Mod Ren'Py Summer's Gone [S1 Steam] - Music Restoration Mod [v1.4.2] [Azk66]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
I updated the mod, don't hesitate to give me feedback if I missed anything.

Keep in mind that I only restore the songs that Ocean was forced to remove from earlier chapter (songs added in 4.5 and changed after are usually because Ocean changed his mind so I don't change those)

Seronda

Dec 10, 2017
I updated the mod, don't hesitate to give me feedback if I missed anything.

Keep in mind that I only restore the songs that Ocean was forced to remove from earlier chapter (songs added in 4.5 and changed after are usually because Ocean changed his mind so I don't change those)
The text box transparency was a nice feature, I dont know why, but it is removed now

Seronda

Dec 10, 2017
And the Nami stare with Bella video doesn't start

Fixed: The file was missing from the cinematics folder, but I think the music of the cinematic ended short after the scene
in the original version, this one keeps going for a long time

Last edited:

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
And the Nami stare with Bella video doesn't start

Fixed: The file was missing from the cinematics folder, but I think the music of the cinematic ended short after the scene
in the original version, this one keeps going for a long time
Yes thanks, I'm fixing it and will upload the fix soon

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
Ok, do you know if your mod will affect the transfer save files from season 1 to season 2?
No I don't but it should not. My guess is that the transfer will export the persistent variables (the choices made). But that's an educated guess at best. I can't be sure

Seronda

Dec 10, 2017
I don't know if Ocean forgot or is something related to your mod, but there was a small cinematic at the end of the dream, when the Mc touched Summer face before waking up

Is the file missing?

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
I don't know if Ocean forgot or is something related to your mod, but there was a small cinematic at the end of the dream, when the Mc touched Summer face before waking up

Is the file missing?
The cinematic at the beginning of the game, in the cabin ? If so, I just restored the original cinematic, but I don't change the images. Maybe Ocean removed some of them

Seronda

Dec 10, 2017
The cinematic at the beginning of the game, in the cabin ? If so, I just restored the original cinematic, but I don't change the images. Maybe Ocean removed some of them
No, the one at the end of the dream, it was a small one, but transition was perfect

Phenceon

Formerly 'Johnny Beck'
Mar 27, 2022
sorry if this is a stupid question but when it says "Added Ocean Steam update (script typos and missing dialogues)" does that mean I can download the original Steam version from the OP, then download this mod and it'll essentially patch it to the newer Steam version, or does that just mean that this mod has been updated for compatibility with the newer Steam version?

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
sorry if this is a stupid question but when it says "Added Ocean Steam update (script typos and missing dialogues)" does that mean I can download the original Steam version from the OP, then download this mod and it'll essentially patch it to the newer Steam version, or does that just mean that this mod has been updated for compatibility with the newer Steam version?
Yes that is what I meant bu that, but that is only true for dialgue and scripts. If the last Steam update contains changes in the UI or preferences or else, it won't be added by my mod.

Reactions: Phenceon

xtraax

Mar 9, 2020
Thanks for your work, I was looking for this but then I read the incompatibility with scrappy's wt mod (truly devastating news :KEK:). Will bookmark your post for later in hopes both the mods work together at some point

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote