cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017
its been 22 days sicne the release.. im guessing its going to be released in another week.

And thats because they said " the art was finished" when they started.. and the will deliver it after 1 month xD
Well, patrons will get charged again next Saturday so why release before then? After all, all the artwork for 18.5 was done at the start of the month...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
so i have to start again?
You can:
  • use your old save files with the old version of the game
  • use the new version of the game but without your old save files
  • go back one page in this thread to find the very same information posted before
  • go back another page to find the same
  • and another
  • and another
Maybe we should rename this thread to something like "Old Saves Don't Work. Really."

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
You can:
  • use your old save files with the old version of the game
  • use the new version of the game but without your old save files
  • go back one page in this thread to find the very same information posted before
  • go back another page to find the same
  • and another
  • and another
Maybe we should rename this thread to something like "Old Saves Don't Work. Really."
The worst part is saves from 1.8 won't work either. This is a minor update to Jenny's story and we have to run through it again.

Reactions: trdx

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The worst part is saves from 1.8 won't work either. This is a minor update to Jenny's story and we have to run through it again.
Has that been confirmed? I remember watching one of DC's streams and he said he was going to ask dogeek if he could make the saves from 0.18 compatible with 0.18.5.

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
Man, imagine if we were actually at 1.8. I wonder what that version of the game would look like...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
0.18.0 saves don't work on 0.18.2 because some bugs were fixed that definitely break older saves. So if you want bugs fixed (especially with the state machines) I guess there is no way to make older saves compatible with reasonable effort.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
purely for before the jenny content: is there a way to get her LESS bitchy and dom or is it coming up so instead of me feeling like a dick for telling her no and etc to assert my alpha over her? I wouldn't mind a more " passive jenny" when asking her things and such in conversation options.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
purely for before the jenny content: is there a way to get her LESS bitchy and dom or is it coming up so instead of me feeling like a dick for telling her no and etc to assert my alpha over her? I wouldn't mind a more " passive jenny" when asking her things and such in conversation options.
I think you can't be alpha with her yet. MC is a wimp around her and never stands up for himself, like he does for Roxxy. That's the only route you have with her I reckon. At least the one I played, if there is another, I must've missed it.

Alvidas

Jul 2, 2018
I love the graphics, story and characters. The mini games are not adding to the overall experience, though...
I tried it on an old Surface pro, without an external keyboard, and I was unable to advance to do the gym stat raising mini games or the intelligence maze quest or the music mini game.
When I play a VN, I look at choices to advance the plot, don’t want to have to pass reaction and reflexes tests. I will have to restart in cheat mode, and hopefully to avoid those issues.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I think you can't be alpha with her yet. MC is a wimp around her and never stands up for himself, like he does for Roxxy. That's the only route you have with her I reckon. At least the one I played, if there is another, I must've missed it.
That's not actually true. There are four opportunities throughout Jenny's quest line where you're given the opportunity to not just roll over and take her abuse. If you take them then you have a more equal relationship. She's still a bitch, but far less abusive.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I hope im wrong but, its almost making a month of wait for an small update, that the content might not even be 2 minutes of gameplay and its making in like 6-7 days a month since 18.2 got released and i get the feeling that the update might be delayed a couple days and alot might get disappointed with the content.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I hope im wrong but, its almost making a month of wait for an small update, that the content might not even be 2 minutes of gameplay and its making in like 6-7 days a month since 18.2 got released and i get the feeling that the update might be delayed a couple days and alot might get disappointed with the content.
Like you said it's a small update, you shouldn't expect much. If anyone gets disappointed it's their own fault.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes