36 Ninjas

Feb 27, 2018
Didn't play this game for a while. Saw that they added pregnancy. Does the game contain scenes with pregnant sex or you just impregnate girls and they give a birth and that's all?
The latter and imo it’s a massive waste of time both in game and in development. I don’t care for the fetish but from what I understand those that do don’t even get what they actually hoped for out it. So like neither side is happy.

yd990

Apr 19, 2018
No way dude, at this rate it will take at least 4 more years. You're only getting 2 big updates per year. They still have to rework mia and erik's story, they need to finish roxxy, debbie and the teacher's stories (pregnancy) and the dating system isn't even implemented yet. And they still need to work on judith, annie, main story, eve and rhonda.
The good thing is this isn't the only game in existence so even if it would take another 4 years for argument sake, there are many new games being developed in the mean time you can play and ones that will get done within the next few months to keep you occupied while waiting for this one to finish. Quality to me is more important then rushing out a hot mess with ton of issues.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I hope that if the trap is kevin i just can help him to find a new love and not the mc one.
As a friend and not a gay, is not a problem to help a friend to find a lover. So i hope that the event have a choice, because i hate lost or not play event in game. But if the trap do not have choice, i am force to not play it. And this thing is really sad.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I hope that if the trap is kevin i just can help him to find a new love and not the mc one.
As a friend and not a gay, is not a problem to help a friend to find a lover. So i hope that the event have a choice, because i hate lost or not play event in game. But if the trap do not have choice, i am force to not play it. And this thing is really sad.
If anything, the choice will be similar to what we had with Eric and either helping him with his mom or helping him find a girlfriend, or with Mya and her mother. DC will probably allow for us to decide if we want to pursue something or not.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
If anything, the choice will be similar to what we had with Eric and either helping him with his mom or helping him find a girlfriend, or with Mya and her mother. DC will probably allow for us to decide if we want to pursue something or not.
That was cool if really we had some choice like that, kevin or his mother. But i fear that DC already put to many women in game. I remembe someone say that DC do not wanna add other female character in game. Perhaps i remember wrong. But if DC give us the choice to bang Kevin's mother i really like that choice XD

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
So 18.5 that will be the conclusion for Jenny's storyline? Like she will now like you? Or we can choose to be her lover or just use her for money making by being on camera? I hope there will be a threeway between Jenny and Roxy i mean Roxy is fine sharing the MC with her friends.

I hope we don't get a recycled scene in 18.5 where you can have sex with Jenny on her bed at night the removed that scene and just put a WIP on it.

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
So 18.5 that will be the conclusion for Jenny's storyline? Like she will now like you? Or we can choose to be her lover or just use her for money making by being on camera? I hope there will be a threeway between Jenny and Roxy i mean Roxy is fine sharing the MC with her friends.

I hope we don't get a recycled scene in 18.5 where you can have sex with Jenny on her bed at night the removed that scene and just put a WIP on it.
The night time bed scene is coming back, it's supposedly re-drawn. Along with her sleeping in your bed. It's assumed their is a 3rd scene too.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol I love the quote about the rhythm game without music, but as for what you brought up, it's definitely no where close to being finished as we still have the Eve update, Ronda, Judith, Lopez and Martina, and Annie for classmates that haven't had any or almost any actual content. There's also a few other female characters who haven't had any content yet. Then there's the dating mechanic we're still waiting on, the prom event, implementing your home and car, the Mayor rump plotline, as well as the mystery behind your fathers death. If anything, this game won't be close to completion till 2021 if DC doesn't add any more characters into the game.

Reactions: Isolongitudinal
Dec 19, 2018
If anything, this game won't be close to completion till 2021 if DC doesn't add any more characters into the game.
At the least. Very difficult to give benefit of doubt that the seeming snail's pace isn't a Diane-filling-an-order level milking, but I'm trying.
I don't think I'd ever like or bother with Annie unless she either got a total design overhaul, or sticking a bag over her face became an option, she looks terrible.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
DC's message to trap lovers on today's stream:

"Don't get your hopes too high for Eve being the trap. Calm down, the trap will happen one day".

YEAAAAH!

i wonder if there are still people now who think dc is just trolling and eve is the trap

Reactions: Kaisenjin

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017

Don't expect too much, she will still remain a cold hearted bitch, probably we will get a sadistic "GF" where the MC likes being abused by such a bitch, i wanted her to at least get better but it won't probably be the case.
She's been really poorly written, as she is now, in the original update, there was some glimpse of hope of her getting better (especially with the "i love you dialogue"), now that she was "reworked" now it's even worse, to the point of her being a selfish abusive cam whore that is constantly angry and hateful.Jenny aka "Sister" was heavily flanderized.

Reactions: tankdick
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes