dylan123

Apr 18, 2018
Just saw that the game is making 55k every month. Wow. I wonder if there are others with similiar success.
The question I ask myself is another.
This week, Mr. DC made only 2/3 streams, I wonder who of you, if he doesn't go to work, is paid anyway.
It is clear that as long as the patreons continue to pay it will always be worse, the next update we will have maybe at christmas.
After all, if it took six months for two or three scenes with Jenny, maybe Christmas is optimistic.
This is not meant to be a criticism of DC, he does good he saw that the less he works the more money comes in, because he should work harder.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This week, Mr. DC made only 2/3 streams, I wonder who of you, if he doesn't go to work, is paid anyway.
It is clear that as long as the patreons continue to pay it will always be worse, the next update we will have maybe at christmas.
After all, if it took six months for two or three scenes with Jenny, maybe Christmas is optimistic.
This is not meant to be a criticism of DC, he does good he saw that the less he works the more money comes in, because he should work harder.
Just because he isn't streaming doesn't mean he isn't working o the project. Most of the art done for the game is done off stream because of spoilers. At this point you're just looking for reasons to complain.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Are you guys STILL out here tryin to turn that Jenny ho into a housewife? Like, really? How long are we gonna harp on about her "Not feeling finished"? She's done! The chick doesn't want a BF, and doesn't want MC as a BF. She just wants good dick and cash money. I've said this before. Let her have the dick and the cash! That's all she wants!

Reactions: SCynic

High_noon

Jun 17, 2018
Hi. I need the panties for the muai thai training but the trade option doesnt appear in Jennys dialog. Already bought and traded bad monster.
Help pls.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
That probably depends on what you want. He's certainly not working as fast while streaming as he'd do off stream, so for the game itself, fewer streams mean faster updates. Next to that there's always much more content which he can't stream because it would spoil the update.
So if you care about those streams so much that you pay him for those, you may indeed not be as happy, then again, they are an extra...

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Hi. I need the panties for the muai thai training but the trade option doesnt appear in Jennys dialog. Already bought and traded bad monster.
Help pls.
Try to take it the first time. Try later again to take it. No trade necessary if I remember correctly.

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Even if I'm also a developer,
I just wanted to give an opinion on this game.

My comment concerns only about the artistic and narrative aspect of the game, completely abstaining from any discussion of a different nature.

My complements to the main creator DK, and to the people who support him with the development of the story.
The cartoony design is very well cared for, clean, and can capture the viewer, you feel a lot of work, study and knowledge in the artist's background.
Although the story appears very "light" in terms of content, in reality it is very well balanced and often witty, adapting well to the choreography of the design and to the general rhythm.

In conclusion. a good job, my compliments.

Have a nice day

Reactions: Sync and Somnus

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I just played nearly everything. Only the last few steps of from Daisy are missing, ok, and maybe few scenes I didn't get, I will also not try to unlock every archivement. But I lost interested to proceed in the moment. Maybe try a new game few updates later.

I'm quite disappointed that pregnancy means only an impregnating fetish, this is not what I understand under pregnancy fetish. Personally I would separate impregnating from pregnancy. It is not an important fetish for me, pregnancy had never the effect for me that it does take away the beauty of a woman.

I hope the time during the pregnancy will get some rework in later updates. To add some story and sex to it. There is also no reason to stop milking Diane in the barn or stop camshows with Jenny. I can live with the shortened time the pregnancy need. It makes it playable.

Over all a nice game, few glitches, but I really liked the art and animations.

I also hope the telescope get more interesting, maybe animated scenes and not always to late.
There are few errors like:
- Mia's Father should not appear through the time he is not home.
- also the Mother scolding Father scene does not fit later after everything should be ok.

I wonder if it is planned to have pregnany sex. Pregnancy for me means sex with pregnant woman with visible pregnancy. Just impregnating is for me something else, an own category. I know, as mentioned earlier, it is one reason why strict rules for tags are necessary.
I only wonder why no milking is possible through the pregnancy. This will be hopefully added.

I find it interesting that MC ask her if Diane will be pregnant, even after she told him that she is already pregnant.
You can still crawl into Jenny's bed during the night, even while she is still mad because of the pregnancy.

As I said earlier already I love that Jenny does not fall in love with her brother. This makes this game and their relationship special. And I liked her even more after getting the child.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes