Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Just a thought, I've been thinking that this update 19 is taking on average 4 and a half months, I think the update 20 we can expect it only in June next year with luck of course... i think will start to be 1 udpate per year lmao

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Just a thought, I've been thinking that this update 19 is taking on average 4 and a half months, I think the update 20 we can expect it only in June next year with luck of course... i think will start to be 1 udpate per year lmao
I hope it's a joke, and if you're joking it's not even a funny

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
this fucking game is ''FREE'' and nobody is being forced to pay up. If someone pays him it's because they appreciate him and the team behind the game. Fuck off with you!
donating is OPTIONAL the game is only getting what it needs IF people donate so no whoever said " He gets money..." no he pay people to work WITH HIM and therefor if people donate its as I said OPTIONAL and thus makes what he gets that way. getting paid and getting donations is a slim rope but if people think he deserves a pay check on the game who is to say he didn't convince someone to do so with the work? art is art and people on the streets that play music and such dont always get paid... same here unfortunately. i agree some people do need to ease off on the money thing its PATREON and I agree with statement that's why im replying lol.

Reactions: cimibibapa2
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes