JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
The game has great potential, hopefully it gets a lot of updates and reaches that potential, i think ill check out from this one until then.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
V0.03:
If the link isnt working then go here:
Changelog:
  • Introduction to 2 new characters (20 poses/facial expressions)
  • New locations (Aunt Diane's garden, Aunt Diane's kitchen and the Gym)
  • New mini-games (buggy and unfinished)
  • Added money tracking system
  • Added location tracking system
  • Did a lot of optimizing
  • Some location modifications
  • Fixed some bugs

Last edited:

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
I really like what I'm seeing so far! I'll definitely consider pledging to the Patreon if he continues with the regular updates.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
is thar somthing to do right now? for me only some quest are starting but cant do anything

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
is thar somthing to do right now? for me only some quest are starting but cant do anything
Version 0.03 ALPHA. This game barely started so you can barely do anything. There isn't anything ready (in terms of quests)

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
i gotta say, if this is how this guy starts his games, i'm really looking forward to whatever he puts out.
looks very good right from the start.
i guess we'll have to wait for the naughty scenes to really pass judgement but, lookin' good so far.

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Been popping into the dev's Picarto streams ( ). He said that he's planning on releasing builds regularly (once a week for now) even if there isn't much content added since the last build. So if everything goes to plan, the next release will be on Sunday again.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The game has a lot of potential, great art-style, a clean and easy to understand UI (some of it's functions aren't implemented yet), and the story seems simple but to the point (3 objectives).

One of the minor gripes i have with it is while hovering an option i wish it showed what it is/does before. Example: hovering a door should tell you which door it is. Besides that so far it looks interesting.

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
Summertime Saga v0.04 released:

Changelog:

• Introduction to 2 new characters (36 poses/facial expressions)
  • 5 New locations
  • Revamped the school introduction/story
  • New dialogues
  • Added day of the week tracking system
  • Added crowds in backgrounds
  • Some location modifications
  • Fixed some bugs

Reactions: Bloo and rrapa
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes