Mod Ren'Py Summer's Gone - Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod [S1 Steam][scrappy]

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Steam build got added to OP.
Yes, of course. Downloading it, but it will take a while. I was just saying it as an example, that most people are getting it currently, don't think scrappy could have gotten it earlier, meaning in the optimistic scenario he will just start to work on the mod.

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
Yes, of course. Downloading it, but it will take a while. I was just saying it as an example, that most people are getting it currently, don't think scrappy could have gotten it earlier, meaning in the optimistic scenario he will just start to work on the mod.
I see, well I'm not in a hurry.

Reactions: StingerWolf

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I am quite sure it will take a while. Even on Steam, download speed is horrible. I would guess at least one more day till the mod is ready. Of course, it would be best that I am mistaken...
It took me like 5 min. to download it from gofile. What the fuck are you talking about?

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I have it downloaded but I'll first have to check all the script files for changes and deleted images to restore them which will take a while. So yea its not happening today
No rush, better do it right, than have all those img errors. Take your time, everyone here who used your mods, values your work pretty much.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Yep, checked the main thread, saw comparison images, the steam version is a joke it is completely censored, holy f. It might be wasted effort to mod this horrible version.

Reactions: imzahai

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I have it downloaded but I'll first have to check all the script files for changes and deleted images to restore them which will take a while. So yea its not happening today
I love when a mod maker takes 30 seconds to report why a current mod isn't available, it shows he/she cares enough to let everyone know he is actively working on it. :D

Reactions: imzahai and ontach

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Yep, checked the main thread, saw comparison images, the steam version is a joke it is completely censored, holy f. It might be wasted effort to mod this horrible version.

TheSangal

Mar 6, 2020
Evet, ana konuyu kontrol ettim, karşılaştırma resimlerini gördüm, steam versiyonu şakaydı, tamamen sansürlendi, kutsal f. Bu korkunç versiyonu değiştirmek boşa çaba olabilir.
[/ALINTI]
Steam sürümü ne kadar sansürlendi?

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Hey, does that mean we can just use your mod without using the other restoration mod ? Because I didn't mind any of the scenes that were deleted so those renders not being here anymore is a plain negative imo. Thanks.