Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Well he will have to work on all characters eventually, he is just letting people choose the order in which the character stories are done. That being said I think save compatibility should be a priority.
My thoughts exactly. Sadly, save compatibility won't happen soon. Patrons just don't vote for erik and his mom.

Reactions: Sync

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i'm scared boys
Oh, you'll hear a lot more of that during the next months. I'm sure he's perfectly aware that many people suspect Eve to be the trap and he'll troll the hell out of people for it.

Other important news so far:
- He's testing a second animator, so if we are lucky he'll have two from now on.
- We'll definitely get an attached savegame with the update. So people won't have to replay anything if they don't want to.

Steve3444

Apr 8, 2019
Attached save game as in everything complete up until the new .18.0 content? if so that would be nice until save games can carry over to new versions

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Well, we've got two monstergirls in the end and we'll get more down the road. DC actually came around quite a bit when it comes to popular demand. He didn't continue with the choices he wanted to implement and may even remove the ones which are there within Erik's and Mia's story, he'll probably not release Kevin's story, even though he said he'd like to do it, etc.

I have to say that I personally really don't like this kind of pressure and would much rather see the game DC wants to release than the game the majority of patreons want him to release. Sadly the "average majority opinion" is usually comparatively boring and actually makes the game worse than it should be. So I'm at least happy that he sticks to his liking to a degree and doesn't totally swing to popular opinion.
Well from what I remember in the past he wanted Eve to be the gangbang route initially, so a certain amount of vetoing from his patrons is probably not wrong in some cases, but I think he said that off handedly in one of the real early streams.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Oh, you'll hear a lot more of that during the next months. I'm sure he's perfectly aware that many people suspect Eve to be the trap and he'll troll the hell out of people for it.

- He's testing a second animator, so if we are lucky he'll have two from now on.
- We'll definitely get an attached savegame with the update. So people won't have to replay anything if they don't want to.
you think he was just trolling? i usually get it when dc is just trolling but he sounded pretty sincere when he said that.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017

Worst part he's gonna do that for the entirety of the update period because sex scenes are usually done off camera. But I'm confident she won't be since pregnancy is to be an option for her.

you think he was just trolling? i usually get it when dc is just trolling but he sounded pretty sincere when he said that.
I knew a girl that was into anal and Dr. Graevling created a meme of Draenei chicks being into anal with his OC back in the day.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well from what I remember in the past he wanted Eve to be the gangbang route initially..
Well, who wouldn't like some action in the park? It would have been an interesting addition to the game, though I guess it won't go down with most who aren't as relaxed.
I'm not 100% certain but he'll certainly mention dick and buttstuff at every possible chance now. But in the end I've no idea what's going to happen.

Page_Turner

May 23, 2017
".19 is gunna take some time because its going to be a big one. Hopefully it'll be the same amount of time as this one, but it's a big update"

Welp, I'm guessing it's gunna be November/December for Eve update :( I was hoping it'd be out by September/Halloween time for our dark goddess

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Well, who wouldn't like some action in the park? It would have been an interesting addition to the game, though I guess it won't go down with most who aren't as relaxed.
Well I doubt many want to share their waifu. But honestly if he wants her to be the trap I feel he wouldn't have gone and made a fully naked version of her with a pierced clit and all (also the pregnant version) and just to deflect that she could be the trap when he could have just never drawn her naked at all.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
".19 is gunna take some time because its going to be a big one. Hopefully it'll be the same amount of time as this one, but it's a big update"

Welp, I'm guessing it's gunna be November/December for Eve update :( I was hoping it'd be out by September/Halloween time for our dark goddess
If he goes an extra month or two beyond the regular four month intervals, then you're looking at a September or October release. I have faith that he'll be able to squeeze it into the four month release cycle though.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well I doubt many want to share their waifu. But honestly if he wants her to be the trap I feel he wouldn't have gone and made a fully naked version of her with a pierced clit and all (also the pregnant version) and just to deflect that she could be the trap when he could have just never drawn her naked at all.
As mentioned before, there was a theory (he just talked about it again on stream, and said that there'll be two endings) that they may create two versions of her story. One trap and one female. Thus he'd need both anyway. But who knows, it's just speculation at this point.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
As mentioned before, there was a theory (he just talked about it again on stream, and said that there'll be two endings) that they may create two versions of her story. One trap and one female. Thus he'd need both anyway. But who knows, it's just speculation at this point.
Well now with him saying that the update is gonna be the biggest yet I'll take back what I said earlier and I'm inclined to believe it.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes