Nefesos154

Jan 5, 2021
Ye
I'm sorry to inform you that the compressed version doesn't work (for me atleast). Game crashes after I choose my name with no traceback or anything.
Yeah, it's same here it just crashes down soon after you choose y/n to enable trans content...
Send HALP !!!
ASAP

Kaze4506

Mar 6, 2021
I was super impressed with the writing, and the renders...This game had so many examples of perfect lighting, I would gladly pay for any class he chose to teach.
I especially liked that the MC was not written in the same way as most games. Most of these games I just play for to see the artwork, but not having to play a character that disgusts me is a rare treat. The only other game i enjoyed playing was Waifu Academy. I am not a fan of thicc girls, I much prefer a European type fit girl. but the faces were all excellent, the hairstyles (except for the MC's....Seriously, WTF was that?) an even the clothing were all amazing in their detail and quality. I definitely want to see more from this creator.

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Summer's Gone [Ch.3.5 Beta] [Compressed]

Original Game Size Win: 3.9 GB

Compressed Game Size Win: 653 MB - MEGA
Compressed Game Size Mac: 636 MB - MEGA

more mirrors on request
leave a like (y) , Support the Developer if you enjoyed the game
This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
I'm sorry to inform you that the compressed version doesn't work (for me atleast). Game crashes after I choose my name with no traceback or anything.
Yep, unfortunately it is the same with me :confused:
Same here. Compression doesnt work
Compressed don't work .... Spent an hour trying saves
It keeps crashing after inputting the name. I have downloaded it twice already with same results.
Yes Compression is not able to start
Compressed mac Version?
can you do a Mac version also?
Thank ᴘsʏᴄʜᴇᴅᴇʟɪᴄ for doing the Mac compressed version and it work.
For PC compressed, I think you guy can redownload again coz my friend tested and it also work fine now.

Reactions: ben_sylar

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys i hope you all are fine . i will like to share my Multimod of the game . Here is the link :

Here is my discord link. Feel free to join my there:

Here are some previews of mod :
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

screenshot0007.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0005.png

Note-Added Walkthrough mod too

Last edited:

Kaasje404

Apr 15, 2021
Does anybody know why the Scrappy mod is deleted on the main page, there is no link anymore. Is the mod abandoned or something?

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
I really like the story so far and the MC despite beeing emo at times has his moments.
It's refreshing to have an MC who is not a stuttering mess when he's around girls or pervs at every given oportunity.
The girls too are all interesting and realistic with a touch more daring most of the time.
I can't even pick a favourite as all have their moments even Zara, Nadia and Robin (if the MC gets his revenge against them that is - I mean who does that? Especially Robin and Nadia as they built up a somewhat friendly relationship with the MC prior to that dick move)
I just hope that Victoria gets to walk again even if she doesn't end up with the MC.
She's just like Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter with really bad luck (well Lunas mother died in front of her and she gets tortured by the Malfoys... Ok she's just like Luna)
Maja is someone you want to have as your friend and on your side (and more if Victoria is up to it)
Bella is hot and interesting - but that's basically every girl - however there's something about her that wants you to find out more about her and look past her insanity.
Amber is one hell of a psychiatrist!
Nami while on the surface being the perfect wingman seems to have the most depth and the closest relationship with the MC and probably the deepest feelings for him.
She seems to put up an act so that she can be as close to the MC as possible while not making her intentions clear out of fear of loosing him.
Mila too has that Luna vibe around her but I have the feeling that she has a really troubled past that hasn't been unveilled until now.
Nia seems to have a past with the MC but her Maso vibes come out of nowhere.
Sasha is cool and hopefully less of a backstabbing bitch than Robin.
The scar only adds to her beauty IMO.
The rest of the female cast is hot as well but there is too little info about them to give an opinion past their looks.
Hopefully there's a harem ending possible or at least several menage a trois/quatre with characters like Nami, Victoria, Mila and Nia who seem to be open to that kind of relationship.

Last edited:

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
The update was good with Nice bella content but the ending was sorta weird , MC is made to be look like a bitch who gets dominated and doesn't even protest as if he likes it and then is left chained and i also know he isn't gonna go for a payback more likely it could be bella finding about it and then thrashing the girls herself.

4.50 star(s) 479 Votes