VN Others Completed Summer Sisters ~Midsummer Secret with Childhood Friends~ [Final] [Soft Circle Courreges]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
RE258944_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Tatsuya Miyama left the countryside to attend a university in the city.
After a long time, he comes back to the countryside during his summer vacation to see his parents. There he meets his childhood friends: Kumi and Haru Momozono.
Tatsuya's heart pounds seeing the sisters he had only known as children.
Afterward, while Tatsuya is sleeping in his room, he ends up having sex with Kumi who visited his room.
On the next day, while Tatsuya is going out with Haru, they go to a shrine to take shelter from the rain.
As he gets aroused seeing Haru's wet clothes, she figures out that he had sex with Kumi.
Unable to stop her advances, Tatsuya ends up having sex with Kumi.
Tatsuya's summer vacation filled with worries about the sisters and his future begins.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-26
Release Date: 2019-07-23
Developer: Soft Circle Courreges
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
thanks to @dr4nox, thanks to hacko for the mega link

milf1.gif Capture2.JPG RE258944_img_smp1.jpg RE258944_img_smp2.jpg RE258944_img_smp3.jpg m.gif milf.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So probably at least four endings, right? One for each friend, a harem, and an ending where you screw up and get neither?

Reactions: Lucifer111

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
so no choices? just: you will do this and that, you wont get to choose
You don't get to choose for the first several scenes, from what I've just seen. I saved at the first choice, which was four or five sex scenes in.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
this game looks really good, which it had a mega or nopy link though since I'm going to wait a long time to get my daily faps in

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The animation looks great. From the pictures Great Art, VN, and Animated. Now that looks like a real winner! Thanks for the share!

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
I always need to laugh at games like this. It's the basement dweller's dream. Without any active choices on the part of the character he whoopsies into two hot girls trying to bang him with no concern over his personality or looks. The moral of the story is: If you grew up next to twins who decided that this summer they wanted to learn how to be turbosluts, you're set! Any other circumstances and you may as well not even try. Sex either falls into your lap effortlessly or else it doesn't happen.

hacko

Aug 13, 2016
Someone asked for Mega, so here's a free link

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote