McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
We're getting more and more characters added in, but people seem to be dead set on fapping to the same three. Is the incest circlejerk finally going away? Probably not. The Rhonda update can't come soon enough.
it's going away. the next big update is going to be eve, then we'll get a lot of different new characters with 0.20 and after that we get ronda and cassie

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
So, does anyone know if Rhonda's mom will have hscenes or not?
From the poll I had the impression that she would some scenes, but now I think it will be only rhonda and cassie.

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
We're getting more and more characters added in, but people seem to be dead set on fapping to the same three.
This was my sentiment ever since 0.12.7 was finished. May seem a bit harsh, but in a way I'm kind of glad the Debbie/Diane/Jenny updates disappointed people. After how frustrating it was to see them win every patron poll they were in for a few updates straight, even though they were ostensibly the only characters with 'complete' stories, there's a small degree of satisfaction knowing that those patrons who deprived us of content for the non-family characters weren't happy with what they got.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
This was my sentiment ever since 0.12.7 was finished. May seem a bit harsh, but in a way I'm kind of glad the Debbie/Diane/Jenny updates disappointed people. After how frustrating it was to see them win every patron poll they were in for a few updates straight, even though they were ostensibly the only characters with 'complete' stories, there's a small degree of satisfaction knowing that those patrons who deprived us of content for the non-family characters weren't happy with what they got.
Debbie update didnt disapointed any1.. It was amazing.. thats why ppl were soo eager to vote for Diane and Jhenny...

and what fucked up those updates were th new patrons with their new "funny ideas" and complaints.

Now the gme will be as vanilla ass possible.. which sucks.. i hope you guys stay with this game and dont go complaining and annoying devs and patreons of other games to make it more vanilla like. lol...

Ppl now will be spending lots of money and soon there will be like 2 updates per year lol.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes