Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
True ending: "You know son... I had to fake my own death and put our family in risk beacuse I had great idea to pay all the debts that I had and still won some mighty cash on the way... but... the way that I did that... well... involve you fucking your mom and sister, filming all and selling thoses incest clips to creep and peverts on the net... yeah... hmm, so... Thanks... son"

THE END
I can fap to that...

pebuma

Jan 21, 2018
He said yesterday, he makes a stream break for a few days. He will finish the last secret Stuff and complete the V18.
I think the release will be in 3-4 weeks. I hope so...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, he said that he'll be done with the art in probably 10 to 14 days but that he's thinking about adding 3 more sex scenes which would need another ~2 weeks for him to draw and X amount of time to animate (AEHentai seems rather busy at the moment) and to implement. So if the number of tasks grows during the next days, it's pretty much clear that the update won't be released in april. Then again, more scenes for Jenny wouldn't be bad either.

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Two extra weeks for three more scenes doesn't seem like a bad trade off at this point.
I'd certainly take it. More scenes is always nice and the other girls need many more as well.

I'm more disappointed that this and Diane were supposed to be quicker updates, yet took nearly 4 months. I'm scared what that means for 0.19 and 0.20. I'd originally estimated 0.20 by New Years, but that's not looking likely.

Then again, it's not that big of a deal for me. I'd already resigned myself to wait from the Roxxy update until 0.20 is done.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Fat and huge and very strange point tits.
She’s WAY better than June. She’s fat and no tits. Judith is pretty pliable (like when the art teacher gots her to pose nude), so she can probably be “trained”. Definitely has threesome potential (Mia sucking her “sensitive” tits while MC fucks her). OR an instant “TV” makeover... remove her glasses add some makeup.
I wouldn’t count Judith out just yet.

Reactions: obiwan

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
I'd certainly take it. More scenes is always nice and the other girls need many more as well.

I'm more disappointed that this and Diane were supposed to be quicker updates, yet took nearly 4 months. I'm scared what that means for 0.19 and 0.20. I'd originally estimated 0.20 by New Years, but that's not looking likely.

Then again, it's not that big of a deal for me. I'd already resigned myself to wait from the Roxxy update until 0.20 is done.
I've been hoping for the Jenny update since it was originally scheduled before the patreon issues. I'm still amazed they backburnered it and let the fans vote again after it had already won in the past. (I don't recall the reasons they mentioned for doing it, but I remember it seeming silly at the time)

While, I didn't vote for the Roxy update I admit it turned out amazingly well. Diane's is just so lackluster in comparison. Here's to hoping Jenny gets the Roxy treatment.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

And DC said that 0.20 will be a big update so get ready to wait at least 6 months on that one

Reactions: kimjongew

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm still amazed they backburnered it and let the fans vote again after it had already won in the past. (I don't recall the reasons they mentioned for doing it, but I remember it seeming silly at the time)
The reason back then was basically, that was DC hoping to find a way around patreon's incest ban and thus postponed every incest update (Jenny, Diane, Mrs. Johnson, Eve, etc.) until a solution could be found. Next to that I'd guess it was meant to show additional good will to patreon ... who knows. Since he did not find an alternative and since those reworks are needed to change the code, he obviously changed his mind but I'd guess back then he was likely hoping to not have to adjust/rewrite all those stories as they'll have to now.

@kimjongew:
I think DC underestimated the time it took to rework all those old scenes, CGs etc. - after all they basically redid most of the old stuff completely. Though it's certainly true that Eve and the main story will need ~4 months as well, at least.

Reactions: kimjongew

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So this update is small and it will take a minimum of 4 months, and the big one will take 6 months for you? Probably twice as long.
Anyway, the guys are 50k / month, so they are not in a hurry.
As long as the amount of content justifies the wait I won't complain

Reactions: HB38

401Grem

May 14, 2017
She’s WAY better than June. She’s fat and no tits. Judith is pretty pliable (like when the art teacher gots her to pose nude), so she can probably be “trained”. Definitely has threesome potential (Mia sucking her “sensitive” tits while MC fucks her). OR an instant “TV” makeover... remove her glasses add some makeup.
I wouldn’t count Judith out just yet.
I hope we get anal with Judith!

Because people are fickle and lose interest quickly. It's better for $ overall to deliver fast than to drink champagne and fuck off now.
Not really, the people that matter, voted for the devs to take longer to produce better quality games and more content.

Reactions: ReJoe
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes