dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
anyone know if you can change jennys dom/sub status thru console? I clicked thru it and now shes an uber bitch.
I believe the variable is called "dominance". Higher values mean Jenny is more submissive. I think the max is 5, but from what I remember looking at the code, setting it higher than that won't break anything

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Time for a little review after progressing a few updates :

I still enjoy playing this game globally because of the sympathy its artwork and its general mood gives me. This is different in a good way from other games and at the beginning, the list of kinks and opportunities were HUGE.

That being said, here's a straight forward list of things I consider failed with sometimes some improvement possibilites :

- Playing the entire game at each new update is a big no-no. aint nobody got time for that. aint no possible argument valid at this point.The devs must provide a save where everything from the past is done and everything from the new update is to be done.
- The hint system must be improved
- I really doubt patrons paying for something like a year and a half now for mildly interesting overhauls and short updates fully agree with this.
- Women's bodies in this game look too much alike.
- The kink list is big, but there are only a few occurencies for each one, example, anal is a big thing, but only happens one yet ingame (coorect me if i'm wrong)
- Pregnancies. you didn't get it. What people wanted was to impregnate, then enjoy a pregnant body to fuck, with lactation etc, NOT HAVING A BABY. you missed it big time.
- This city is big, instead of doing senseless graphic reworks, you could extend it's limits and create more characters
- 3somes are missing a lot
- we go to a high school yet we can fuck only one girl of our age (not counting jenny). My point is this game is too milf oriented, balance must be restored.
- we can progress in the events without having to rewrite everything every other update, TRUST ME.
- outfits, we need them
- where are the submissive girls ? where are the dominant ones ? There is barely any change
- we need more randomized sex events, and more unique events. Making plans to fuck one specific girl at one specific place is boring. We need birthday dates and random encounters at specific places with opportunities to catch (meeting mrs johnson at the mall some morning ang having a shot a fucking her in the bathroom ?) Mia's birthday date ?
That's why Roxy's update was was better than the others.

- TL/DR we need more girls of our age, more variations in kinks and outfits and less rewriting and redesigning.
I agree with the hint system, but I must say it already is not too bad. Definitly needs improvement.
I myself feel there are very different types of women.
Anal comes two times: Mia and Crystal (for me that's two times too much, but it's avoidable fortunately).
Pregnancies -- agreed.
Highschool? Out of Mia, Roxxy, Becca, Missy, June (and maybe Jenny) you only met one girl?
Outfits would be nice. Maybe the layered images provide the opportunity.
Jenny is submissive and/or dominant. Roxxy changes from dominant (bitch) to best friend, Becca as well -- not quite the same, I know.
In general, you have some good ideas. Problem is, all need time to be implemented.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Next to what was written one should add that those reworks and redraws are somewhat necessary to keep the game really playable on andriod, which by now seems to be a huge part of the playerbase. It's important to see that the andriod version has hardly grown in size since 14.5, even though they added a lot of content (was 515MB back then and is now 580). That's because of those art optimizations.

Else it's indeed true that time is the biggest issue. As soon as a feature requires art to be drawn, it will increase the time an updates takes. So there's a lot that could be done, but right now it's all about priorities and thus major and selectable outfit changes etc. will likely never happen.

Last edited:

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
So I'm starting to see a pattern anytime dc works on a storyline that is pretty much done it turns out to just be a reskin of that story with a few different scenes and a .5 patch to finish the story so I think we should vote on character who still have no storylines or very little such as judith, coach, track girl, life guard etc then I believe we will get more and better content like the Roxxy update.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
anyone know if you can change jennys dom/sub status thru console? I clicked thru it and now shes an uber bitch.
Once in the console, type

M_jenny.get("dominance")

to get the actual value, and modify it with

M_jenny.decrement("dominance")
M_jenny.increment("dominance")

If it's larger than 0 you are dominant to her, otherwise (0 or less) she dominates you.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
i cant open the console in this game.. duno why.. all other renpy games it workes just fine....

oh well

justacook

Jun 30, 2017
when i went into jennys room a cutscene where i need to ask jenny to help with roxxy's cheer routine keeps repeating itself any fix or hints?

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
That being said, here's a straight forward list of things I consider failed with sometimes some improvement possibilities :

- we go to a high school yet we can fuck only one girl of our age (not counting jenny). My point is this game is too milf oriented, balance must be restored.

- TL/DR we need more girls of our age, more variations in kinks and outfits and less rewriting and redesigning.
The only thing I'd say you're wrong about is the number of girls the MC's age you can have sexual contact with.
For hand jobs it's one character - Judith
For vaginal sex the number is four. (Becca, June, Missy, Roxxy)
For anal it's one. (Mia)

If you count the slightly older Cassie, Jenny and Ivy you get one BJ only character and two more you can sleep with.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I believe the variable is called "dominance". Higher values mean Jenny is more submissive. I think the max is 5, but from what I remember looking at the code, setting it higher than that won't break anything
I didn't notice a huge difference between submissive and dominant Jenny. She's a top bitch either way.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
The only thing I'd say you're wrong about is the number of girls the MC's age you can have sexual contact with.
For hand jobs it's one character - Judith
For vaginal sex the number is four. (Becca, June, Missy, Roxxy)
For anal it's one. (Mia)

If you count the slightly older Cassie, Jenny and Ivy you get one BJ only character and two more you can sleep with.
well you're right i forgot becca and missy. for june i gave her to erik

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
This was possible already mentioned by someone:
The aunt(with pregnancy)/daisy arc is broken in my current game. It try's to call images which not exist or the wrong image-names. Cannot proceed.

Playing the full game again to avoid auntys pregnancy and hope it circumvents the bug - simply no.

The Jenny nighttime visit after the movies did also not happen in a previous game. Needed to go 18 days back in my saves after i noticed its missing. I guess Jennys pregnancy announcement in the same night/morning cycle blocked it somehow.

How this stuff is still not fixed after 2 hotfixes is beyond me. I am uminpressed. Even more, the whole update was behind my expectations. Again. :censored:

Reactions: Mastershake

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
The aunt(with pregnancy)/daisy arc is broken in my current game. It try's to call images which not exist or the wrong image-names. Cannot proceed.

Playing the full game again to avoid auntys pregnancy and hope it circumvents the bug - simply no.

The Jenny nighttime visit after the movies did also not happen in a previous game. Needed to go 18 days back in my saves after i noticed its missing. I guess Jennys pregnancy announcement in the same night/morning cycle blocked it somehow.

How this stuff is still not fixed after 2 hotfixes is beyond me. I am uminpressed. Even more, the whole update was behind my expectations. Again. :censored:
Darkcookie is very concerned about your complaints, the bugs will be fixed in a period of between 1 and 999 days. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Mastershake

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

Try my mod, it fixes (or at least tries to fix) the Diane bugs. If there are still any left, attach a savegame here and I will try to fix it.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
So I played this version over and over and did not get the ending I wanted with Jenny.
I could not crawl into her bed.
I could not cuddle or hug.
I could not not get her to warm up to the MC.
Turning off the cheats didn't help. She was just moody all the time.
All that did was change the story a little like.
Change Diane drinks. Harold's donuts were different.
Roxxy's path also changed like.
No pom pom search.
Roxxy doesn't meet Jenny. It just skips that and straight into the lockers. field track and house tree scene.
I never get to buy the underwear from Jenny. Maybe that's were it all went downhill.
The coach and Rhonda path is none existent.
Also Aqua is extremely hard to follow.
I keep throwing the golden bait into the water and nothing happens.
Just catch a fish or 2 then nothing.
I just hope the next version isn't as difficult as this one was.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes