jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So, something I'm really excited for the addition of is the prom content. I also hope having a house and car will become more prevalent either during the Eve update or in 0.20 since that is progressing the actual story.

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
Wait for the 0.18.5. If not tonight, great chances that is available this week. More thing to do, Less bug and every version are not save compatible with other.

Reactions: spiderman2099

Gunvald

Jun 7, 2017
I played the game today and tried Jenny's route only find myself quite disappointed. Also some weird thing happened to my gameplay. At first I had twins with Jenny then when I reloaded the save (the save that had twins in it) and continue from there but to my surprise the other kid was gone and she was only cradling one kid on her arms. I was like o_O and it felt like I went back in time to fix something only to regret doing so (I kinda feel bad for erasing the kid's existence).

Man this game's version has some serious bugs that need fixing.

Dec 19, 2018
Getting caught in a loop with the pool changing rooms. If I just go straight into the pool, Cassie tells me to just use the Swiss Army room; but then as soon as I go to enter it, she tells me I can't & have to use one of the other rooms, all of which are occupied regardless every time & I end up banned.

Is this a bug, or is there something I'm missing like a complete dumbass (which I can not discount the possibility of)? Neither the wiki or any walkthrough I've searched addresses this at all, though admittedly I only ctrl+F them trying to avoid spoilers.

EDIT: Nevermind; figured out now Cassie is just a dumb bitch & this is apparently intentional. Filed under "something I missed like a complete dumbass".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cavaemon

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Good thing for me is I'll be working and will have no time for this game for a while. Approximately 3 months. I hope DC finishes Eve's update and starts to work on the main story. PRAY!

sandy31

Apr 29, 2017
this game's development time took longer than AAA games and it is still in Alpha, the devs are trying to make it take as much time as possible so they can keep making money on Patreon. I am done with this, I am not gonna play it in my 60s.

D

Deleted member 484637

Wait for 100% finished game, unless you're a masochist who enjoys starting a new game from zero every time they do the tiniest update or bugfix.
this is not how it works my friend. if u want the full immersion, you´ll play from the start, if not you can share savegames with other lazyfappers.

eagles11

May 28, 2018
I'm really liking the game. My game got super buggy after finishing the Roxxy route. It was wanting to be super laggy and freeze. I'm going back to a earlier save to start the Diane, Debbie, and Jenny routes. I was saving those for last on my first playthrough.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes