seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
We'll see. I personally see the trap on one level with the "monstergirl". DC talked about that for a very long time during his stream as well, trolling people that she'd be in the game already and that nobody had found her yet, and suddenly we got Aqua. Given that he's repeating the same statements for years now (there'll be a trap, she'll be one of the schoolgirls, it'll be a surprise etc.) I'm fairly certain that we'll get that part of the story at some point.

I personally don't think in this case so to be honest. All this monstergirl stuff is pretty well hidden and one has to put in a lot of effort to get it and one can easily avoid it. I somewhat doubt he's going to make it part of a major story.
well,cant really understand why the guys who hate monster girls hate Aqua and Daisy so much,like you said,getting to these 2 demands some real effort,considering they need some other quest and routes to be completed....Aqua is a side quest inside another side quest(a really annoying one in that part btw since you need to complete her route to regain your hard earned golden bait),and Daisy needs some investigation to be found....

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Speaking of the trap, I seriously hope it doesn't turn out to be Kevin finally breaking out or something. His face is too angular for my tastes; no wig or clothing will hide that jawline.

Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Sauce pls
i dont know about pre release check list,but i do noticed that the 66 bugs i saw last thursday kinda grew to 78,so,there still some time until that,so,as i said before,it will happen to be true,my Hildryn will be ready on warframe and SS will still being unreleased next week(and probably on the week after)....the annoying thing is that i'm actually hyped to get my Hildryn....feel sorry about the guys hyped for Jenny update though,at least my torment will end next week:giggle:

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Speaking of the trap, I seriously hope it doesn't turn out to be Kevin finally breaking out or something. His face is too angular for my tastes; no wig or clothing will hide that jawline.
You'd be surprised what a shitload of make up can do. And we don't even know how his redrawn face will look like, so that and make up and a drag could do it.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
well,cant really understand why the guys who hate monster girls hate Aqua and Daisy so much,like you said,getting to these 2 demands some real effort,considering they need some other quest and routes to be completed....Aqua is a side quest inside another side quest(a really annoying one in that part btw since you need to complete her route to regain your hard earned golden bait),and Daisy needs some investigation to be found....
I'd say that it pushes the immersion quite far and isn't as easy explainable as some of the other "odd" stuff that's going on. Next to that it's probably true that this monstergirl stuff isn't everybodies thing in general. I'm personally pretty neutral and don't care too much about them, though I'm actually looking forward to some aqua-seasuck-action which DC promised we'll get at some point.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
I'd say that it pushes the immersion quite far and isn't as easy explainable as some of the other "odd" stuff that's going on. Next to that it's probably true that this monstergirl stuff isn't everybodies thing in general. I'm personally pretty neutral and don't care too much about them, though I'm actually looking forward to some aqua-seasuck-action which DC promised we'll get at some point.
Well traps are also not everybodies thing so there is that too and trying to appease everyone in this regard will just result in half-baked shit. Oh well we'll cross that bridge when it arrives.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well traps are also not everybodies thing so there is that too and trying to appease everyone in this regard will just result in half-baked shit. Oh well we'll cross that bridge when it arrives.
Well, we've got two monstergirls in the end and we'll get more down the road. DC actually came around quite a bit when it comes to popular demand. He didn't continue with the choices he wanted to implement and may even remove the ones which are there within Erik's and Mia's story, he'll probably not release Kevin's story, even though he said he'd like to do it, etc.

I have to say that I personally really don't like this kind of pressure and would much rather see the game DC wants to release than the game the majority of patreons want him to release. Sadly the "average majority opinion" is usually comparatively boring and actually makes the game worse than it should be. So I'm at least happy that he sticks to his liking to a degree and doesn't totally swing to popular opinion.

Reactions: Big-T and dirgetka

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
What's got me is DC said art, writing, and posing are done, yet there's still tasks left.
Maybe we're closer to release than the tracker shows..?

Steve3444

Apr 8, 2019
I'd like to see DC do his own thing and the poll votes are just an added bonus he adds with each patch, sure more work and most likely a bit more time between patches but I like surprises instead of waiting for 100% of content I don't care much about(if someone wins the poll I don't care much for)

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I'd like to see DC do his own thing and the poll votes are just an added bonus he adds with each patch, sure more work and most likely a bit more time between patches but I like surprises instead of waiting for 100% of content I don't care much about(if someone wins the poll I don't care much for)
I agree, but DC's got to give patrons some incentive. :/

Reactions: Sync

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Well, we've got two monstergirls in the end and we'll get more down the road. DC actually came around quite a bit when it comes to popular demand. He didn't continue with the choices he wanted to implement and may even remove the ones which are there within Erik's and Mia's story, he'll probably not release Kevin's story, even though he said he'd like to do it, etc.

I have to say that I personally really don't like this kind of pressure and would much rather see the game DC wants to release than the game the majority of patreons want him to release. Sadly the "average majority opinion" is usually comparatively boring and actually makes the game worse than it should be. So I'm at least happy that he sticks to his liking to a degree and doesn't totally swing to popular opinion.
like i said before,SS patrons are the biggest culprits about the worse con of all the game,the lack of content,since they often pick the worst choices of updates everytime(and Roxxy only got picked becuz DC simply removed all the updates related to Diane,Debbie and Jenny from the list of that poll),but since they are the biggest reason of getting his profit,i can understand why he continues letting them do the decisions...their decisions are delaying the game even more than it already looks like,since they love to beat around the same bushes over and over again...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well he will have to work on all characters eventually, he is just letting people choose the order in which the character stories are done. That being said I think save compatibility should be a priority.

Reactions: Laziness
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes