j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
lmao rly? i never noticed it lol
Well, they officially only started from 0.17 to 17.5 (and as far as I recall once before, some time ago?) and it wasn't clear if they'd continue. But I guess they realized that they'll need a compromise.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
0.17.5 has been released mid of December. Now we have mid of April, that's four months in my calendar.
I think you and Jonboy missed that:

1) they started working on 0.18 at the beginning of December;

2) 0.18 hasn't been released yet.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
If you don't care, why make a post that makes you look like you're kinda assblasted then?
BUT I do care of MY opinions.

I just pointed out that there are too many optimistic dudes on dates' releases around here.

Many people swore that 0.18 was going to be released in March, then they were totally sure that it was going to be released in the second week of April: I pointed out that most likely 0.18 will be out in May, then.

After that, out of the blue, DC told us that 0.18 isn't "complete", and therefore there will be a 0.18.5 release before 0.19.

Then he pointed out that 0.19 will be larger than 0.18.

It's always the same old story. Everytime. Delay after delay after delay after delay. Summertime Saga's updates look like Brexit, I daresay.

newold23

Jul 2, 2017
Imagine waiting 5 months for 3 scenes, and then another 3 months for additional 2 small scenes
But hey, at least DC redid art for all characters when no one wanted that

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
Worst part he's gonna do that for the entirety of the update period because sex scenes are usually done off camera. But I'm confident she won't be since pregnancy is to be an option for her.
Unless DC has gone full in with the trolling and created it as a bait for the 'trans and non-trans version' he mentioned earlier.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Hello everyone. I need your wisdom with a problem i am dealing here. I have almost completed the game so far, but i can't seem to load my last save... The game just.... hangs when i am trying to load it, and i have no idea how to pass this problem. Any ideas?
Correction.... i had the game running while i was posting here, and it finally loaded the damn thing. But, is this supposed to be THAT long to load a savegame?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Imagine waiting 5 months for 3 scenes, and then another 3 months for additional 2 small scenes
See, I got this figured out...

I play OTHER games and wait for THREE updates for 9 scenes.

That's why my head's so big! It's filled with KNOWLEDGE!!!!

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Unless DC has gone full in with the trolling and created it as a bait for the 'trans and non-trans version' he mentioned earlier.
Yeah I conceeded that later when DC said ir would be the biggest update to date. So for all we know he might actually do it.

Though personally I would prefer Annie to be the trap just due to how all that Principal crap already feels like a pseudo Bible Black.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
So,
Release probably somewhere around the end of May or beginning of June if you look at the progress of the Bar the last few months.

Then of course waiting a week or 2 for the inevitable bug fixes and a updated incest patch.
So probably the End of June that this game is going to be played and enjoyed again.

Not bitching, just saying that i am really looking forward to it all : ).

And also as a tip/warning for the horny horde over here.....
Don't play it when it releases, just wait for a couple bug-fixes so you can enjoy it 100%.
But patience is not your strongest thing and you probably will play it as soon as it drops, and flood this thread with stupid questions and remarks that something isn't working correctly and of course paired with personal assaults at the development team while everybody with a little bit of logic knows that a new release of a game of this size comes with bugs.

Yeah I conceeded that later when DC said ir would be the biggest update to date. So for all we know he might actually do it.

Though personally I would prefer Annie to be the trap just due to how all that Principal crap already feels like a pseudo Bible Black.
I am not really trusting word of... "biggest updates to date".
For me personally reworked content isn't really an update but more of a "touch up"..
But developers always use that in their update amount... So it might be 25% new content, 75% reworked... Or anything in between.

Again.
Looking forward to starting my summer good with a new update of this game : )

Reactions: frodosto

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
No one really ? :unsure:
I'm sure ppl still want save compatibility and to do so DC said that they have to rework/make old characters to the new system/code. Jenny's update move in this direction then.

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
I am not really trusting word of... "biggest updates to date".
For me personally reworked content isn't really an update but more of a "touch up"..
But developers always use that in their update amount... So it might be 25% new content, 75% reworked... Or anything in between.

Again.
Looking forward to starting my summer good with a new update of this game : )
Biggest update was referring to the Eve update, not Jenny. It might not be 100% new content, but no way it's 25%.

I've begun doing a lot of prep work for Eve's update, as well as stream content for it. Eve will have quite a large story, with a ton of content, and 3 female characters with hscenes (and pregnancies!). It will be the biggest update so far in Summertime Saga's development, with varied story options, lots of content/new locations and multiple girl pregnancies.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
we hope that all this waiting in the end is worth it , for example the update of Diane disappointed me

then it is something to have to wait for the 0.18.5 to have a complete update after 5 months is another thing that depresses me, at this point wait a little more and make it come out complete (I know after 5 months ago laughter)

(Sorry my english)

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
I've begun doing a lot of prep work for Eve's update, as well as stream content for it. Eve will have quite a large story, with a ton of content, and 3 female characters with hscenes (and pregnancies!). It will be the biggest update so far in Summertime Saga's development, with varied story options, lots of content/new locations and multiple girl pregnancies.
Huh, guess we're getting those three-some ideas and then some. I thought DC wanted to avoid those because Eve's sister and all.
Of course maybe part of the reason Eve looks so damn different now is that her sis isn't going to be her sis anymore.

Reactions: AngelAIGS

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Huh, guess we're getting those three-some ideas and then some. I thought DC wanted to avoid those because Eve's sister and all.
Of course maybe part of the reason Eve looks so damn different now is that her sis isn't going to be her sis anymore.
If that was the case, why do Debbie and Diane, complete with threesome, still look so similar?

MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
And this is relevant to SS how exactly? Not sure this is the right forum for venting your traumas in any case :D
I'm making the point that tone of voice and sincerity are hardly related. You don't have to be laughing your ass off when pranking someone or come off as serious when talking about a sensitive topic. The poster I replied to claiming to have the superpower of distinguishing fact and fiction from tone of voice is moderately retarded. Very rudimentary acting skills required to lie.

DC is instigating conversation and debate. More people talking = more people supporting. It's very clever.

Reexamining my post, I admit my example didn't exactly have the light punchline required to get my point across. My bad lmao.

P.S My mom is fine. Her basement is very spacious. Plenty of room to do activities..

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes