PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Well, I just finished the game, and I have to say that for me it has gone from more to less unfortunately ... the election part is diluted in such a way that in act 3 the game becomes LITERALLY a kinetic novel, and I feel Much to say this, but this is something that personally has bothered me too much to enjoy it .. the sex scenes and even the NTR is great, of course, it has great quality in those aspects, but the fact of not being able to change or absolutely alter NOTHING from the end, it has broken me inside .. I have to admit that the one I liked was the mother, but seeing the end, I would love to have had a happy ending with Mia also of course .. and yes, I know that the game suggests that inceton will be working on a second part .. but let's be realistic .. the grace of these games is to be able to choose, to be able to make decisions about the ending that will bring the protagonists .. and in this way everything leads to a linear and forced argument that to me It makes me lose a bit of the desire to continue ... don't get me wrong, I WISH to be able to play the second part because my heart has broken the end, but I only hope and wish that this time the elections are in greater quantity and of course they alter the future of the MC and the girls around him ... That being said, I imagine what the second part could be like ... where the MC meets Mia at some vacation resort where he goes with his happy wife and having become in a good man (not unfaithful) with a good job thanks to the money Mia left him, and leaving us to choose between remaining that faithful good man or reviewing the MC's past to return to Mia and show her how much he always loved her .. dude.. the game killed me sorry :(

Dude.. if only this game had more elections.. would be one of the best games by far srsly.. :( sorry for my mood but srsly, Im too much empathic and the game hurts me haha :(

• Sad
Reactions: Ozsiix and Manifold

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very lifelike, if no face shown then could been from real model.

Dude.. if only this game had more elections.. would be one of the best games by far srsly.. :( sorry for my mood but srsly, Im too much empathic and the game hurts me haha :(
if you want more elections aka choices then play other games. some games have tons of choices and some follow linear path.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020

if you want more elections aka choices then play other games. some games have tons of choices and some follow linear path.
Of course I can play another games with more choices, but this is not the point in my post dude :/

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I can't help but staring at it like a fool ever since its been posted, she makes me think of Jennifer Lawrence with the body of a greek goddess. That shoulder muscle, and that pelvis...This thread went from assholes like myself ranting about NTR issues to a fucking art exhibition, with one post!

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
2nd image was obvious computer made but still nice.
:unsure:

Of course it's done on computer, with the help of Daz Studio essentially, I don't quite understand what you're getting at ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, another render but without knowing the models, I did what I could.

Mia and Mom.jpg

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
:unsure:

Of course it's done on computer, with the help of Daz Studio essentially, I don't quite understand what you're getting at ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, another render but without knowing the models, I did what I could.

View attachment 706347
Damn I just wish this is what we'll be getting in Part II...but in any case I hope this doesn't conclude your revisiting of the SWM world, mate! I'll be waiting for your art on other threads anyway.

Reactions: Coriolan

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i mean it's more obvious that it's computer made compared to 1st which could been from real model.

mia and mommy pic doesn't show up atm.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
i mean it's more obvious that it's computer made compared to 1st which could been from real model.

mia and mommy pic doesn't show up atm.
My first render is done with Daz as well, and it all depends on the lights used for the scene.

Reactions: Max1276

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you ask around you'll find out what daz asset is used on mother.

3.50 star(s) 140 Votes