X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Eve's alternative isn't regular gay though, it's trans.
You can argue about where on the spectrum that fits but it's definitely not the same target audience that wants sweaty manlove with hairy bears or whatever. Seems more like an extra kink for people that prefer mostly straight pairings.
My point boils down to: It's wasted potential to not have more femboys (that is what male Eve is).

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
My point boils down to: It's wasted potential to not have more femboys (that is what male Eve is).
Too busty for a femboy.
Either way, it's just a bit of variety and clearly not meant to capture a large gay audience. A significant part of the game is about breeding fetish and pregnancy, so obviously not the kind of title that aims to appeal to the m/m crowd.

Reactions: X[]-[]X

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Kevin was supposedly for the m/m crowd, but I wonder if that got scrapped and the Trans!Eve is a bit of a remaining token option that's the closest to that initial idea.

AdmKnives

Jul 30, 2019
Kevin was supposedly for the m/m crowd, but I wonder if that got scrapped and the Trans!Eve is a bit of a remaining token option that's the closest to that initial idea.
Doubtful, DC still lists him on polls as an option, the guy just consistently gets the fewest votes or next to it

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes