers, I guess, that is the only story left,
once you cancel culture the MC so thoroughly.
The Tate brothers have been arrested without charges. I'd bet this is a political hit job. They're controversial and people want to use the legal system to get rid of them, no different to "swatting" streamers, tbh.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Before I even download this, what is the rape is this? Is this another one of blink and you miss it type of deals where it actually isn't a core fetish or plays into the core fetish or does it actually have it as a fetish in this game.

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
Before I even download this, what is the rape is this? Is this another one of blink and you miss it type of deals where it actually isn't a core fetish or plays into the core fetish or does it actually have it as a fetish in this game.
Its path dependent. I believe there is 20 odd paths. 1 or 2 have it and if its not your cup of tea its compleatly avoidable. The new update has a feature that tells you what path your heading down and so does the SanchoMod if you dl it.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Its path dependent. I believe there is 20 odd paths. 1 or 2 have it and if its not your cup of tea its compleatly avoidable. The new update has a feature that tells you what path your heading down and so does the SanchoMod if you dl it.
So it's not just a single scene? Its has nothing I do with not being my cup of tea, It's actually a fetish I look for. Yet too man of these vn and games have the tag while it's basically nonexistent in their game.

One game I played in the past had it tagged and it was for basically black screen and 3 lines of text...referencing something bad happen -_-

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
You don't see anything, it's avoidable, it's not a fetish. If that's what you're into, this isn't a game for you.

After half a year since the last update, only a fix/rework was done? I'll never understand some patrons.
That update was actually released last October. What is there to understand ?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
The Lighthouse thingy is a good addition, but you can sadly only select one path. I would understand, if you couldn't select two conflicting paths, but 2 paths, that don't conflict with eachother could be selected simultaneously.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SummerScent-0.6.2R
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Draakaap23

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
The Lighthouse thingy is a good addition, but you can sadly only select one path. I would understand, if you couldn't select two conflicting paths, but 2 paths, that don't conflict with eachother could be selected simultaneously.
Each path conflicts with every other paths at some point. That's why they combine.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
As the Cap just mentionned, there are no such things as "2 paths no conflicting with each other". They're all different (with more or less variations.

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes