w123t4

May 26, 2019
Finally we are having progress with mia, hope there will have some progress with kasie too! :p

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
sigh... there's no getting rid of freckle-face is there... keep saying no to her but she's like a glutton for punishment and keeps coming back for more

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
logoarh
I don't quite understand: I followed Kassie's path, but at the sea the message "not enough" came, and later with the dress too. As I said, I always chose "pro Kassie" and the message came anyway.

With Mia though I had no problems, finally 1st sex:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: here was "not enough" too, why?

Reactions: Jorjor69

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
logoarh
I don't quite understand: I followed Kassie's path, but at the sea the message "not enough" came, and later with the dress too. As I said, I always chose "pro Kassie" and the message came anyway.

With Mia though I had no problems, finally 1st sex:

PS: here was "not enough" too, why?
Same for me too. Could it be a bug or something? Hope logoarh can answer... :( Otherwise, great update!

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
So, if I understand this game correctly, without cheats, there are only 3 ways to play:

1) Maxing relationship with Kassie, in which case you should not get Kenny involved and go for her solo, or rather, there is no point to involve Kenny, because most of his interactions with Kassie raise her arousal but you have to choose between that or raising her relationship.
2) Maxing Kassie arousal, in which case you should involve Kenny and double team her, since some of the actions that raise arousal are Kenny exclussive.
3) Ignore Kassie and go for Mia.

Regarding 1) and 2) it seems like there is no middle ground, if you don't go full out relationship or full out arousal you just miss on both types of content. Same thing for 3) there is no middle ground between Kassie and Mia, if you are going to have any meaningful interactions with Mia you will miss on a lot of either relationship or arousal with Kassie.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes