VN Ren'Py Abandoned Summers Mystery [v0.1] [Lennier]

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
start.png

Overview:
First, of the 2 side story, this one is called Summer Mystery. The story takes place near the end of Bad Company Chapter 1. The main character (You), what should have been an ordinary day in high school. A chance encounter that plunges you face-first into the underworld of Mehtropolis. Just when you thought it was over. Sarah Summers, who use to be your baby sitter, came asking you for help. What mystery will you uncover that turn what should have been an ordinary summer turn into a life-changing experience?​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-20
Release Date: 2020-11-19
Developer: Lennier
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Main Game: Bad Company
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: - - -
Mac: - -
Others: Unofficial Android*

*Download at your own risk

04.png 4.png 033.png 042.png 072.png PC screen.png

Last edited:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
He looks a bit like pipsqueek Shapiro.
Say something Ben...say something!
Ben: Squeeeee!

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
LOL, I was wondering he looks familiar... damn people either bitch about the story being too close to Bruce Wayne now the main character looks like David Hogg... I aim for him to look a bit Douche kid way late bloomer. FYI He not the main character from Bad Company. You might remember him from Bad Company the last update he was the one who told the main character about suicide in his school.

Reactions: Horny Mf and ontach

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
LOL A lot of funny guys in this forum. <3 Nice way to start the day, reading hilarious comments. :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
not bad i liked the renders of the babes .. but i think my mom and sister is fucking hot as hell ... err i meant my MC's mom and sister ... :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
is it important to play this game to understand future Bad company releases or nah?