May 26, 2018
Can someone post a save from the Naughty Tribute mod? I haven’t played the game in a very long time and would like to see the improvements that were mentioned in the changelog.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can someone post a save from the Naughty Tribute mod? I haven’t played the game in a very long time and would like to see the improvements that were mentioned in the changelog.
You don't need a special save, all saves of original unmodded game should work (provided game and mod version match).

Fastest way to make it work would be to install Summertime Saga 0.18.6 and Naughty Tribute mod 0.18.6-1.8, download the save they provide on patreon and go with it. This won't unlock the cookie jar, though.

May 26, 2018
You don't need a special save, all saves of original unmodded game should work (provided game and mod version match).

Fastest way to make it work would be to install Summertime Saga 0.18.6 and Naughty Tribute mod 0.18.6-1.8, download the save they provide on patreon and go with it. This won't unlock the cookie jar, though.
What's the cookie jar?

Final Boss

Feb 20, 2019
Trying to do the panty quest right now, so far I got Roxie's panties, Mia's panties, and I think I got a pair from Jenny. I see there's a laundry basket in the basement at night, but for some reason it's not clickable or if at all. I noticed one in Miss Johnson's room at the right corner of the screen still not clickable, and I notice a basket in Mom's room at night that's not clickable either. Where's the next panties I need to collect?

Oct 28, 2017
Are you guys STILL out here tryin to turn that Jenny ho into a housewife? Like, really? How long are we gonna harp on about her "Not feeling finished"? She's done! The chick doesn't want a BF, and doesn't want MC as a BF. She just wants good dick and cash money. I've said this before. Let her have the dick and the cash! That's all she wants!
i posted about it once, the rest of the times I was just replying to people who replied to me. i'm literally just stating my opinion. its a critique of the story. that's all. it can be done and not feel finished. game of thrones is the perfect example of that. idk man, you people who defend shit that doesn't need defended confuse me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mastershake
Oct 28, 2017
agreed, let's all move on and hope we can make eve our perfect romantic waifu instead
I already wanted eve instead of jenny anyway. in fact, all i was saying was that I actually didn't even need jenny updated at all because nothing really changed. i wish he would've went straight to eve, i wanted her character done before a lot of people. i'm excited for what happens with her because tbh she seems like the most realistic girl to go after. she's cool af, the rap battles sold me.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes