Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
Maybe you're the idiot for not understanding?

I donate a $1 a month which amounts to a whopping $12 for the whole year. Even if they only released two updates a year, my entertainment time per dollar spent is still better than if I went to one movie in a theatre. I don't think giving a $1 a month is unreasonable at all, and I don't feel ripped off at all, especially when they are Roxxy level updates.
I started by pledging $20 a month because I loved the game and Jenny, Debbie and Diane are my favorite characters, in that order.

Then after the Patreon strike for incest, I reduced my pledge to $10 and I told DC then, that removing incest would impact the game very negatively. Yes I know there's incest patches but that's not the same as developing the game whilst having the freedom to do whatever you want.

After a disappointing series of updates, my pledge dropped to $1. After the latest Jenny update, I canceled it altogether, because it's not about the money, it's a matter of principle. It's the only way I can show DC that he needs to seriously step up his game and that I as a customer am disappointed. I realized there was a problem when Roxxy's update was SO much better than Jenny's and Diane's and they are my favorite characters!

I had to wait 5 months for what is essentially a glorified re-skin of Jenny's story! Essentially there's nothing 'new' in this update! Nothing new story-wise and her relationship to the MC doesn't change, even after they had a baby together! Before the update: she thought the MC is a loser and hints that she may have feelings for him. After the update: Still thinks the MC is a loser and hints that she may have feelings for him.

I used to be a regular at DC's streams and he made it seem like there would be a lot of new content for Jenny. I was thinking something like he reworked the already existing scenes and then he would add whole new stuff. It made sense cause he was working on it for like 5 months. I even went as far as to hope he would sneak in the threesome with Debbie and Diane even though he said he wouldn't. Now my hopes have been shattered and I don't even know if I'll play the 18.5 which is supposed to 'conclude' her story.

How long have you been a supporter for if you don't mind me asking? I have been one about 3 years now. Perhaps you weren't around when updates used to have a lot more content?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Nothing new story-wise and her relationship to the MC doesn't change, even after they had a baby together! Before the update: she thought the MC is a loser and hints that she may have feelings for him. After the update: Still thinks the MC is a loser and hints that she may have feelings for him.
Wasn't that more or less clear from the start? DC said so many times that he doesn't want her story to be like Roxxy's and that she's supposed to stay the bitchy sister. One may disagree with that on a personal base, but having 3 similiar plotlines (Roxxy, Jenny and likely Rhonda) wouldn't be good writing either.

Reactions: dirgetka

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Play taffy tale..the evil version of summertime saga..im not a fan,but you can try that out..The MC raping and prostitute all the girls
He doesnt force any of the girls to do anything. He can tell them to.do things, but its consensual. (Except the gropeing sleeping mom part...but we all know mom wants the D! Lol) Plus, there is not one girl he has prostituted....yet at least. Maybe down the line. I know mc alter ego does mention he could.make money off of the convenient store clerk.
Anyways, bad thread for this kinda talk.
I will however say you could definitely call it an evil summertime saga! I view it more as a trainer game than adventure game though

Last edited:
Reactions: Super Galactus

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I started by pledging $20 a month because I loved the game and Jenny, Debbie and Diane are my favorite characters, in that order.

Then after the Patreon strike for incest, I reduced my pledge to $10 and I told DC then, that removing incest would impact the game very negatively. Yes I know there's incest patches but that's not the same as developing the game whilst having the freedom to do whatever you want.

After a disappointing series of updates, my pledge dropped to $1. After the latest Jenny update, I canceled it altogether, because it's not about the money, it's a matter of principle. It's the only way I can show DC that he needs to seriously step up his game and that I as a customer am disappointed. I realized there was a problem when Roxxy's update was SO much better than Jenny's and Diane's and they are my favorite characters!

I had to wait 5 months for what is essentially a glorified re-skin of Jenny's story! Essentially there's nothing 'new' in this update! Nothing new story-wise and her relationship to the MC doesn't change, even after they had a baby together! Before the update: she thought the MC is a loser and hints that she may have feelings for him. After the update: Still thinks the MC is a loser and hints that she may have feelings for him.

I used to be a regular at DC's streams and he made it seem like there would be a lot of new content for Jenny. I was thinking something like he reworked the already existing scenes and then he would add whole new stuff. It made sense cause he was working on it for like 5 months. I even went as far as to hope he would sneak in the threesome with Debbie and Diane even though he said he wouldn't. Now my hopes have been shattered and I don't even know if I'll play the 18.5 which is supposed to 'conclude' her story.

How long have you been a supporter for if you don't mind me asking? I have been one about 3 years now. Perhaps you weren't around when updates used to have a lot more content?
So, basically, you want all girls be the same?

Maybe you should wait for 0.18.5 which is supposed to bring some more Jenny content.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
anyone here see the eve picture dc posted on the official discord that says „I am not a boy“? what‘s up with that?

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
Wasn't that more or less clear from the start? DC said so many times that he doesn't want her story to be like Roxxy's and that she's supposed to stay the bitchy sister. One may disagree with that on a personal base, but having 3 similiar plotlines (Roxxy, Jenny and likely Rhonda) wouldn't be good writing either.
Nope, it wasn't. He was hyping it up and I thought there'd be new content. Yeah, she's supposed to be a bitchy sister I don't want that to change but, story wise he could have done something, ANYTHING new for the story. He left it just as it was. If he'd come out 5 months ago and said: 'It's just a reskin of her story don't get too excited' then I wouldn't have set my hopes too high.

I suspect he's going to do something new with the 18.5 but too little too late I'm afraid.

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
So, basically, you want all girls be the same?

Maybe you should wait for 0.18.5 which is supposed to bring some more Jenny content.
I don't want 'all girls to be the same'. I want new content and not just reskins.

I'm done hoping DC will go back to the old days. 'New content' will probably be 4 dialogues and 1 new sex animation TOPS.

And I don't much care for 18.5 tbh. 18.0 was enough of a disappointment.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Not when i was a patreon... He was very clear in saying the update would focus on improoving her story AND adding many new scenes.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm done hoping DC will go back to the old days.
One shouldn't romanticize the game back then. Jenny for example had 2.5 updates before 0.18 and everything connected to her was a complete shitshow. Bad quest design, bad coding, basically no story on top of a messed up story design etc. - now her story is fluid and makes sense as it is.

Not when i was a patreon... He was very clear in saying the update would focus on improoving her story AND adding many new scenes.
Well, that was likely more than 1,5 years ago. DC radically changed his approach at the start of 2018 when he decided to go for the rig system and the full recode, etc. Next to that I'd argue that her story actually improved a lot, compared to what it was.

GatsbyGrey

Oct 7, 2017
I'm missing two scenes with Jenny, I assume their shower related? I can't seem to trigger it, or any scene now after she had the baby. Did I bug it?

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes