VN Ren'Py Summer Vacation [v0.7.55] [ErwinVN]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
That means some tags are missed...
And that's why I hit the report button on OP and reported some missing tags. Soon they will be up-to-date.
Devs, unless they also have the uploader role, cannot change the tags on their own posts. They are only responsible for keeping the tags in "Genre" up-to-date, which ErwinVN probably just forgot and will hopefully do in the future. ;)

Deleted member 3299557

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Tags have been updated, however I don't want the vaginal sex for now. This is wrong and would lead people to something which is far from what is the game :)
PS : with 2 pictures with the given point of view in the game, hard to say if it was anal or vaginal since we see nothing, literally ;)

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Summer Vacation v0.18.6 - Walkthrough Mod v0.2

Features:
Allows you to rename the MC.​
Highlights the best choice in green.​
Adds an option to replay the truth or dare game (to try other options).​
Adds a Replay feature.​

Download: {outdated}

Mod Preview
SV_Rename.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

Last edited:

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
Summer Vacation v0.18.6 - Walkthrough Mod v0.1

Features:
Allows you to rename the MC.​
Highlights the best choice in green.​
Adds an option to replay the truth or dare game (to try other options).​

Download: Workupload

When I try to download it from Workupload this shows up, This file contains a virus or Malware. Is this a false positive or... ?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
When I try to download it from Workupload this shows up, This file contains a virus or Malware. Is this a false positive or... ?
Yes, I am trying to infect your computer with a virus!! :devilish:

Ofc it's a false positive... :cautious:

Scan:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The game so far is interesting.

The worldbuilding is limited but well done.
The characters are few but well described.
The story is still short but easy to understand.
I'm not into 3dcg but the result is fine. The background is beautiful, particularly the water that feels real. I'm less sure about the sperm that looks like plaster. Mathew's face makes me think too much of a zombie.

The relationship between Mathew (I prefered when it was still Mathieu) and Fabien is cute. Though I think that a character like Mathew, that only focused on his studies, became too quickly obsessed sexually. Fabien is a jerk but it's never nasty.
Carlos, even though we know him since recently, is also a nice character. Plus, it's fun to see Fabien and Carlos teasing each other.
The uncle is too straightforward, he lacks subtlety. During the camp, when talking with Mathew, his facial expressions were ugly, sorry to say it like this. He was correct at the house though.

You've succeeded by putting the incest in the background to make it not too heavy.

You shouldn't have ended on that cliffhanger...

Good continuation.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes