DeerHound

Dec 3, 2020
Hey, just downloading this game now. After reading all the reviews I think i want to try it a bit. Is this gonna be as depressed as acting lessons? Because I've just finish that like 10 minutes ago and need something else to distract myself from such a depressed shit.

• Angry
Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hey, just downloading this game now. After reading all the reviews I think i want to try it a bit. Is this gonna be as depressed as acting lessons? Because I've just finish that like 10 minutes ago and need something else to distract myself from such a depressed shit.
To be perfectly honest and considering how much that game affected me, you might want to find something more light hearted first. That said this is really just getting started, but the overall tone is NOT happy go lucky.

Reactions: J1187 and DeerHound

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I've decided not to continue this Walkthrough due the fact not many people are using it. Sorry it's just too much work for as little as it's being used. I think this is due to the fact everyone has played it by the time the Final comes out of Beta.

Edit: Updated to Chapter 3 Final

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

DeerHound

Dec 3, 2020
To be perfectly honest and considering how much that game affected me, you might want to find something more light hearted first. That said this is really just getting started, but the overall tone is NOT happy go lucky.
Thanks for the heads up man. It's okay, I need to play something slow a bit, story driven.
I'm tired of sex and love just to see her dead in the next episode. fuck it rhymes perfectly too :)

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

Arnaud

May 13, 2017
I don't know if ya'll are trolling but I seriously recommend this game to everyone. It is in "early" stages so the best is yet to come but from what I've played so far, it has tremendous potential. (oceanlab i'll dm you my paypal ;))

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Why the WT have so many abbreviations?
MMCPB03
MGP03
[BYF]
[AYTNA]

And so on. What do they mean :unsure: ?
This aren't abbreviation, so ARE the variables. What they mean is if you obtain one and then it'll used in a condition for a choice later that's what you need to pick to get that choice all of my WT's and Qleafs are like this always have been. Open the script file, what's there is what's going my guide. It's by the code.

Reactions: genthrow

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
This aren't abbreviation, so ARE the variables.
Like the JNS if you ask Jeff to look after Nami. Based on her comments that doesn't seem like a potential thing in the future, but more of protecting her from the douches. JNS - Jeff Nami Safe?

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Like the JNS if you ask Jeff to look after Nami. Based on her comments that doesn't seem like a potential thing in the future, but more of protecting her from the douches. JNS - Jeff Nami Safe?
Only the dev knows, but like I said w all my WT's if it's used again it will be noted. Ask anyone that has used them.

Reactions: fishbrain

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
incest tag but no anal sex, vaginal sex, oral sex, handjob, blowjob, footjob, or titfuck tags....how does that work?
seems a bit odd
Setting up for the future, but there might already be other interactions between them that are less extreme and therefore don't have tags.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
incest tag but no anal sex, vaginal sex, oral sex, handjob, blowjob, footjob, or titfuck tags....how does that work?
seems a bit odd
You will have it, but calmly, little by little. You know what they say the best is given in small quantities

DeerHound

Dec 3, 2020
seems a bit odd
Bro, chill, there's plenty other games with that kinda stuff. You need to play something else, when you are tired of that, come back here. Maybe you can see things differently. And maybe you can start appreciating it more. Trust me, bro. In my case, I've never play this game, I'm about to tho. I always go for story element in terms of deciding a game good or bad. Thankfully, people said summer gone is doing a good job with the story, so here I am.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 478 Votes