BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
if you are running out of ideas for the next version
why dont you have roxie and her mom move out to the mc place
he has a place of his own for petes sake his woman could live there with her mom
thats better then living in a trailer he could support them both 500 a week for food & clothes
he could take one or both out on dates cinema etc if you know what i mean
it would also be interesting to see what happens on thursdays when the cleaning lady comes
that is an encounter not to be missed when roxie sees her classmate not her mother cleaning her room
he might get 4 girls for the price of one wink wink
or he could have his aunt living there thats also better then sleeping on the sofa
i just hate to see that private place go to waste in the next version
the ideas just keep coming to me cause i am that good wink wink

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
he has a place of his own for petes sake his woman could live there with her mom
thats better then living in a trailer he could support them both 500 a week for food & clothes
it would also be interesting to see what happens on thursdays when the cleaning lady comes
that is an encounter not to be missed when roxie sees her classmate cleaning her room
or he could have his aunt living there thats also better then sleeping on the sofa
i just hate to see the private place go to waste in the next version
laaaame.

• Haha
Reactions: unknown78

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Plans are or already have been in the works for the beach house from the beginning, elsewise it wouldn't have been there.

And it's the classmate's mother that does the cleaning, not the classmate.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
i hope they are big big big things planned
after that eve fiasco i thought what a bummer that was so short why they even bothered
since i cant do caps in this rule rule nonsense the classmate deal you know what i say
it just doesnt matter with caps on

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
that is an encounter not to be missed when roxie sees her classmate not her mother cleaning her room he might get 4 girls for the price of one wink wink
i just hate to see the private place go to waste in the next version
You can email this idea of yours to DC.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
0.20 seems so close yet so far away... can't wait for the main story to finally progress. 0.19 is highly anticipated too of course, but personally, I think I will wait for 0.20 to play.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
some people have 0 imagination
you didnt expect me to give out all the details genius
OK what problem does your idea solve? Yes, there is a (currently) empty beach house. Roxxy and her Mom move in. The house is no longer empty.

What happens to the trailer park? I like the trailer park. And I don't want to hump Clyde and his tractor.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
OK what problem does your idea solve? Yes, there is a (currently) empty beach house. Roxxy and her Mom move in. The house is no longer empty.

What happens to the trailer park? I like the trailer park. And I don't want to hump Clyde and his tractor.
I don't think he really thought it through before he posted that's all. Being able to move people into the beach house is not a bad idea, all in all, but that probably was the plan to begin with. Also maybe being able to upgrade it to a much bigger place for all the women or something like that would be interesting... However now is probably not the time for that, it would require a lot more development. I do hope the dev makes good use of that place though... it's pretty cool.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
0.20 seems so close yet so far away... can't wait for the main story to finally progress. 0.19 is highly anticipated too of course, but personally, I think I will wait for 0.20 to play.
hes making a lot monthly i think but doesnt have the resources by that i mean people
to update at least twice a month like lust epidemic and they make just as good updates

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
hes making a lot monthly i think but doesnt have the resources by that i mean people
to update at least twice a month like lust epidemic and they make just as good updates
Not really monthly more like 1.5 to 2 month per update. That's what I meant by 'so close yet so far away', this update will probably be out at around the end of this month, then about 1.5 months before 0.20 comes out. But his updates are good so worth the wait.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Not really monthly more like 1.5 to 2 month per update. That's what I meant by 'so close yet so far away', this update will probably be out at around the end of this month, then about 1.5 months before 0.20 comes out. But his updates are good so worth the wait.
i already sent him a post on those ideas i had today in his website
i hope he reads it cause i m that good wink wink

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Just load the first slot of the first page of saves. You'll have everything needed unlocked to start from the new content.
Just load the first slot of the first page of saves. You'll have everything needed unlocked to start from the new content.
Not sure if I have been playing this game the correct way. With this save I still will have to start from beginning?

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes