cavaemon

May 29, 2018
mid to late October but it may look like an early November by how far its been getting updated on the progress bar. my bet is early November for free release if it comes out next month.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
im havin trouble with maria and if i ask her to give kissing lessons she says no
If I remember it correctly, this has nothing to do with a kissing lession. It's the quest where you deliver milk to the pizza store and have to follow Maria to the store's back area. Click on the door on the left side behind the desk at the store's front area.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Quick question, is or was pregnancy for Roxxy ever on the table?
It's not yet, but it's coming at some point. To be honest at this point, since the MC and Diane are running what essentially amounts to Summerville Breeding and Dairy Inc. I'd say most if not all the main characters are going to have pregnancy options in future updates. :p

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Quick question, is or was pregnancy for Roxxy ever on the table?
Definitely, since it was a poll option in the past:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

//EDIT:

New wallpaper!

DarkCookie just uploaded the last Eve wallpaper.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
I still think Eve's thigh gap in the new art looks weird as hell, but otherwise I'm onboard with new update. Bring it on!

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Do You guys think there will be 0.19.5 or will 0.19 be the complete Goth update ?
There will be 19.5, DC's already said as much. And to my understanding it's going to be more substantial .5 update than the previous ones have been.

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
There will be 19.5, DC's already said as much. And to my understanding it's going to be more substantial .5 update than the previous ones have been.
You sure ? cause he said (in his newest post) that he will work on 0.20 after last art assets for 0.19 are done.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
You sure ? cause he said (in his newest post) that he will work on 0.20 after last art assets for 0.19 are done.
Other people in the team are going to do the .5 update, so yeah I'm sure. :) DC did mention the two guys that are going to do the .5 in one of his posts, but can't remember who they were right now. DC does mainly art anyways, and he's probably got the art for the .5 update ready to go already or will have it done by the time 0.19 is out, so he can move on to working on 0.20 after 0.19 release.

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
Other people in the team are going to do the .5 update, so yeah I'm sure. :) DC did mention the two guys that are going to do the .5 in one of his posts, but can't remember who they were right now. DC does mainly art anyways, and he's probably got the art for the .5 update ready to go already or will have it done by the time 0.19 is out, so he can move on to working on 0.20 after 0.19 release.
Isn't the distribution of tasks always like that ?
Dc makes the art and all other things are done by his team ?

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes