j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Supposed inspiration for Becca, Roxxy and Missy.
View attachment 385856
Thoughts?
Well, Roxxy was definitely just a doodle made by DC. She was actually the very first character, which is why she's on the logo, but she didn't really have a role back then. Only later he decided that she'd be a schoolgirl, so I guess her beeing similar is a bit of an accident.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
After previewing all the Picarto TV works by Dark Cookie and seeing the progress on the assorted females, I'm wondering who won't be getting pregnant as the game progresses. Opinions?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
After previewing all the Picarto TV works by Dark Cookie and seeing the progress on the assorted females, I'm wondering who won't be getting pregnant as the game progresses. Opinions?
Roz..... aaand probably cpt. Terry's girlfriend Sarah - unless DC changes his mind. Else I'd guess that he'll leave out characters like Micoe, Kassy, etc.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Roz..... aaand probably cpt. Terry's girlfriend Sarah - unless DC changes his mind. Else I'd guess that he'll leave out characters like Micoe, Kassy, etc.
It's probably a joke but DC said many times on stream that you will be able to get Roz pregnant.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It's probably a joke but DC said many times on stream that you will be able to get Roz pregnant.
Aww, there goes the surprise. On a serious note though, I'm really not sure about her. If it happens, then likely as part of some secret halloween update to scare people.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Vitriol again
There's no need to be so rude. I've tried to remain level-headed.
I know it's impossible to please everyone. I'll still play this - and for the most part the redesigns are really good - it's just one or two I'm not enamoured of. Three, tops.
You claim that the louder the complainants get, the better they feel. The irony is delicious.

********* DONE *********

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I think the only girl I wouldn't mind to impregnate is Roxxy. She's the best girl and it would be the supreme insult for the shithole called Dexter.

Reactions: Sync

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
I think the only girl I wouldn't mind to impregnate is Roxxy. She's the best girl and it would be the supreme insult for the shithole called Dexter.
Roxxy got the reverse NTR cuck tendencies. She'll like to watch and encourages you to fuck her 2 best friends, she gets off on it. Now that I think about it, yea she might be the best girl when it comes to pure sexual relationship.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Roxxy got the reverse NTR cuck tendencies. She'll like to watch and encourages you to fuck her 2 best friends, she gets off on it. Now that I think about it, yea she might be the best girl when it comes to pure sexual relationship.
I feel like Roxxy is also one of the best developed characters in the game, because unlike the others, she goes through a lot of development, making us go from hating her to loving her.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
There's no need to be so rude. I've tried to remain level-headed.
I know it's impossible to please everyone. I'll still play this - and for the most part the redesigns are really good - it's just one or two I'm not enamoured of. Three, tops.
You claim that the louder the complainants get, the better they feel. The irony is delicious.

********* DONE *********
OK I guess you were just the wrong person at the wrong place. Sorry for that. I did not intend to be rude (and I do not think I was) but you did not deserve the whole "troll" part I wrote.

There are others in that thread who deserve it, though.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes