Game/Creator: Summer with Mia / Inceton Games -
Modder: Half-Assed Mods -
Mod Version: 1.5.1
Game Version Compatibility: Steam 1.5.x
Language: English

Features:
Unlocks scenes from the game, including NTR

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Win: -

Last edited:

newbee32123

Oct 1, 2019
I think there may be a problem with the gallery mod. While playing through the game, in act 3,
the game glitches and skips straight to the next sex scene
It doesn't stop after that, it just continues from one sex scene to the next, all the way to the end of the game. Some of the story dialogue might've also been skipped before the part before
as well. I did not have the same issues when playing the "vanilla" version of the game. This might be because I viewed the scenes in the gallery before playing through the game, but again, I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2017
I think there may be a problem with the gallery mod. While playing through the game, in act 3,
the game glitches and skips straight to the next sex scene
It doesn't stop after that, it just continues from one sex scene to the next, all the way to the end of the game. Some of the story dialogue might've also been skipped before the part before
as well. I did not have the same issues when playing the "vanilla" version of the game. This might be because I viewed the scenes in the gallery before playing through the game, but again, I'm not sure.
Made a few bugfixes, check if it fixed yours too

Reactions: newbee32123

newbee32123

Oct 1, 2019
I re-downloaded the game, installed the new mod, and started a fresh save to get to the part with the issues. The problem persists for me. Also the dialogue with Sam after talking to Mom in the shower
is definitely missing. I've attached a save file from my modded game at the part where all the scenes start playing continuously and my persistent file. I've also attached a vanilla save from right at the end of the dialogue with mom in the shower and before talking to sam.

Dec 9, 2017
I re-downloaded the game, installed the new mod, and started a fresh save to get to the part with the issues. The problem persists for me. Also the dialogue with Sam after talking to Mom in the shower
is definitely missing. I've attached a save file from my modded game at the part where all the scenes start playing continuously and my persistent file. I've also attached a vanilla save from right at the end of the dialogue with mom in the shower and before talking to sam.
Your feedbacks are greatly appreciated, I saw and will add the missing mom in the shower scene but I haven't seen the scene where
so if you could send a save file to point me to the scene, I can easily look it up and fix it as I haven't played the game for quite a long while now.
If you can send a screenshot (or the scene page and position) on which scene you were viewing before it all went continuous, I'd fix it right away.
Thank you

newbee32123

Oct 1, 2019
Your feedbacks are greatly appreciated, I saw and will add the missing mom in the shower scene but I haven't seen the scene where
so if you could send a save file to point me to the scene, I can easily look it up and fix it as I haven't played the game for quite a long while now.
If you can send a screenshot (or the scene page and position) on which scene you were viewing before it all went continuous, I'd fix it right away.
Thank you
No problem. I admire the effort you're spending on this mod. The issues basically start a little bit before the second scene on Act 3 Gallery Scenes - Page 5. I've attached a save from this point of the story. If you roll back a little you'll see the bathroom dialogue with mom (and you'll see that the dialogue with Sam is missing) and if you roll forward the sex scenes will start playing continuously.

Dec 9, 2017
No problem. I admire the effort you're spending on this mod. The issues basically start a little bit before the second scene on Act 3 Gallery Scenes - Page 5. I've attached a save from this point of the story. If you roll back a little you'll see the bathroom dialogue with mom (and you'll see that the dialogue with Sam is missing) and if you roll forward the sex scenes will start playing continuously.
I can't seem to reproduce the bug for some reason. The save doesn't work either, can't load it. Could you send me which link you downloaded the game from so I can check if the bug can be reproduced there?
I'm not adding the conversation with Sam in the gallery since it doesn't have any sexual content.
For the meantime I'll add the mom shower conversation and upload.

EDIT: Uploaded v1.2, just replace the old mod to the new one, should fix the majority of the bugs. Let me know if the problem still persists.

Last edited:

newbee32123

Oct 1, 2019
I can't seem to reproduce the bug for some reason. The save doesn't work either, can't load it. Could you send me which link you downloaded the game from so I can check if the bug can be reproduced there?
I'm not adding the conversation with Sam in the gallery since it doesn't have any sexual content.
For the meantime I'll add the mom shower conversation and upload.

EDIT: Uploaded v1.2, just replace the old mod to the new one, should fix the majority of the bugs. Let me know if the problem still persists.
It is working perfectly now and even the dialogue with Sam is back. Awesome job bro! The moderators should add your mod as a link to the main page, I think it is the only gallery mod available for this game.

ankys

Jan 24, 2019
it was really awesome mod. please its my request that please tell me what are the other games in which we are able to change characters name and relation. i will be very very thankful to you

Dec 9, 2017
it was really awesome mod. please its my request that please tell me what are the other games in which we are able to change characters name and relation. i will be very very thankful to you
Town of passion comes into mind, you might get turned off a bit because it's on an RPGM engine and it's 2DCG, but I'd say it's one of my personally liked games.

ankys

Jan 24, 2019
Town of passion comes into mind, you might get turned off a bit because it's on an RPGM engine and it's 2DCG, but I'd say it's one of my personally liked games.
many many thanks for your quick reply. please tell me that to change name of characters in game is very hard or some expert can do it. please please tell me if some simple steps can do it. i will be very thankful to you

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Renpy remake didnt include some scenes from rpgm version. Like Mias drug courier scenes and maybe something else. Any chance you can grab them from rpgm version and include in your mod or its too much work?

haydayzoom2

Aug 4, 2021
What can I do with gallery mod? Sorry for asking silly question. But I am new to this type of games and mods.

evibro

Jun 15, 2020
What can I do with gallery mod? Sorry for asking silly question. But I am new to this type of games and mods.
you will basically have all the scenes unlocked in the main menu itself.
helpful if you just want a quick nut instead of playing the entire game

Reactions: haydayzoom2