Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Can someone give me a tutorial on how to put saves from the previous version in 18.2? :)
You're funny... if i choose to take your question in a positive way. Savegame incompatibility are THE theme here for the last years like the brexit in the news. (Question to be save: You mean from version 0.17.x right?)

Old saves DON'T work! Ok? Sry, there is no positive answer.
Greets

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Since it has been about two weeks since the last posting of the dev tracker (see here), I thought it would be time to post an update.
current dev tracker
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only 5 tasks left, let's hope the release isn't that far from the horizon.

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
Once in the console, type

M_jenny.get("dominance")

to get the actual value, and modify it with

M_jenny.decrement("dominance")
M_jenny.increment("dominance")

If it's larger than 0 you are dominant to her, otherwise (0 or less) she dominates you.
Doesn't work for me. Is there something else you need to do?

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Since it has been about two weeks since the last posting of the dev tracker (see here), I thought it would be time to post an update.
current dev tracker
only 3 new hscenes are kinda low tbh and 1 scene is also a remake....

Falcer

Feb 28, 2019
You're funny... if i choose to take your question in a positive way. Savegame incompatibility are THE theme here for the last years like the brexit in the news. (Question to be save: You mean from version 0.17.x right?)

Old saves DON'T work! Ok? Sry, there is no positive answer.
Greets
yeah, i am sorry. I mean, how can i play with my saves? (from the point i'd left)

Fab-sama

Jun 5, 2018
To everyone complaining about the lack of scenes, I understand that for six months this amount of content seems like nothing, but the original purpose of this update was never to even add content. Jenny's update was meant to remove old code from an old engine to allow for save compatibility, the extra changes were just made along the way.

dylan123

Apr 18, 2018
To everyone complaining about the lack of scenes, I understand that for six months this amount of content seems like nothing, but the original purpose of this update was never to even add content. Jenny's update was meant to remove old code from an old engine to allow for save compatibility, the extra changes were just made along the way.
If instead of redesigning all the various characters (in my opinion worsening them) it was enough that he took off their arms and they were ready, same thing goes for facial expressions.
What he did yesterday with pilly.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If instead of redesigning all the various characters (in my opinion worsening them) it was enough that he took off their arms and they were ready, same thing goes for facial expressions.
What he did yesterday with pilly.
Personally I like the new art for the characters. I think he is redesigning them to keep the art consistent if you look at the new characters and compare them to the old ones you can tell the art style is different.

Reactions: WSmith

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
"Doesn't work" is a bit unspecific. What error do you get? What happens?
Booted up the game again to take a screenshot, typed in the command again and it worked. o_O

I have no idea what I did wrong the first time. I guess I misspelled a word? ...repeatedly...

dylan123

Apr 18, 2018
Personally I like the new art for the characters. I think he is redesigning them to keep the art consistent if you look at the new characters and compare them to the old ones you can tell the art style is different.
To many I understood, I preferred them as they were before, (the principal had more wrinkles as well as Debbie and Diane now all seem rejuvenated) however it is a subjective thing.
About the art when the characters draw them in profile do you like them? To my mind their heads seem deformed, but perhaps this is a limit of DC.
In fact, if he had simply taken off his arms, etc. he would have done faster, now after almost six months the game is still full of bugs and some scenes are missing with jenny reworking them.
And maybe we will have 0.18.5 in June

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
current dev tracker
Did you learn nothing from the last update? I'd peg it at least two to three weeks away. They've gotta get it square in the middle of June so they can keep the patreon count up from this month and use it to convince people to donate more for July.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes