TysonCecka12

Aug 30, 2018
You could attach your latest save file here, I could see if it crashes with me, too. Otherwise, you could try a fresh install in case something became corrupted. If that does not help, try the "clear persistence" button, but that will also delete the coookie jar.

If such thing happen suddenly, there is also the possibility of hardware failure. Is the game the only thing crashing on your PC? Try reading the S.M.A.R.T. data of your HDD (HD Tune can do this). Also, RAM failure could be an issue.
i have attached the save which is causing the game to crash. i have another save too but the game seems to be running fine when i load it - could u tell me how to repair the save i have attached?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So, how *do* you get the third set of panties for the old pervert? I already stole one from both Debbie and Jenny, but I'm not sure where number 3 comes from. The walkthrough seems to imply you can buy it from Jenny, but that option doesn't seem to be available at all. Can anyone help?
You must have read an old walkthrough. Since Jenny's update there's a new way to get them and you can't buy them anymore.

Reactions: Cortuler

Cortuler

Aug 28, 2019
You must have read an old walkthrough. Since Jenny's update there's a new way to get them and you can't buy them anymore.
Oh, there's a wiki and everything! Yeah, I do think I must have been reading the old walkthrough. Thanks for the help!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i have attached the save which is causing the game to crash. i have another save too but the game seems to be running fine when i load it - could u tell me how to repair the save i have attached?
Sorry, it is crashing for me, too. I can only tell that save must be corrupted (but you already know that). Only option is to load an earlier save.

Save often, and on different slots. This way you don't lose much when a save gets broken. But I cannot imagine how you managed that...

Reactions: saga

DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
The more complicated the game is, the more complex the save data is, which is why its likely crashing.

soxfanforever

Jan 21, 2018
Yeah, but Roz said her plumbing didn't work any more.
That's what she thinks. Thanks to the advances of medical sciences on the 3rd floor, I think Roz might have another thing coming. It'd be funny as hell if DC makes it so she can only have twins.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure by the end of the game MC will be able to get every female NPC he meets in town pregnant, from Roz to the donut shop lady and everyone in between.

Reactions: Necronlord2

SergioCv

Oct 6, 2018
Hi guys, anyone know why my saves takes sooo long to load and my game started to take long too when i try to save, and how do i fix it? I appreciate any help

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Actually, I've had a rethink.
The OP clearly says "Thread Updated" and not "Game Updated On". But that's what the "Release Date" thing is for, isn't it?
I understand his confusion now. But it still came off as a rant.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Necronlord2

Jan 12, 2018
I hope there will be more interaction with the girls when they are pregnant. For example Jenny doing some camshows during each phase.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes