j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Just noticed the beach house fuck with Eve isn't in her Gallery. Why is best girl gimped so much on scenes? Would love to see more of her story expanded on or stuff done with her !_!
Even doesn't have any real content yet, so you probably installed some kind of mod for that scene (which is likely why it doesn't show up, too). She'll get her update next though.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Who the hell will be the trap then?
With the way Summertime Saga has approached queer content so far? The trap in question will probably be a one off joke character. Someone who has "been there since the beginning", but has played a completely inconsequential role and will just come on screen to be all "I've actually got a penis." and that's it.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Random opinion post on trap event / A subjective opinion formed through random encounters by media:

Trap = an efeminized male of small stature that can draw out emotions of innocence, protection and guilt from their surroundings; usually encountered in Japan or comicon events
She-male = fake amazon wannabe gay dude with giant fake tits whose sole purpose is to ambush unwilling participants into what is popularly known as 'surprise buttsecs'; predominantly lurking throughout Thailand or comicon events

Should the supposed trap character in this game be the second type, then beware, for it will undoubtedly be a trap within a trap! *shiver*

DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
Before she got pregnant, I wasn't able to get the Jenny sex scenes in the dining room and pool. Now that both she and Diane have kids, I haven't gotten any sex scenes from either of them (including Diane and Debbie's threesome). What am I missing?

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
So can the roommate/sis become MC's girlfriend or is it just paying her constantly? Also how do you unlock the hospital?
No, you can't properly date Jenny. Pay her for GF experience, fuck her whenever you want but no lovey-dovey stuff.

Hospital is unlocked either in Mrs Johnson's path, when you got beaten by Dexter or in Diane's, when she does some pregnancy exams.

Reactions: Mastershake
Feb 4, 2018
Did i stuff up by getting the aunt and sister pregnant too early? I didn't use the pill on the aunt, and got the sis pregnant before the movie date.

Feb 14, 2018
Hello everyone, I would like to know if anyone is ready to create a translation patch for the game? and if it is possible In the case the translation in PT-BR, I would make available a txt file with everything in Portuguese and who created the patch, apply it in practice.

Mucklebones

Jul 18, 2017
I haven't played for several patches (figured I'd wait for Eve), but I always thought the trap was supposed to be the bank clerk. That's why she's sad when you first meet her and says it's due to trouble at home. I figured her storyline would have the protagonist helping her establish independence away from her family, or something to that effect. Plus boning, of course.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes