Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
There's still too much prequelitis going on right now. I'd love a whole new concept... Once Cookie gets around to it.
Seeing as DC loves the whole fantasy/monster girl thing(i.e Aqua and Daisy) you think we might get a more ethereal fantasy themed adult game from DC next?

Zinb

Nov 17, 2018
Anyone else think that it would be good for the multi-girl h-scenes if the MC had to cum 2-3 times before the scene ended? I think we could get more out of hard to trigger scenes like Debbie-Diane, and allow for a double (or triple with Roxxy and her friends) impregnation option as more girls get their pregnancies implemented.

Zinb

Nov 17, 2018
Right now on Picarto TV Dark Cookie is showing a pregnant Conseula. Geez, what female in MC's burg isn't going to get knocked up by MC? Well, at least the police chief and Mia's father don't have to worry about MC, maybe.
Roz! Also Consuela's gonna be a nice addition to the harem....hopefully we get the mother-daughter threesome with her.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Right now on Picarto TV Dark Cookie is showing a pregnant Conseula. Geez, what female in MC's burg isn't going to get knocked up by MC? Well, at least the police chief and Mia's father don't have to worry about MC, maybe.
Damn, Consuela must be the oldest one you can impregnate as of yet. And, no MILF is safe around MC.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Roz! Also Consuela's gonna be a nice addition to the harem....hopefully we get the mother-daughter threesome with her.
LMAO, i feel you. Roz could be MC's great-grandma tho. I am 100% positive we'll get a mom-daughter 3 some with consuela and her daughter down the line, hell we might even see a foursome (MC vs. Consuela, Camila her daughter and her latina friend from school she's caught lezzing out with.) Remember, Consuela and the latinas story came in close second in the last poll. Ronda and Cassie won it.

Zinb

Nov 17, 2018
LMAO, i feel you. Roz could be MC's great-grandma tho. I am 100% positive we'll get a mom-daughter 3 some with consuela and her daughter down the line, hell we might even see a foursome (MC vs. Consuela, Camila her daughter and her latina friend from school she's caught lezzing out with.) Remember, Consuela and the latinas story came in close second in the last poll. Ronda and Cassie won it.
Yeah I'd be surprised if the latina 3/4some doesn't win the next poll....that'd be one scene that scratches a lot of itches! Cassie's not a bad consolation prize though.

Based on Dark Cookie's live scribblings on-line, what females has he shown as pregnant?

Right now, as it stands, MC can only impregnate Daisy, Diane and Jenny.
I think we're getting pregnancies with Eve, her sis, and the goth chick in the next update. Also remembering that he drew a pregnant Debbie? Any word on that?

Also getting Consuela and I'd assume Cassie and Ronda as well.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Yeah I'd be surprised if the latina 3/4some doesn't win the next poll....that'd be one scene that scratches a lot of itches! Cassie's not a bad consolation prize though.
On Ronda's update. will it only be them 2(Ronda and Cassie)? I forgot if there was an extra female included, the gym teacher with the pink hair perhaps?

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
I think we're getting pregnancies with Eve, her sis, and the goth chick in the next update. Also remembering that he drew a pregnant Debbie? Any word on that?

Also getting Consuela and I'd assume Cassie and Ronda as well.
MC better do double time, delivering pizzas and gardening. He's got a lot of babies to support.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes