randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
like i said before,SS patrons are the biggest culprits about the worse con of all the game,the lack of content,since they often pick the worst choices of updates everytime(and Roxxy only got picked becuz DC simply removed all the updates related to Diane,Debbie and Jenny from the list of that poll),but since they are the biggest reason of getting his profit,i can understand why he continues letting them do the decisions...their decisions are delaying the game even more than it already looks like,since they love to beat around the same bushes over and over again...
This is pretty much the same conversation that’s going on in the Milfy City thread. It’s speculation, but some think the reason ICTOR burned out is that he got so caught up with polls and giving Patrons what they wanted that it was detrimental to the game and the story he had in mind when he started. I understand wanting to appease the patrons because they are paying the bills, but when they hijack the game almost entirely it becomes a problem.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
This is pretty much the same conversation that’s going on in the Milfy City thread. It’s speculation, but some think the reason ICTOR burned out is that he got too caught up with polls and giving Patrons what they wanted that it was detrimental to the game and the story he had in mind when he started. I understand wanting to appease the patrons because they are paying the bills, but when they hijack the game almost entirely it becomes a problem.
I think DC is close to a happy medium. The patrons get to vote in the polls, but DC gets to decide who what the options are. He has control over where things go while providing the people funding it with an illusion of control/choice.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
If he goes an extra month or two beyond the regular four month intervals, then you're looking at a September or October release. I have faith that he'll be able to squeeze it into the four month release cycle though.

September is the 9th month of the year and Otober is the 10th, you know.

1. If 0.18 is going to be released this month - I don't think so, btw - then, it's a 5 months' update BECAUSE they started to work on it at the beginning of December. YES, THEY STARTED WORKING ON 0.18 in December, dudes: deal with it.

2. As far as I know, they're going to make a 0.18.5... how much work on it? 2 months?

3. He said 0.19 is going to be longer than 0.18, therefore it will take more than 5 months.

1 + 2+ 3 = 0.19 will be released in 2020. Most likely.

Anyway, you talked about "faith"... so, dear DC's worshippers, keep believing what you want to believe: I couldn't care less.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
If he goes an extra month or two beyond the regular four month intervals, then you're looking at a September or October release. I have faith that he'll be able to squeeze it into the four month release cycle though.
It's been five months to the day since the last release. DC has already failed to stick to that schedule and the year is only four and a half months old.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It's been five months to the day since the last release. DC has already failed to stick to that schedule and the year is only four and a half months old.
0.17.5 has been released mid of December. Now we have mid of April, that's four months in my calendar.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
0.17.5 has been released mid of December. Now we have mid of April, that's four months in my calendar.
Thought it was November when that came out. However does the December update really count? As of tomorrow we'll be past four full months and into the fifth, and the December update might as well have not even happened. It added two minutes of content.

Reactions: fanboi

_jim_johnson

Apr 2, 2019
This is pretty much the same conversation that’s going on in the Milfy City thread. It’s speculation, but some think the reason ICTOR burned out is that he got too caught up with polls and giving Patrons what they wanted that it was detrimental to the game and the story he had in mind when he started. I understand wanting to appease the patrons because they are paying the bills, but when they hijack the game almost entirely it becomes a problem.
I agree.Especially if those creators have a big fan base.With a fan base that size you are just going to have wildly diverging wants and tastes.

In the end it is their story,their vision, and they need to keep tight hold of that so they don't get pulled too far off trying to please patrons/fans.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Four months.

December 15 was last update. We're just over four months since then.

Reactions: Sync

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
September is the 9th month of the year and Otober is the 10th, you know.

1. If 0.18 is going to be released this month - I don't think so, btw - then, it's a 5 months' update BECAUSE they started to work on it at the beginning of December. YES, THEY STARTED WORKING ON 0.18 in December, dudes: deal with it.

2. As far as I know, they're going to make a 0.18.5... how much work on it? 2 months?

3. He said 0.19 is going to be longer than 0.18, therefore it will take more than 5 months.

1 + 2+ 3 = 0.19 will be released in 2020. Most likely.

Anyway, you talked about "faith"... so, dear DC's worshippers, keep believing what you want to believe: I couldn't care less.
well,it seems like i will be off from the hook for a long time...as nice Eve update could be,i'm here more for the talks them anything else,i'm not even that fond of Jenny,my only hope for her update are extras,unless they managed to make her interesting to me....as for Eve,not really my bone to pick,but i'm glad that the guys who like her will have her update this year(if they have some luck)

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Thought it was November when that came out. However does the December update really count? As of tomorrow we'll be past four full months and into the fifth, and the December update might as well have not even happened. It added two minutes of content.
17.0 was November 23rd.
17.5 was December 16th.

MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
you think he was just trolling? i usually get it when dc is just trolling but he sounded pretty sincere when he said that.
My dad sounded sincere when he said mom left us for another man. Asshole had me going for 3 years until they found her body buried in the woods behind the house.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Oh, you'll hear a lot more of that during the next months. I'm sure he's perfectly aware that many people suspect Eve to be the trap and he'll troll the hell out of people for it.

Other important news so far:
- He's testing a second animator, so if we are lucky he'll have two from now on.
- We'll definitely get an attached savegame with the update. So people won't have to replay anything if they don't want to.

You mean they will provide a saved game for us?

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes