Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
You can't use placeholder art when the scenes are interactable as it is in this game. You can't code the area to click the pill bottle on the shelf or the key on the keyhook if you don't know exactly where the shelf, bottle, key and keyhook is.
You literally can. Those are just buttons, that is code you can just slap in. This is basic.

Reactions: dj1030
Feb 7, 2018
It's a free game? I don't have to pay a dime to play it if I don't want to. Neither do you.
And when you're purposely stretching things out and taking things as slow as possible, it really feels like you're purposefully taking advantage of those who are donating to you in the promise of what you say you are going to deliver. This is not a new scheme.

I used to pay him, but as soon as it became evident that either there was willful incompetence or purposeful delaying, I stopped. I was giving in good faith to people I thought were acting in an equal manner. How should I feel if that isn't the case? Happy?

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
tl;dr waaaaaay below.

I'm patiently waiting for the release of the next update, like I always have done. Sure, I can't wait (figuratively) but I have too much respect for the process to understand how people can be so enraged and obtuse.

The team earns 52.000 dollars a month (according to posts above). That looks a like a lot of money, but so many people see this number and just think one person gets it, or it entitles them to rage against everything.

But let's take a more rational approach at this budget, shall we, and pretend that Kompas Productions is a business (which it is)?

Disclaimer: I'm no expert, but I'm trying to look at the budget rationally. I've worked from home for six years, having to manage costs for my own utilities and office supplies, so I know a little bit about these costs at least.
Also I would like to state that the costs I present are either an acceptable minimum (like 80 dollars for an office chair, and 500 dollars for a laptop). The actual costs for a company are likely to be much higher. Food is also calculated at a minimum, and so are utilities. Taxes are only calculated for persons, not for the company itself. Meaning that the number people take home in these calculations is most likely too high (that is, people probably take home less than described here).
Lastly, I've calculated in the way that each employee gets exactly the same amount of money.

How much does Kompas actually get from Patreon?
Patreon takes a 5% cut of the $52000, so that means that (52000 - 2600), 49400 is left

There are 7 people on the team according to the official Summertime Saga page. So that would leave 7057 dollars per person, per month. That's quite a bit of money, but Kompas' employees can't just run about and buy jetskis from that money. Let's see where that money actually goes.

Financial security
Any company that wants to exist further than the project it is currently working on, reserves some of its left-over revenue for later. If Kompas sets aside 10000 dollars a month, it would mean that after two years of saving (=240,000 dollars) they could exist for nearly 5 months (240,000 dollars, using 50,000 dollars a month like they do now). So, setting aside 10,000 dollars a month is not a luxury but a financial safe-guard, incase the company hits a dry spell, all the backers stop paying, or anything else happens unexpectedly that puts them in a financial bind.
Again, this is a minimum of a safe guard (see incalculable costs).

Home office
That would leave 39400 to divide over Kompas' employees. But wait, there is more. We have to consider fair payment of office supplies. Yes, you personally own a computer. Yes, you pay electricity anyway. But what you might not realise is that if you go to an office building to work, these matters are paid for you. That screen that gets replaced every two years? That new desk you get? That office chair? All stuff you need to calculate into your economic model if you work from home. Naturally, you don't need a new office chair every month, and neither do you need a new desktop or laptop, so these costs are divided by 24 months, which is a normal corporate write-off. After this, these supplies are deemed worthless.

Office supplies and utilites:
- Office chair, 80 dollars / 24 = 3.33
- Laptop (basic), 500 dollars /24 = 20.83
- Desk, 100 dollars /24 = 4.16
- Utilities, 150 dollars a month (an average month of utilities is 100 dollars if at home. Considering you spend 8 hours at work, actively using electricity, heating, and water, this is not a high number. Also included in this is the breaking of lightbulbs, cables, etc.)
- Internet subscription, 50 dollars

Total = 228.32
However, this is per person, so the total write-off per month is 228.32*7 = 1598,24

Leaving us with 39400-1598 = 37800

Again, this is considering the minimum. This is about the cheapest office chair and desk from your local Ikea, a budget segment laptop, etc. It also doesn't include a mouse, drawing tablet, keyboard, lamps, paper, pens, etc. etc. While technically you could make due with the noted above, it's really not a comfortable work space.
Considering a company can dodge VAT, you'd have to add 50% to all prices to be at a comfortable place (for example a 1000 dollar laptop, retail value).

Death and Taxes

So, that leaves 5400 dollars per person, per month, which comes down to 64800 per year, per person. After taxes, that leaves roughly 52,000 dollars, which means they have 4300 dollars a month to spend.

As put in the disclaimer, the number per person per month, is calculated without first calculating corporate taxes. The actual number any employee takes home is much likely lower (see below).

Incalculable costs
I'm sure I missed a lot, and again, I'm no expert. 4300 dollars a month might seem a lot of money (and it is, to a lot of people, yours truly included), but what I haven't written about yet, and what cannot be calculated in terms of money, is the risk involved. Each project that takes a considerable time of one's life, without financial guarantee, must be accounted for with a higher financial return. Kompas needs a lot of cashflow to sustain itself, for a number of good reasons.
We also haven't discussed potential growth (new employees, centralised office, servers, etc.), sick leave, pension plans, etc. Then there are the future projects, which might need a jump start before additional investors can be found, and of course the number of hours Kompas actually worked without getting a single cent. Don't forget, Summertime Saga didn't always get 52000 dollars on Patreon a month. I'm sure that, for a long time, before Kompas was on Patreon, it already existed in some form, and consumed a lot of time or energy. Sure, this might have been a hobby, but it's really not a bad thing to get paid for it in the end.

Addition and criticisms welcome
Please, take all of this, read it through, correct it, add stuff, and reupload it yourself.

Final thoughts
What I have calculated here is what I believe is the minimum Kompas needs to run the company proficiently, in the most minimalist way. The office supplies used make for an uncomfortable setting. The safeguard in place is severely lacking. There is no plan in case of illness, no pension plan, no insurances. Take this into account too!
Personally, I think that whatever Kompas is making, they deserve. So far, they haven't hidden any content of the game behind a paywall, and let those who can't afford it, or don't want to, play the game for free. The backers make this possible, and for that I am thankful. It's also a choice by Kompas, and a sign of trust in its fan base. I'm sure that such a thing is not easy to do, because you have a more direct dependancy on your followers.
I wrote all of this because I'm growing more and more tired of the way this discussion loses all substance. There are people that think Kompas is getting way too much money, and all they do is yell that people should stop paying. The other side argues against them sometimes, or asks them to stop visiting the forum if they don't care. Why the former do keep yelling that everyone should stop paying still baffles me.
I hope this discussion can remain civil, and grounded in arguments. I'm open to critique (if substantiated by good arguments), and am willing to adjust my view. The view I won't adjust is that I have thoroughly enjoyed Summertime Saga so far, am thankful for all the time and effort its many creators put into it, and that they, in my opinion, deserve every penny they have gotten for it so far.

Thanks for reading!

tl;dr: Does Kompas get a lot of money? Yes, but probably way less than you think because running a company costs money, and they deserve it in my opinion.

Jul 28, 2017
tl;dr waaaaaay below.

I'm patiently waiting for the release of the next update, like I always have done. Sure, I can't wait (figuratively) but I have too much respect for the process to understand how people can be so enraged and obtuse.

The team earns 52.000 dollars a month (according to posts above). That looks a like a lot of money, but so many people see this number and just think one person gets it, or it entitles them to rage against everything.

But let's take a more rational approach at this budget, shall we, and pretend that Kompas Productions is a business (which it is)?

Disclaimer: I'm no expert, but I'm trying to look at the budget rationally. I've worked from home for six years, having to manage costs for my own utilities and office supplies, so I know a little bit about these costs at least.
Also I would like to state that the costs I present are either an acceptable minimum (like 80 dollars for an office chair, and 500 dollars for a laptop). The actual costs for a company are likely to be much higher. Food is also calculated at a minimum, and so are utilities. Taxes are only calculated for persons, not for the company itself. Meaning that the number people take home in these calculations is most likely too high (that is, people probably take home less than described here).
Lastly, I've calculated in the way that each employee gets exactly the same amount of money.

Thanks for reading!

tl;dr: Does Kompas get a lot of money? Yes, but probably way less than you think because running a company costs money, and they deserve it in my opinion.

Dude your maths is fine but this is 1970s logic. were you sent in with a smoke grenade to say 600k per year is barely enough?

Firstly, its a start up, and no business that starts up just cranks 20% of all profit in a piggy bank for a rainy day, they get a loan and work their guts out to pay it off, so 10k per month back in the numbers please.

So my maths is this:

49400 post patreon Agreed.

The "office" is his basement. his equipment already he had by his own admission and hasnt upgraded. total cost to business 0 dollars.

All other staff (except one) are subcontractors offsite, have their own equipment and cost centres and would most likely invoice for the work they do (which is why its delayed all the time) they dont work on this game full time like him but we'll get back to this as a cost later.

Wife is also "full time" and one of thhe 7, but 0 cost as shes a tax write off and thus apart from drawing a wage has 0 input into business.

OK, so now whats the subbies costing? Writing, is maybe a full 40 hour week in a 4 month dev cycle. US average wage 60k / 52 weeks = $1200

Animator lets say 1K per animation and theres 5-6 per update (max) 6K

Coder, whats a bad coder worth an hour? 100 bucks? 10 hours a week? 1k?

Music SFX guy? well again per music (none in this update) not even on the tracker anymore.

Some dude doing server website and discord. probably work experience and cheap

I actually only see 4 people as "working" having come off the website, 2 of them posing.

Anyhow.... lets say they put in as much effort as Darkcookie, so 1.5 hours 3 days a week (as per stream) so 4.5 hours total at 100 bucks an hour x 2 of them $900 per week.

So total invoices from subbies is per month (over 4 month cycle) is animator 1.5K, coder 4k, website 1k (generous), posing 3.6k. total 10k, hell lets say 15K per month to make it all fair, HELL lets say 20K per month which it sure wont be.....

So we're all clear, even at that:

29400 left.

So we're crystal on this, he's not paying rent, his house is his place of work. his subbies invoice him and this comes off his income pretax, and they carry their own cost centres.

Him and his missus are taking in 29400 per month pre tax or 352K and change, with all the tax benefits of a business at home.

I appreciate your post above, it's well thought out and from a good place in your heart. But dude, you're numbers are not close.

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
You literally can. Those are just buttons, that is code you can just slap in. This is basic.
No you can't. If you notice you can't click on something if your mouse is not on the actual drawing of the item. you can't get that kind of precision with placeholders. Don't get me wrong. They could do all parts of development much faster then they do. They just don't want to.

Y2Ryoko

Apr 28, 2017
I maintain that the curse of Patreon (or specifically the problem with using Patreon to fund individual projects rather than a series of content) comes from the fact that there's no financial viability in completing a project. This was the case with Breeding Season, it's the case with Trials in Tainted Space, it's the case with Cloud Meadow, and it was the case with Snow Daze.

Keeping the game going indefinitely provides a steady, lucrative cash flow versus releasing the product and risking that cash flow trickle out until/unless you can hook people again with a new one. Even when Breeding Season was clearly stalled, at a point where it went more than a year without a significant update and actually removed huge chunks of content, it was taking in $30,000 a month.

Kudos to Snow Daze for actually releasing, but it did so in an extremely compromised state. Most of the community is in agreement that it wasn't actually "complete" at all, because it was lacking a lot of scheduled content and the back third of the game was lower quality than the rest.

You can't really blame them for doing this either. The money is simply too good to pass up. If the worst case scenario is to be believed (that DC is pocketing $30,000 to essentially draw for 6 hours a week), then he's living the dream and it would be in his absolute best interest to never finish this game and milk the Patreon teat until it's dry.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@Y2Ryoko:
I mean, there's no point in finishing a game "just to finish" it and there are far too many games, Snow Daze among them, who ended way too quickly and without ever reaching anything close to their potential. SummertimeSaga has so much useful and actually needed content left that there's really no reason to talk about finishing this project anytime soon.
... that DC is pocketing $30,000 to essentially draw for 6 hours a week...
That's bullshit anyway. DC is drawing ~8 to 10 hours a week on stream alone (sometimes more) and those streams are a minuscule fraction of what's released in the end. Sadly many people seem to forget how much the game has improve quality wise and how much more time those new animations, quest, etc. take.

Sure, he could go back to "1 stroke shading", 2 frame animations, repeatable quests which simply consist of buying items at a shop 4 times, repeatable scenes, etc. but that would just make the game worse in every imaginable way. But yes, releases would be faster.

Jul 28, 2017
Miniscule fraction? easy to check. he does all the non H renders on stream. only the H stuff is done off stream. lets see how many new H Scenes pop out of 18.0 (note already pushed many to 18.5).

He could go back to 2 frame animation, but wait, he hired an animator specifically for that.....with the extra 30k per month he earns post 20k a month mile stone to employ an animator.......

no it would be alot faster if you look at all the initial streams that were almost daily, went 3 hours to all day to now, 3 streams a week 1.5 hours with 30 minutes of some other stupid game he plays, with 2 weeks off in 4 for sickness.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Gotta love it, the dev tracker goes up 2 percent and it's like a bomb went off in here with all the crap flying with the usual moans and complaints. :D And when the update comes out, 9/10 ppl that have been crying in here about anything and everything they can think of from DC fleecing people with a FREE game, to who knows what else, will shut up for a week 'cause they're playing the game. Until the dev tracker shows progress again, and it's time to start bitching and moaning again, even though most whiners here haven't put a dime into the game. :D

Hats off to DC, I don't think there is another adult game that creates this kind off buzz. That's just another achievement this game has to its name. ;)

Username1337

Sep 3, 2017
So I've never come back to this many notifications, so to be clear on my initial comment; I'm not complaining about the time it's taking. I believe the game wouldn't be happening without the patreon support(go you guys), but I also feel bad for them because as some have mentioned patreon projects have no real incentive to speed things up even if they could.

The rest of the back and forth has covered pretty much everything. Some are upset, some are patient, the update takes a long time, it takes a lot of work and he/they deserve the support, etc. The passion is a sign of love for the game, which most of us share to some degree. And to anyone saying people are only whining, people can discuss this stuff without it being complaining. Calling it "moans and complaints" doesn't validate your moaning and complaining.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@Chucked_Sandwich:

He certainly doesn't do all the non h related content on stream, which again shows how much more content there is. Back in the days he more or less streamed everything and one basically knew what was going to happen in pretty much detail. In fact he stopped most of those things which could spoiler actual important content. I follow quite a good number of streams and yet I've no idea where Jenny's story could go in detail. So your check kind of failed, didn't it?

He could go back to 2 frame animation, but wait, he hired an animator specifically for that.....with the extra 30k per month he earns post 20k a month mile stone to employ an animator.......
The animators animate, they don't draw. Those new animations are still way more work compared to the old things we got. DC has to draw several stages of each animation, provide detail cuts, etc. and only then the animators can work.

no it would be alot faster if you look at all the initial streams that were almost daily, went 3 hours to all day to now, 3 streams a week 1.5 hours with 30 minutes of some other stupid game he plays, with 2 weeks off in 4 for sickness.
Well, I don't really enjoy listening to him snuffling his nose all the time, so it's fine that he doesn't stream when he's sick. When it comes to those games, well, there's a broad community and 20 min every few days certainly won't hurt to interact with his followers (by the way, that's a part of why he's getting so much money). I'd rather have DC pacing his work a little than him "burnig out" like ICSTOR and others.

Edit:
One shouldn't forget that he became a two time father in the last two years, doing this game and he's certainly got the right to have a normal life at times. If people aren't happy with the way he does his game, nothing will stop them from stopping to pledge. I personally still feel slightly sick when I see how entitled some people feel complaining that Diane's update was a few weeks late even though his son was born in that time.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
No you can't. If you notice you can't click on something if your mouse is not on the actual drawing of the item. you can't get that kind of precision with placeholders. Don't get me wrong. They could do all parts of development much faster then they do. They just don't want to.
Yes you can, the artist can just post the fucking unfinished art and that is enough to get a rough estimate on where the placement is going to be, but even that isn't an argument. The button itself doesn't need the exact placement to be mostly written. 99% of the code can be done before any of the art is finished as long as he knows what buttons he needs to make. This is basic planning, basic coding.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The whole discussion about placeholders and stuff is kind of useless anyway. It would be a one time effect saving maybe two weeks. Once.

Given that DC is drawing 3-4 months for each update the schedule right now is as follows:
DC draws 3-4 months -> finishes drawing and starts drawing for the next update -> coding etc. finishes 2 weeks later -> bugtesting lasts a week -> the update is released -> bugfixing etc. -> coders/posers start working for the next update, too -> after DC has finished the whole art 3-4 months later everything starts again.

The best scenario is as follows:
DC draws 3-4 months -> finishes drawing starts drawing for the next update -> coding etc. finishes basically right away -> bugtesting lasts a week -> the update is released -> bugfixing etc. -> coders/posers start working for the next update, too.-> after DC has finished the whole art 3-4 months later everything starts again.

As one can clearly see, there's really no overall efficiency to be gained, as long as DC needs 3-4 months to draw the stuff. It'll be a one time effect of two or three weeks and that's it. That's why I can understand that they don't want to bother with it.

Aug 11, 2017
Do you feel bad for people who often give money to buskers? Because that's effectively what this is.

This is incorrect. It hasn't even been 5 months since the 17.0 release, let alone the 17.5 release.
We're halfway through the 4th month of 2019. The 0.18 update was released before christmas. Sir, are you on psychedelic drugs?

Reactions: anextour

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
tl;dr waaaaaay below.

How much does Kompas actually get from Patreon?
Patreon takes a 5% cut of the $52000, so that means that (52000 - 2600), 49400 is left

There are 7 people on the team according to the official Summertime Saga page. So that would leave 7057 dollars per person, per month. That's quite a bit of money, but Kompas' employees can't just run about and buy jetskis from that money. Let's see where that money actually goes.

Financial security
Any company that wants to exist further than the project it is currently working on, reserves some of its left-over revenue for later. If Kompas sets aside 10000 dollars a month, it would mean that after two years of saving (=240,000 dollars) they could exist for nearly 5 months (240,000 dollars, using 50,000 dollars a month like they do now). So, setting aside 10,000 dollars a month is not a luxury but a financial safe-guard, incase the company hits a dry spell, all the backers stop paying, or anything else happens unexpectedly that puts them in a financial bind.
Again, this is a minimum of a safe guard (see incalculable costs).

Home office
That would leave 39400 to divide over Kompas' employees. But wait, there is more. We have to consider fair payment of office supplies. Yes, you personally own a computer. Yes, you pay electricity anyway. But what you might not realise is that if you go to an office building to work, these matters are paid for you. That screen that gets replaced every two years? That new desk you get? That office chair? All stuff you need to calculate into your economic model if you work from home. Naturally, you don't need a new office chair every month, and neither do you need a new desktop or laptop, so these costs are divided by 24 months, which is a normal corporate write-off. After this, these supplies are deemed worthless.

Office supplies and utilites:
- Office chair, 80 dollars / 24 = 3.33
- Laptop (basic), 500 dollars /24 = 20.83
- Desk, 100 dollars /24 = 4.16
- Utilities, 150 dollars a month (an average month of utilities is 100 dollars if at home. Considering you spend 8 hours at work, actively using electricity, heating, and water, this is not a high number. Also included in this is the breaking of lightbulbs, cables, etc.)
- Internet subscription, 50 dollars

Total = 228.32
However, this is per person, so the total write-off per month is 228.32*7 = 1598,24

Leaving us with 39400-1598 = 37800

Again, this is considering the minimum. This is about the cheapest office chair and desk from your local Ikea, a budget segment laptop, etc. It also doesn't include a mouse, drawing tablet, keyboard, lamps, paper, pens, etc. etc. While technically you could make due with the noted above, it's really not a comfortable work space.
Considering a company can dodge VAT, you'd have to add 50% to all prices to be at a comfortable place (for example a 1000 dollar laptop, retail value).

Death and Taxes
So, that leaves 5400 dollars per person, per month, which comes down to 64800 per year, per person. After taxes, that leaves roughly 52,000 dollars, which means they have 4300 dollars a month to spend.

As put in the disclaimer, the number per person per month, is calculated without first calculating corporate taxes. The actual number any employee takes home is much likely lower (see below).

Incalculable costs
I'm sure I missed a lot, and again, I'm no expert. 4300 dollars a month might seem a lot of money (and it is, to a lot of people, yours truly included), but what I haven't written about yet, and what cannot be calculated in terms of money, is the risk involved. Each project that takes a considerable time of one's life, without financial guarantee, must be accounted for with a higher financial return. Kompas needs a lot of cashflow to sustain itself, for a number of good reasons.
We also haven't discussed potential growth (new employees, centralised office, servers, etc.), sick leave, pension plans, etc. Then there are the future projects, which might need a jump start before additional investors can be found, and of course the number of hours Kompas actually worked without getting a single cent. Don't forget, Summertime Saga didn't always get 52000 dollars on Patreon a month. I'm sure that, for a long time, before Kompas was on Patreon, it already existed in some form, and consumed a lot of time or energy. Sure, this might have been a hobby, but it's really not a bad thing to get paid for it in the end.

Addition and criticisms welcome
Please, take all of this, read it through, correct it, add stuff, and reupload it yourself.

Final thoughts
What I have calculated here is what I believe is the minimum Kompas needs to run the company proficiently, in the most minimalist way. The office supplies used make for an uncomfortable setting. The safeguard in place is severely lacking. There is no plan in case of illness, no pension plan, no insurances. Take this into account too!
Personally, I think that whatever Kompas is making, they deserve. So far, they haven't hidden any content of the game behind a paywall, and let those who can't afford it, or don't want to, play the game for free. The backers make this possible, and for that I am thankful. It's also a choice by Kompas, and a sign of trust in its fan base. I'm sure that such a thing is not easy to do, because you have a more direct dependancy on your followers.
I wrote all of this because I'm growing more and more tired of the way this discussion loses all substance. There are people that think Kompas is getting way too much money, and all they do is yell that people should stop paying. The other side argues against them sometimes, or asks them to stop visiting the forum if they don't care. Why the former do keep yelling that everyone should stop paying still baffles me.
I hope this discussion can remain civil, and grounded in arguments. I'm open to critique (if substantiated by good arguments), and am willing to adjust my view. The view I won't adjust is that I have thoroughly enjoyed Summertime Saga so far, am thankful for all the time and effort its many creators put into it, and that they, in my opinion, deserve every penny they have gotten for it so far.

Thanks for reading!

Dude your maths is fine but this is 1970s logic. were you sent in with a smoke grenade to say 600k per year is barely enough?

Firstly, its a start up, and no business that starts up just cranks 20% of all profit in a piggy bank for a rainy day, they get a loan and work their guts out to pay it off, so 10k per month back in the numbers please.

So my maths is this:

49400 post patreon Agreed.

The "office" is his basement. his equipment already he had by his own admission and hasnt upgraded. total cost to business 0 dollars.

All other staff (except one) are subcontractors offsite, have their own equipment and cost centres and would most likely invoice for the work they do (which is why its delayed all the time) they dont work on this game full time like him but we'll get back to this as a cost later.

Wife is also "full time" and one of thhe 7, but 0 cost as shes a tax write off and thus apart from drawing a wage has 0 input into business.

OK, so now whats the subbies costing? Writing, is maybe a full 40 hour week in a 4 month dev cycle. US average wage 60k / 52 weeks = $1200

Animator lets say 1K per animation and theres 5-6 per update (max) 6K

Coder, whats a bad coder worth an hour? 100 bucks? 10 hours a week? 1k?

Music SFX guy? well again per music (none in this update) not even on the tracker anymore.

Some dude doing server website and discord. probably work experience and cheap

I actually only see 4 people as "working" having come off the website, 2 of them posing.

Anyhow.... lets say they put in as much effort as Darkcookie, so 1.5 hours 3 days a week (as per stream) so 4.5 hours total at 100 bucks an hour x 2 of them $900 per week.

So total invoices from subbies is per month (over 4 month cycle) is animator 1.5K, coder 4k, website 1k (generous), posing 3.6k. total 10k, hell lets say 15K per month to make it all fair, HELL lets say 20K per month which it sure wont be.....

So we're all clear, even at that:

29400 left.

So we're crystal on this, he's not paying rent, his house is his place of work. his subbies invoice him and this comes off his income pretax, and they carry their own cost centres.

Him and his missus are taking in 29400 per month pre tax or 352K and change, with all the tax benefits of a business at home.

I appreciate your post above, it's well thought out and from a good place in your heart. But dude, you're numbers are not close.
Gotta love it, the dev tracker goes up 2 percent and it's like a bomb went off in here with all the crap flying with the usual moans and complaints. :D And when the update comes out, 9/10 ppl that have been crying in here about anything and everything they can think of from DC fleecing people with a FREE game, to who knows what else, will shut up for a week 'cause they're playing the game. Until the dev tracker shows progress again, and it's time to start bitching and moaning again, even though most whiners here haven't put a dime into the game. :D

Hats off to DC, I don't think there is another adult game that creates this kind off buzz. That's just another achievement this game has to its name. ;)
i dont even bother anymore,Judith seems far on the horizon,but the economical administration argument kinda remembered from my classes on the University...good times:geek:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
What bothers me its that people dont realize that there isnt a motive to fight against each other here,we can argument with each other all the time,get scolded by the Mods,and still,people turn back to discussing economics...lets be frank here people,it doesnt matter trying to crack your head about the logistic and numbers behind Kompas work,it really doesnt matter,DC already mentioned and acknowledged that the development isnt anything near perfect(a good number of times too,showing that he is aware of this flaw),but what you guys must understand its that until he decides doing something about it,you guys cant do anything,really,its his decision,if shit goes wrong someday and backfire on him,well,its his problem to deal with...what i dont get it thought is why you guys insist on going apeshit if someone honeycoat or shitsling them,gotta love having the Mods breathing on ya neck to do this so frequently...

Reactions: TheDevian
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes