keyLOVE7713

Dec 6, 2018
Does anyone know any good mods compatible with the games update? And am I the only one disappointed with the lack of content with Judith and Eve?

dylan123

Apr 18, 2018
Darkcookie is very concerned about your complaints, the bugs will be fixed in a period of between 1 and 999 days. Have a nice day.
Of course he is not worried, since his supporters increase and the game is pure junk.
Now after Diane Debbie and Jenny have done Angelica Rhonda in pregnancy and Yumi the next one will be Erik, so much his supporters swallow everything.
Have a nice day.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Of course he is not worried, since his supporters increase and the game is pure junk.
Now after Diane Debbie and Jenny have done Angelica Rhonda in pregnancy and Yumi the next one will be Erik, so much his supporters swallow everything.
Have a nice day.
wait are we getting to fuck yumi? did dc mention in which update?

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So I played this version over and over and did not get the ending I wanted with Jenny.
I could not crawl into her bed.
I could not cuddle or hug.
I could not not get her to warm up to the MC.
Turning off the cheats didn't help. She was just moody all the time.
All that did was change the story a little like.
Change Diane drinks. Harold's donuts were different.
Roxxy's path also changed like.
No pom pom search.
Roxxy doesn't meet Jenny. It just skips that and straight into the lockers. field track and house tree scene.
I never get to buy the underwear from Jenny. Maybe that's were it all went downhill.
The coach and Rhonda path is none existent.
Also Aqua is extremely hard to follow.
I keep throwing the golden bait into the water and nothing happens.
Just catch a fish or 2 then nothing.
I just hope the next version isn't as difficult as this one was.
Jenny is supposed to get more in version 0.18.5, including bed crawl scenes.
If you are not submissive to her (i.e. don't stay silent during arguments, don't give her the money straight away) she will not be such a bitch.
If you mean Diane's drink and Harold's donut orders are different than before: they are random each time as far as I know. Was so since ever.
I had the pom pom search, Roxxy met Jenny. I guess you are right, seems to be related to the bug that Jenny did not take the money.
I had no problems catching Aqua. You sure you talked to Cpt. Perry before, chose the right bait, and hit the right spot?

You mention the house tree scene -- I remember there was something, but I did not get it. Maybe I will start the game right now and see what I missed ;)

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Jenny is supposed to get more in version 0.18.5, including bed crawl scenes.
If you are not submissive to her (i.e. don't stay silent during arguments, don't give her the money straight away) she will not be such a bitch.
If you mean Diane's drink and Harold's donut orders are different than before: they are random each time as far as I know. Was so since ever.
I had the pom pom search, Roxxy met Jenny. I guess you are right, seems to be related to the bug that Jenny did not take the money.
I had no problems catching Aqua. You sure you talked to Cpt. Perry before, chose the right bait, and hit the right spot?

You mention the house tree scene -- I remember there was something, but I did not get it. Maybe I will start the game right now and see what I missed ;)
Yeah I did all that.
In order to get the tree house scene like I said.
You first go to the Locker room.
There you will see Roxxy and Jenny.
Then go to the track field.
There you will see Roxxy and Jenny gain.
Then you'll be allowed to go to the tree house with Jenny and Roxxy.
In order to get to those scenes, I followed the DLC Guide or the Girls guide.

Reactions: Falcer

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
DC has said many times that eventually you will be able to fuck and get every girl in game pregnant.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yeah I did all that.
In order to get the tree house scene like I said.
You first go to the Locker room.
There you will see Roxxy and Jenny.
Then go to the track field.
There you will see Roxxy and Jenny gain.
Then you'll be allowed to go to the tree house with Jenny and Roxxy.
In order to get to those scenes, I followed the DLC Guide or the Girls guide.
Erm... That must be Lain's mod you are talking about. No tree house threesome in vanilla game...

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Erm... That must be Lain's mod you are talking about. No tree house threesome in vanilla game...
There was for me and you only get to do it once.
That means you won't get to repeat it.
They must have skipped a lot to trigger that scene.
Cause Jenny never gets to meet Roxxy and yet that scene was triggered somehow.

Reactions: pebuma

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
There was for me and you only get to do it once.
That means you won't get to repeat it.
They must have skipped a lot to trigger that scene.
Cause Jenny never gets to meet Roxxy and yet that scene was triggered somehow.
The whole unmodded game does not contain the word "lending", I just checked the source code. So you are talking about some mod here.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Does anybody know if you can convince jenny to stay in your bed? or is it not possible in this version or will it ever be possible? And yeah i did followed the steps for her not turning into a mf boss bitch but maybe i missed something....

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
The whole unmodded game does not contain the word "lending", I just checked the source code. So you are talking about some mod here.
Yeah that's a mod. I don't remember which but it is not part of the original game. No threehouse threesome with Jenny and Roxy in the original. (nor the mod really, Roxxy just watches you pump Jenny)

• Angry
Reactions: Arap12

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Does anybody know if you can convince jenny to stay in your bed? or is it not possible in this version or will it ever be possible? And yeah i did followed the steps for her not turning into a mf boss bitch but maybe i missed something....
DC posted this on his Discord:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I'm guessing it is part of the upcoming 0.18.5 update.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes