Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Mods ALLinONE updated

Translated French (but Eng support) updated 0.18.6 (dialogue + json)
Update settings apparence
Adapt cutscene with dialogue
Some mods from Keitaro (Backpack, Daytimer, GoalTracker, location and Pregnancies for DIane, Unlock Cookies Jar)
Textbox transparency and outline text Mods Kwazimoda
Naughty Mods V2.2b from srksrk 68 (Remove unknown overlay)
Massage and Heatwaves Mods from LogID
LainsModPack from Maim Lain (Remove LainMod apparence, update Grace apparence for Eve scene)
Face marks removed Mods from Dumm0
My mods (incest adapted, Choose a name for Diane, Sybian scene, rabbit fuck, (These 2 scenes are available in the Cookies Jar + Moviesaga scene with Jenny), Fingers in Make a deal with Jenny, creat a arm for the MC in Family dinner)
And debug crash scene with Daisy and Diane

https://f95zone.to/threads/mods-and-translation-french-v6-summertime-saga-v-18-6.22947/

Last edited:
Reactions: AngelAIGS

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
You can't. If you fuck the mom under Sister Angelica's guidance, you lose Mia. If you don't fuck the mom, you get Mia and the mom goes with her husband, the cop.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Strange, he buries his face between Jenny's legs, but nobody else. When watching a movie on TV, Debby lays back on the couch and spreads her legs. A perfect opportunity for him, and he fails to take advantage of the situation. When Diane still had a house and was in the process of seducing MC, she hops up on the kitchen counter and spreads her legs. Did he take the hint? Nope. More than one female sucks his dick, but does he return the favor? Again, no. Like I said, strange.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
It's not strange, MC is just inherently selfish and only goes down on Jenny because she makes him.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Helen & Mia for sure, followed closely by Lucy & Annie.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey guys,

version 0.18.6-2.3 of the is up with a fix and some improvements.

Have fun!

Reactions: Buddha330

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Hey guys,

version 0.18.6-2.2 of the is up with some more or less important fixes and -- you name it! -- a complete new scene for Diane. The one you all have been waiting for.

If you don't want to wait for DC providing new content, try it out! Hint: you have to complete Diane's story first and then go for the boobjob.

(I am not DC though, don't blame me if it's not up to his standards...)

Edit: uploaded minor update to 2.2c
Very nice interesting mod In my opinion it would be better to improve the scenes after sex, adding other dialogues and visuals, kisses, petting and caresses to the dirty penis with random possibility to have a new sexual relationship with different positions.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Very nice interesting mod In my opinion it would be better to improve the scenes after sex, adding other dialogues and visuals, kisses, petting and caresses to the dirty penis with random possibility to have a new sexual relationship with different positions.
Hey, glad you like it. However, please do not overestimate me. I am not the artist to do that, and I am only one person ;)

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
[QUOTE = "srksrk 68, post: 2157394, membro: 892444"]
Ehi, contento che ti piaccia. Tuttavia, per favore non sopravvalutarmi. Non sono l'artista per farlo e sono solo una persona;)
[/CITAZIONE]
XD

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
View attachment 348794

after this scene for example a two-handed handjob would be perfect
why whit helen just inside cum?
Because it is a game, not a movie. You cannot just go and say, "Hey, now make another scene, Debbie and MC!".

Well, you can, of course, but Debbie and MC won't just do it for you. You have to write the script, draw the drawings, do the programming, make the poses, test the whole thing, fix the bugs, finally release the thing, fix more bugs, and deal with all the users who still want more.

It took several months already to make what has been made.

Reactions: Techn0magier
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes