secretsonny

Jan 1, 2019
I hope there's some blowjob or 69 action in the next update. All Jenny's ingame streams are just penetration so I think she ought to mix it up a bit.

Micky69

Nov 4, 2018
Hm..

Maybe you are just remembering her wrong?

Edit: Or do you mean her story? In that case it's probably fair to wait until 0.20. until she'll get"her" content.
No, it's not a question of content, her face got softened to game-mainstream. I don't like the new skitones of some chars as well. They lost warmth, contrast and optical depth.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Actually you have plenty of right to complain. You don't lose the right to complain about something just because you're not willing to pay for it. That's not how rights work. Fact of the matter is that most of us live in countries that provide constitutional protection to our right to say whatever it is we want to say, though not necessarily the protection from the repercussions of what we say. So it's well within the rights of anyone who plays Summertime Saga to complain about how long it takes for them to pump out updates when the project is puling in half a million dollars a year before taxes. However at no point does their opinion have to be taken seriously or listened to because of said not paying into the patreon.
Sure you've got the right to complain. It's just that if you're complaining about a quality game, that you're not paying a dime for, that is regularly updated with plenty of content, has custom art and a unique feel like very few games in these genres do, you do come off as a bit of an ass. :p

Gotta love it, we're at least a month away from the update and the heat is picking up in here already. :D Say what you will about the update schedule or any other aspect of the game some people have complaints about, I think it's fair to say that SS is in front of peoples minds like very few other games here. ;)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
No, it's not a question of content, her face got softened to game-mainstream. I don't like the new skitones of some chars as well. They lost warmth, contrast and optical depth.
I guess that's a matter of taste. DC said that he used a way to orange color palette back then and mostly very simple shading. I guess you simply liked what in DC's opinion was just hastily drawn. I mean, just look at her arm...

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Micky69

Nov 4, 2018
I guess that's a matter of taste. DC said that he used a way to orange color palette back then and mostly very simple shading. I guess you simply liked what in DC's opinion was just hastily drawn. I mean, just look at her arm...
Please, look at the attached image: I don't think its a matter of taste that the new style is drab and flat in comparison. Maybe the hastily drawn art had its weaknesses, but the characters were much more vivid.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Please, look at the attached image: I don't think its a matter of taste that the new style is drab and flat in comparison. Maybe the hastily drawn art had its weaknesses, but the characters were much more vivid.
Not really sure. Especially for those very old characters like Judith, Roxxy, Debbie, etc. I do indeed flat out prefer the new art. In Judith's case her tits always really bothered me.

Micky69

Nov 4, 2018
Not really sure. Especially for those very old characters like Judith, Roxxy, Debbie, etc. I do indeed flat out prefer the new art. In Judith's case her tits always really bothered me.
Why? Because they don't look like the others? That's why I like them and I liked the vivid colours which are a strength of comic art. If I want drab reality I look at photographs or out of the window.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Why? Because they don't look like the others? That's why I like them and I liked the vivid colours which are a strength of comic art. If I want drab reality I look at photographs or out of the window.
Well, indeed I didn't like the inconsitency between those different styles (Judith and the now gone "sparkling shower Jenny" were likely the most noticable difference) and for me personally the game is still looks comic-like enough. But as said, that's probably down to taste.

Micky69

Nov 4, 2018
Well, indeed I didn't like the inconsitency between those different styles (Judith and the now gone "sparkling shower Jenny" were likely the most noticable difference) and for me personally the game is still looks comic-like enough. But as said, that's probably down to taste.
You are right, of course it's down to taste. I tend to see this a bit to serious maybe, because I think this game is a little pearl of erotic art, absolutely wonderful.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Oh boy, just wait until he starts 0.20, he already said that will be a bigger update than normal. People will go crazy
I personally still hope that he'll change his mind and split it. Clean up the current story, get the plot going and chose a good place to add a nice cliffhanger. Unlike most character updates where interruptions would (did) mess up the sex scenes etc. of that character, it shouldn't be such a big issue for the main story.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Don't worry, we'll get Eve by 2020 while DarkCookie laughs to the bank at all his white knights defending him
Eve's update will probably come out in late August/ early September. And again if you're not supporting the project financially you have no reason to complain, does it suck having to wait 4 to 5 months for every update? yea it does but if you're just playing it for free you're not losing anything. If you are a patreon and you aren't happy just stop giving him money.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Funny how incredibly bitter some people seem to get when someone like DC is making decent money. He's not charging anyone anything, instead patrons give exactly how much they feel like giving and can withdraw their pledge anytime they want, and at the end of the day the game is released for everyone whether they've put a dime into it or not. And still some people in here seem to think that just because DC has been successful with his game, and is making money for producing one of highest quality games in the genre, that opens him to whining and crying about everything from update schedule to art to DCs monthly income, mostly by people who've never invested a cent into the game.

The way I see it, it's a bit like complaining about politicians, if you don't vote you forfeit the right to moan. If you don't participate, you can moan and whine, but you just come off looking like an entitled brat. :p

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Funny how incredibly bitter some people seem to get when someone like DC is making decent money. He's not charging anyone anything, instead patrons give exactly how much they feel like giving and can withdraw their pledge anytime they want, and at the end of the day the game is released for everyone whether they've put a dime into it or not. And still some people in here seem to think that just because DC has been successful with his game, and is making money for producing one of highest quality games in the genre, that opens him to whining and crying about everything from update schedule to art to DCs monthly income, mostly by people who've never invested a cent into the game.

The way I see it, it's a bit like complaining about politicians, if you don't vote you forfeit the right to moan. If you don't participate, you can moan and whine, but you just come off looking like an entitled brat. :p
When you think about it, he's only really charging for magnifying glasses on the production process.
Pay a bit, you get to see the roadmap. Pay more, you get the more detailed progress of the update.

Reactions: Arnië*I*

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
When you think about it, he's only really charging for magnifying glasses on the production process.
Pay a bit, you get to see the roadmap. Pay more, you get the more detailed progress of the update.
And voting on content, contests, streams and other interaction.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes