j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
No new wallpaper?
I'd guess there isn't any suitable, non spoilery material left. One has to keep in mind that those wallpapers are almost certainly actual ingame content for the coming update, just like in Jenny's case.

lunamm

May 31, 2017
Ive never tried this one. I checked the preview images and the majority seem to be older women (it could be his art tho). Should i give it a try, even if i dislike milfs, or just ignore it?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi everybody,

I just uploaded version 0.18.6-2.8 of the . Now Mia, Helen, Roz and Aqua got their after-sex pussy action.

Enjoy!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Ive never tried this one. I checked the preview images and the majority seem to be older women (it could be his art tho). Should i give it a try, even if i dislike milfs, or just ignore it?
The game features plenty of girls of every (legal) age. It also has a couple of decent mods. Try it!

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
I looked at the last few pages and didnt see anything. The game seems broken on my end. I am using the incest patch, and i started a new game. Yet I cant leave the school, none of the teachers acknowledge their intro stuff, and the principle acts confused about why im in the office after just having asked me to go there. Also, when ever i go into a "room" with a characte that has an auto activated script, it starts again everytime. I can rename the mom many times, and judith bugs me coming out of the locker room with the same dialogue as before the locker room scene.

Anyone else have this issue?

EDIT: managed to trick the game into letting me out of the school, but now the shovel is not in the garage so i cant progress anyway :/

EDIT2: I reset the persistant data and it fixed the problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: kogure

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
0.19 Character improvements and more!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll try to post the new Eve wallpaper as soon as it is available. There don't seem to be any other new wallpapers on the Kompass site, maybe DarkCookie meant the Eve ones being added. If there are other new wallpapers I'll add them as well.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes