srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Making money WAS painful until they added the shooting minigame. An easy game that gives you 400 bucks each time, with no advance in time? Hardly painful to me.
Yeah but it takes too long. Fastest way is to buy the fast car and make a million in pizza delivery. You have to have some decent reaction time, though ;)

• Haha
Reactions: unknown78

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
I believe the only other available male is Erik, since the other are just random douches or gay. And judging by the plans of improving the Poker minigame, I expect some threesome fun between MC, Erik and another girl. I don't see anywhere else it could be possible.

View attachment 326897

Honestly, I don't see that as cheating or cucking, more like rewarding his best friend. Characters like the latinas, Roxxy's friends, Annie and June could fit this role. The teachers, the principal and the yoga woman too. Roxxy, Mia and Eve I have some doubts the fans would accept. A mom swapping foursome would be HOT.
I couldn't agree with you more. I see it as a reward for his best friend. Just as an optional thing and not interfering with the story. Hope the fans like it. And about the mom swap, just to think of it........ Maybe one day we can get it

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Incest patch needs fixing, it's overwriting multiple Aunt scenes in the cookie jar with the cucumber one.

rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
I still get this error just trying to start 18.6:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/core/changelog.rpy", line 1, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/changelog.rpy", line 20, in _execute_python_hide
IOError: [Errno 9] Bad file descriptor

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/core/changelog.rpyc", line 1, in script
File "/Volumes/Misc Games/Newer titles/untitled folder 6/SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-mac/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Volumes/Misc Games/Newer titles/untitled folder 6/SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-mac/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Darwin-10.8.0-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.18.6
Thu Jun 20 21:12:13 2019

Anyone have a clue as to what's going on?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Is it possible that it is I can't buy a whip, because the robbery happened before I bought it? I searched this thread and there are 2 others who could not make it, so it is maybe not because of I have installed a mod. I bought it once, but used an earlier save after it, to do something different and forgot to buy it before the robbery happend.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
And we are supposed to believe that, are we? Post a photo of all those monster dicks here that you have wittnessed to perform mind control of all those countless women.
Never claimed it was my dick doing the mind control. My dick ain't nuthin' special and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I've just known a lot of women who've done some seriously stupid shit over guys who had the charm of a cactus, the IQ of a walnut and the schlong of a clydesdale.

Trust me, when you see a hot chick holding hands in public with a doofus, that's a doofus who's packin' serious meat. Just like in this game. So yeah, I stand by my claim: It is realistic.

You know this guy is hung.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Never claimed it was my dick doing the mind control. My dick ain't nuthin' special and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I've just known a lot of women who've done some seriously stupid shit over guys who had the charm of a cactus, the IQ of a walnut and the schlong of a clydesdale.

Trust me, when you see a hot chick holding hands in public with a doofus, that's a doofus who's packin' serious meat. Just like in this game. So yeah, I stand by my claim: It is realistic.

View attachment 328325

You know this guy is hung.
*I* did not talk about your dick either. I said: "all those monster dicks" and I am not assuming you are multiply equipped. I was refering to the countless of examples of women you wittnessed to do all such countless stupid things, and I assumed it was not becaus of one single dick.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I still get this error just trying to start 18.6:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/core/changelog.rpyc", line 1, in script
File "/Volumes/Misc Games/Newer titles/untitled folder 6/SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-mac/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Volumes/Misc Games/Newer titles/untitled folder 6/SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-mac/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Darwin-10.8.0-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.18.6
Thu Jun 20 21:12:13 2019

Anyone have a clue as to what's going on?
Did you by any chance click on the changelog link in main menu screen? If so, I would suggest not doing it if it causes the error. Otherwise, it would be quite helpful to know more about what you actually did.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Is it possible that it is I can't buy a whip, because the robbery happened before I bought it? I searched this thread and there are 2 others who could not make it, so it is maybe not because of I have installed a mod. I bought it once, but used an earlier save after it, to do something different and forgot to buy it before the robbery happend.
Erm, what robbery are you talking about?

SCynic

Jul 18, 2018
well it's inconsistent then. because roxxy was exactly the same, which is why she gets along with the sister. i just feel like jenny doesn't show any character development. i get it, its a sex game lol. but i was just so blown away with how well written the roxxy story was, i thought jennys wouldve been crazy. it just doesn't feel finished to me even with the girlfriend experience thing. like i thought there would be a bunch of threesome scenes where she gets jealous the mc dating roxxy or mom, or diane, maybe even one with the librarian or eve's sister since its forshadowed, but nothing follows up with any of that. even with what she says in her diary about the beach house, i thought they would've added scenes where you bought it yourself and let her live there, which might expand your relationship. its just a lot of stuff was forshadowed, thats all, it got my hopes up. i don't mind her being bitchy, i like it. just wish it had more polish than it does, especially with it being basically updated twice.
Are you guys STILL out here tryin to turn that Jenny ho into a housewife? Like, really? How long are we gonna harp on about her "Not feeling finished"? She's done! The chick doesn't want a BF, and doesn't want MC as a BF. She just wants good dick and cash money. I've said this before. Let her have the dick and the cash! That's all she wants!

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Erm, what robbery are you talking about?
Stopping the robber and find out it is Mr. Johnson.

The only reason why I think of that I can't buy the whip anymore, is maybe because the robbery happened before I bought it.

All saves before it are fine.

EDIT: Ok, the robbery is not the reason. I got the robbery and could buy the whip. I will look if I can try few more steps I have done to check if I can create the error again. And I'm unlucky to get the robbery event again. I think the saves after it are all also after I got the bag with the stolen items and but not bought the whip.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Stopping the robber and find out it is Mr. Johnson.

The only reason why I think of that I can't buy the whip anymore, is maybe because the robbery happened before I bought it.

All saves before it are fine.

EDIT: Ok, the robbery is not the reason. I got the robbery and could buy the whip. I will look if I can try few more steps I have done to check if I can create the error again. And I'm unlucky to get the robbery event again. I think the saves after it are all also after I got the bag with the stolen items and but not bought the whip.
OK I cannot imagine the whip has anything to do with Erik's story. However, some things you bought or optained before you are at the right time in game need to be bought/obtained again. The bag with stolen goods is one example. If you got it before you advanced far enough in Mia's story, you cannot give it to Harold. You need to go to the place where you first found it, only to see that it is no longer there (because you already found it). But this "repairs" it and you can now give the bag to Harold. Maybe it's the same for the whip? Sometimes you need to buy something again and it says that you already bought it, but this also "repairs" some triggers.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
OK I cannot imagine the whip has anything to do with Erik's story. However, some things you bought or optained before you are at the right time in game need to be bought/obtained again. The bag with stolen goods is one example. If you got it before you advanced far enough in Mia's story, you cannot give it to Harold. You need to go to the place where you first found it, only to see that it is no longer there (because you already found it). But this "repairs" it and you can now give the bag to Harold. Maybe it's the same for the whip? Sometimes you need to buy something again and it says that you already bought it, but this also "repairs" some triggers.
Buying is not possible anymore. He says always that he has no reason to buy it.
I just proceeded from an older save.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Are you guys STILL out here tryin to turn that Jenny ho into a housewife? Like, really? How long are we gonna harp on about her "Not feeling finished"? She's done! The chick doesn't want a BF, and doesn't want MC as a BF. She just wants good dick and cash money. I've said this before. Let her have the dick and the cash! That's all she wants!
agreed, let's all move on and hope we can make eve our perfect romantic waifu instead

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Luckily for me, after the Roxxi update, she became my main li for this game, so no worried about Jenny or others.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I'd call it realistic writing. You wouldn't believe the shit I've seen women do for some megadick. I've watched them change careers, change college majors, move across the country, move out of the country, switch political parties, both give up and start drug habits, etc. Yes, it's awful to say this, and yes it offends my sensibilities, but that doesn't mean I can deny what I've witnessed. It is like mind control, depressing as it seems. Obviously we guys do this too, and it's just as bad when we do it. Endorphins are like any other drug, and addiction is always terrible thing to behold.

Of course I'm also apparently the only person here who isn't using the incest patch, but to each their fetish, I guess.
It's not realistic writing, in fact it's extremely unrealistic. This happens over the course of a few weeks in the game and the events of the game, save pregnancy, are not in any way life changing. Jenny doing a complete 180 would be shit writing and completely unrealistic.

Reactions: Bababoooey

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I like that Jenny is still acting like a sister. I have still few steps of her route to do, but I hope that she never change. That she want to use him if she get something out of it, even only sex, but not a boyfriend.

Just saw that the game is making 55k every month. Wow. I wonder if there are others with similiar success.

tyknjinq

Apr 6, 2018
one side, i dont like at the end jenny still bitching mc...
but, in other side, this is a surprise event... wow...
since v0.10, every girl/woman, in the end, fall to mc.
but when jenny revamp/reupdate ( i dont know how to say it), its different ! (eat that mc ! hahaha)

keep good work, dc & team.
make the surprise again in the next update

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes