armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
check bright past, there's black dude whose dick is so big that during sex it'd nearly come out of mc's (girl) mouth.
Nah.Check WVM before he reduce the size of MC's cock..
And almost nothing can beat futas from Miro,Puppetmaster,THEDUDE3DX and some others.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
A few corrections, for a little more resemblance. ;)

View attachment 722081
Beautiful man. Those burning candles make me want to drip some extra hot wax on those yummy butt cheeks. I'm not usually into these kind of games, but you have to admit that she has been a very...very bad mommy, cheating on her husband with their own son, and would deserve to be thoroughly...corrected for that!

I sent a PM to IncetonGames a week ago or so asking them if they would mind sharing their assets. No answer yet, but if they do ever agree on it, I'll let you know ASAP - though you've already done an amazing job reproducing the features from scratch!

Reactions: Coriolan

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Beautiful man. Those burning candles make me want to drip some extra hot wax on those yummy butt cheeks. I'm not usually into these kind of games, but you have to admit that she has been a very...very bad mommy, cheating on her husband with their own son, and would deserve to be thoroughly...corrected for that!

I sent a PM to IncetonGames a week ago or so asking them if they would mind sharing their assets. No answer yet, but if they do ever agree on it, I'll let you know ASAP - though you've already done an amazing job reproducing the features from scratch!
I'm very glad you like it. (y)

I had to do 2 or 3 renders on "Echoes of Lust" as well, I don't know if you've seen them, but I've never asked a developer for the assets, it's sometimes very complicated to reproduce, but when you get there, it's very rewarding. ;)

Reactions: Manifold

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she has been a very...very bad mommy, cheating on her husband with their own son, and would deserve to be thoroughly...corrected for that!
mommy only if you set it so (which i assume that most did).

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I'm very glad you like it. (y)

I had to do 2 or 3 renders on "Echoes of Lust" as well, I don't know if you've seen them, but I've never asked a developer for the assets, it's sometimes very complicated to reproduce, but when you get there, it's very rewarding. ;)
I've found two so far. I'm making this post public as well to ask a question I've been wanting to figure out for quite some time:

How do you search for a member's posts on F95 one one particular thread? Advanced search doesn't allow me to look only into a specific thread...

edit: btw, you did do indeed quite an amazing job reproducing those EoL characters, especially the blonde army chick!

Last edited:

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
she did in rpgm version before patreon shitted up and banned incest and bestiality, there are links (posted by me) where you can dl version where dog does mia.
I tried to find you link but I didn't find it. Are they still available?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I tried to find you link but I didn't find it. Are they still available?
1 link is still working (as free user), just search 1.0 posted by me (in rpgm thread). i have that version but no upload speed to up it in reasonable time.

Reactions: Mariano95
3.50 star(s) 140 Votes