♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
why dont you just go back to your ntr-asylums, and dont shit post here in that regard?
oh, yeah, you wont do that, as every damn thread has to be polluted with your presence/wisdom.

this game has more than few flaws, yup, yet "ntr" isnt one of them.
Sorry Abhai if I'm just quoting you, but that will be too many quotes for one post, and yours is representative of a bigger issue that's been bugging me for a while

It's not worth arguing with some people who don't even know what NTR is. I would even say that it is not a question of liking or not. the real problem is that we're not in a toy store where little brats are allowed to freak out because the maker of your favorite doll doesn't have the right shoes. It's one thing for contributors to be involved in a game's choices and directions, but it really pisses me off to read the whims of players who got the game without paying a penny or moving their fucking ass out of their fucking armchair.

I like the NTR content, but I'm not going to shit in everyone's shoes because a Dev decided not to include it in their games anymore. That's it, that's said, that's done :poop:

Reactions: D_J123 and Abhai

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
So there are a lot of things to happen, like

1. You either Choose Mia or Sadie or you could have them both just for the rest of summer and if you decide to choose the 3rd
one, after the summer you will still choose Mia or Sadie

2. We all know fucking Grace is about to happen, so do they give us a chance to have foursome with the three women?

3. Let's say Sadie didn't know MC was fucking Mia. Do they give us an option to make Grace have threesome with MC and Sadie
or would they give us an option to fuck Grace and Mia at the same time, without Sadie knowing of course

4. If Isla decides to continue go on cheating with Sebastian. Will they give us an option to fuck both her and Grace?

5. Let's say the 4th one happened. could they find some way to make MC introduce Grace and Isla to his therapist?
i mean, Sebastian looks like he is only about intimidation not violence. It would a great scene. especially grace is there.

Imagine, Isla is riding the MC, while his therapist is licking her pussy. Grace would come in between the two men and starts you know, humiliating sebastian? That would be the best revenge of her. Of course Grace would compliment Simon, but not exactly Simon though, but Giselle

If what you say is the devs are only planning 10 episodes, I wonder what's their plan? I mean, what i wrote above is few of the other possibilities.
Sadie is the most disgusting one in this "Summer with Mia 2" - Everyone of the rest girls is better then her! The top 5 are Mia,Sebastian's daughter;Emma;Vivian and Isla! Even MC's therapist Giselle and that girl who help Mia and hers brothet to do the flyers and then go to the party and was having fun with Vivian(i forgot her name in the moment) are better then the stupid Sadie! I really don;t like to see Sadie all the time and I hope to break up with her soon after she find that her boyfriend(Mia's brother) cheated on her with a lot other ones(his sister,Isla,his therapist,Sebastian's daughter...) and even that one when she was sleep MC get from bed to go see and help Sebastian's daughter and then fucked her and she felt in love with him - that was one of the best moments in that "Summer with Mia 2"!

• Angry
Reactions: serenitynow

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Here is a tip for the future:
Whenever you download a game, RUN IT FIRST BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY KIND OF ALTERATION TO ITS FILES! Run the game, let the save folder and persistent file be created, insert whatever codes you have to, and then, if you must, proceed to insert or alter any game files you want. The simple fact you have a scene gallery tells me you didn't do that. There is a notice on every mod that warns you it's use can break the game.
I agree with PreachyLocust, do everything you need to before installing a mod. You could probably extract the game into a different folder, run it, do the code, then delete the new folder and go back to original folder.

Or, if you're comfortable with Ren'Py console, enable it, open the game and start a new game. Then use SHIFT + O to open the console and type: jump Bonus_Content_Code

That will take you to the code entry screen.
Good morning. I can assure folks that SanchoMod is completely safe even before you ever start the VN for the first time. Tested locally on more than half a dozen bench machines and thousands of downloads. It's even designed to place the code for the player so one doesn't even have to type:
SWM2 SM B05a1.jpg SWM2 SM B05a2.jpg

Reactions: binglebangles

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Please can anyone create an Android port with Sancho1969 > Multi Mod
Just play it with joiplay. The mod will auto-detect, and even increase the size of the MiniMenu and the SanchoOptions vertical bars to accommodate.

When recognized the bottom-right of the main menus' "SanchoMod Installed" becomes "SanchoMod Mobile Installed".
1655296861404.png
1655297255750.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: mcnero

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Sadie is the most disgusting one in this "Summer with Mia 2" - Everyone of the rest girls is better then her! The top 5 are Mia,Sebastian's daughter;Emma;Vivian and Isla! Even MC's therapist Giselle and that girl who help Mia and hers brothet to do the flyers and then go to the party and was having fun with Vivian(i forgot her name in the moment) are better then the stupid Sadie! I really don;t like to see Sadie all the time and I hope to break up with her soon after she find that her boyfriend(Mia's brother) cheated on her with a lot other ones(his sister,Isla,his therapist,Sebastian's daughter...) and even that one when she was sleep MC get from bed to go see and help Sebastian's daughter and then fucked her and she felt in love with him - that was one of the best moments in that "Summer with Mia 2"!
Just because you don't like pineapple pizza doesn't mean pineapple pizza will going away.
Sadie is probably the only person who isn't completely corrupt. It gives a bit of balance to the game.
It's like white and black. One exists because the other is its opposite.

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
Good morning. I can assure folks that SanchoMod is completely safe even before you ever start the VN for the first time. Tested locally on more than half a dozen bench machines and thousands of downloads. It's even designed to place the code for the player so one doesn't even have to type:
Hey Sancho! Love your mods. Thank you sincerely for all the work you put in!

That said I never meant to imply your mods were breaking the game. I'm pretty sure the user I replied to was using the previous outdated version of scrappy's scene gallery and that made it so the bonus content button didn't appear. It has happened before. That's why I advise anyone to run the game first before loading up save files and mods.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey Sancho! Love your mods. Thank you sincerely for all the work you put in!

That said I never meant to imply your mods were breaking the game. I'm pretty sure the user I replied to was using the previous outdated version of scrappy's scene gallery and that made it so the bonus content button didn't appear. It has happened before. That's why I advise anyone to run the game first before loading up save files and mods.
My apologies, I didn't mean for the post to come across that I thought there were accusations of any sort if that's how it reads. I was only attempting to clarify for folks that the mod has been extensively tested from scratch and that if they were having issues typing in the correct code that the mod even did that for them so it's about as fool-proof as possible (to the best of my ability). Regards bud.

Reactions: PreachyLocust

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
True, the title should be Summer without Defd.

Unfortunately that won't happen. :HideThePain:
The game gives you options to follow a role, if you want to go after Grace, go ahead, but unlike the first part here you can see that the game gives many more options. And in terms of the first part there was no NTR and I don't know why do they put that label on a game that has no NTR?
In summary, I am liking this second part better without that supposed NTR and choosing if I want to have a relationship with someone or not.
And I hope that this game has many endings so that everyone is satisfied with their "likes" and their own "choices". Not all of us think the same if it's clear XD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
It was absolutely fantastic update, as always, mate! You are a guarantee for quality!!! Thanks for this great job!

3.80 star(s) 72 Votes