Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

FancyName01

Jul 17, 2020
Do we still need LocaleRemulator with the new repack?

Edit: We don't. Answered my own question

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2024
What is the best way to make it so characters dont interrupt you that much? Any trait that makes them care less or not care if their love interest talks with someone else?
From my experience, the best option is to ask all characters to get along with all other characters.
Also, from my experience, partner characters (almost) never interrupt their partners.

In AA2, there was an option to ask one character to get along with everyone, but in SVS you have to do it per character.
Also, spamming multiple "Get along with..." won't work since the command neither stack nor get queued.
Only the very last successful "Get Along with..." command will be executed.

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2024
That can only be Trolling with capital 'T'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS.
Got her, and the trick lies in her trait.
Whenever I complain (もの申す = monomousu = complain/protest) at her, I'm the one defeated. I'll see if I can blackmail her.

Last edited:

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
That can only be Trolling with capital 'T'.

PS.

Whenever I complain (もの申す = monomousu = complain/protest) at her, I'm the one defeated. I'll see if I can blackmail her.
The same thing happened to me with my "cool" girl. The "Innocent" girl saw her kissing my MC and blackmailed her and now she's her "PlayToy." I don't know what that means. And I haven't seen her forcing her to do anything yet. Could it be because she already has a lover and he's not interested? I'll keep observing her behavior.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Is it realistic for a very high virtue Futanari(or just girl for the theory) to cancel the intimate mode the first second in the Love hotel? She was saying the line of people being around but at least l take it an immersion event

kazetsura

Apr 12, 2018
Is it realistic for a very high virtue Futanari(or just girl for the theory) to cancel the intimate mode the first second in the Love hotel? She was saying the line of people being around but at least l take it an immersion event
one way to do it is to finger her until orgasm then penetrate

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
one way to do it is to finger her until orgasm then penetrate
l entered the love hotel and it instantly canceled the H mode after it started. Unless l did input mistake which l doubt. Wasn't even the intention to penetrate normally. Either service or just anal(funny howw high virtue don't care about anal)

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
l entered the love hotel and it instantly canceled the H mode after it started. Unless l did input mistake which l doubt. Wasn't even the intention to penetrate normally. Either service or just anal(funny howw high virtue don't care about anal)
I have never seen anything like in AA2 where characters might try to end a h-scene if they weren't ready for certain actions so it was probably a glitch and the game thought that you were doing it in public somewhow.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
I have never seen anything like in AA2 where characters might try to end a h-scene if they weren't ready for certain actions so it was probably a glitch and the game thought that you were doing it in public somewhow.
Game probably thought l was in the public even though l went to the love hotel. The girl said the line corresponding as if it was done in public and ended it because she was embarrassed out in the public

scarlboy

Mar 9, 2020
All the interrupting sucks.
At least in AA2 you had areas where you can take someone and the other npc’s cant go in and you’re free to interact without interruptions.
Why would you remove an awesome QoL feature

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
They refuse anal if they are not ready (something like "watashi no oshiri dame...").

Reactions: Mcgan

Nazuth

Aug 23, 2024
All the interrupting sucks.
At least in AA2 you had areas where you can take someone and the other npc’s cant go in and you’re free to interact without interruptions.
Why would you remove an awesome QoL feature
We can invite people to our room and there will be no interruptions there.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes