2D Fan Art Summertime Saga - OG Fan Content

Apr 15, 2019
Welcome to the Summertime Saga OG Fan Content.

This thread is where you can make original fan made content while expanding scenes for the game itself. Although the content has to be made by following and respecting the source material. In terms of art style and the personalities of the characters themselves. Below you will see what is permitted and not for this thread. *Disclaimer* if you plan on making AI Art that is not remotely familiar to DC's material what so ever i would kindly ask to do it on the Fan Art thread instead of here. Also if you do not care or have a problem with what others say that is barely troublesome towards the thread itself i would suggested reverse yourself or go some where else. Thanks in advance for respecting.

Enjoy the content.

Allowed :

-Using the game's assets with Photoshop.
-Comic Book story drawings (that resembles the OG style close as possible).
-Standalone drawings (OG style)
-AI Art (OG style)
-Making mod scenes for the game.
-Making videos.
-Making GIFs.
-Re-posting OG content from different websites (must credit the creator).
-Requesting Content.

Not Allowed :

-Creating content that does not resemble the source material.
-Being disrespectful, rude and arrogant.
-No toxicity.
-Having a problem when others re-posts content from other websites.
-Having a problem when others ask for advice how to create content.
-Having a problem when others are requesting content.

Apr 15, 2019
You know, there is already a Summertime Saga Fan Art thread that's been around for 7 years and has over 11,500 posts... right?

https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-fan-art.4744/
Yes i am aware of it. The idea and purpose of this thread are for people that wants to enjoy content that feels familiar to the source material. The fan art thread has become un-recognizable to the game and flooded with randomized AI content. Not everyone is into that or came there for that since the very beginning. At this point rather have a thread for those including myself that are simply into OG style content.

Reactions: Amnesion

Amnesion

Jul 29, 2023
Yes i am aware of it. The idea and purpose of this thread are for people that wants to enjoy content that feels familiar to the source material. The fan art thread has become un-recognizable to the game and flooded with randomized AI content. Not everyone is into that or came there for that since the very beginning. At this point rather have a thread for those including myself that are simply into OG style content.
based, I hope black cat doesn't find his way here and start posting shit from the game itself again :HideThePain: